Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is no one talking about this  (Read 102 times)
Lordsilvabtc (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:55:50 AM

Why aren't w talking about the biggest scam in crypto currently

Everyone seems carried away, with the issues of FTX Exchange, Every single day, a lot crazier things are happening everywhere, yet everyone is talking about FTX, Just in case no one knows, The ethereum foundation just basically rugged everyone that staked their ETH for ETH 2.0 rewards before the "merge". On my research hundreds of stakers can no longer withdraw their stake Eth or their earned Eth

It's been noted that the ethereum foundation quietly erased the timeline, Why they had set up on their website for the people who staked their ETH for ETH 2.0 rewards.

Currently everyone's ETH is struck on a smart contract with no roadmap or timeline for when they'll be getting their assets back which is absolutely worrisome

With the expect withdrawal time frame unknown, it will amazing you to realized that few weeks back there was a news that the Creator/Founder of ETH sold a massive bags oc ETH, and lot more and other shocking information were all exposed. With the current situation of things revolving around the Crypto space, one just need to be extremely careful with this big names players.

More inform about this can be found here

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ether-staking-withdrawal-schedule-removal-faces-harsh-criticism

https://beincrypto.com/nobody-knows-when-ethereum-stakers-will-be-able-to-withdraw-their-eth/
Solosanz

Activity: 812
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 08:12:52 AM

Because a real Bitcoin enthusiast wouldn't ever bought a centralized shitcoin, which mean this news doesn't have any impact for them.

I always say top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap or Coingecko is useless, they just rank it based on the marketcap, not from the utility, decentralized and trustworthy. Don't get tricked by centralized shitcoin who offer staking option that will make you to earn money without doing anything, you're just like leave your coins on the exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MetaNite

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 08:30:51 AM

The crypto communities ain't interested in those whole shit of a news,
Because they have no effects right now, BTC is the focus, I really don't believe in this whole staking scheme of a thing
Kingkongs

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 09:16:31 AM

People are victims of their actions, how could you just make up your mind to leave your asset in a centralized environment, isn't that crazy, how can you do that, ain't you human, never in my life will I trust such useless process.

With that being said, Everyone seems to be doing what's pleases to them, and this bad actors playing the crypto industry like a football match, ain't making it easy for mass adoption, they're scary people away from it
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 868
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 11:48:09 AM

People are victims of their actions, how could you just make up your mind to leave your asset in a centralized environment, isn't that crazy, how can you do that, ain't you human, never in my life will I trust such useless process.

With that being said, Everyone seems to be doing what's pleases to them, and this bad actors playing the crypto industry like a football match, ain't making it easy for mass adoption, they're scary people away from it
It feels good hearing this from a newbie.

The truth is not all newbies are smart as you are, some needs some guidance, I was once a newbie and I've left my assets on popular exchanges a few times in the past until I learned that it's a bad practice.

There are still millions of people that aren't into crypto right now and keeping silent will make them do the wrong things.

We need to keep spreading the news how unsafe centralised exchanges are if we want crypto adoption to be better, this FTX mess have ruined some reputation that crypto have managed to build in the past years.

We don't want this to keep happening.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 01:15:28 PM

No one knows what will happen next but as long as you're on a decentralized platform, you're safe from this possible scam.  We know that centralized platforms are prone to scams, Ethereum could be one of them and can be manipulated, it's totally different from the Bitcoin which has a network that can't easily be manipulated.

Because a real Bitcoin enthusiast wouldn't ever bought a centralized shitcoin,
I tend to agree, but if you like to stake in a high risk that's easy to make money, altcoin/shitcoins are the best for you.
But, don't put a large amount as your investment in the long term, just stick to Bitcoin which gives the true meaning of a decentralized network that's far from centralized that everyone has a fear of now.

Remember always the golden rule in crypto "Not your keys, Not your coins".
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 01:22:59 PM

Because a real Bitcoin enthusiast wouldn't ever bought a centralized shitcoin, which mean this news doesn't have any impact for them.

This is true. Most of the forum user are interested only on Bitcoin and centralized drama like this usually happening on social which is the hot spot for shit coin and pump/dump trader.

I always say top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap or Coingecko is useless, they just rank it based on the marketcap, not from the utility, decentralized and trustworthy. Don't get tricked by centralized shitcoin who offer staking option that will make you to earn money without doing anything, you're just like leave your coins on the exchange.

Yeah, It’s useless to use coinmarketcap or coingecko ranking since they are market aggregator and not a review website. But categorizing a worth it token based on utility is very objective and obviously no one can come to the right ranking that will be approved by all crypto user. The ranking based on marketcap is the appropriate way since it shows where the money is. A project with solid whitepaper but without any capacity to materialize it is still shit coin imo.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 02:10:21 PM

The ethereum foundation just basically rugged everyone that staked their ETH for ETH 2.0 rewards before the "merge". On my research hundreds of stakers can no longer withdraw their stake Eth or their earned Eth

Aside that this forum is centered on bitcoin discussion, there's also a board specific for altcoins discussion which i believe related topics in this regard would have been discussed already there, but where the tocus seems to lies high with the trending news on FTX is because we have alot of its victims who were bitcoin investors and they could have avoided centralized exchanges by having their coins in their custody, in case of ethereum, this is purely altcoin and only those investing with them will have much concerns about their consequences.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: