Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation Services: English <=> Russian, Ukrainian | Sponsor  (Read 128 times)
atronax (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 11:50:34 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2022, 12:34:13 PM by atronax

If you ever need to place translation job from English to Russian or Ukrainian or in reverse order, from Ukrainian/Russian to English, check me at

Telegram: cppdma
Contacts: www.github.com/Atronax/BIO
Portfolio: www.notabenoid.org/users/163102
              https://github.com/Atronax/Translations

Translation topics are related with:
1. Bitcointalk pages (announcements, signatures, articles)
2. Websites content (articles, of it world preferably)
3. IT, Software Engineering books, documents and pages
4. Other types of content negotiable.

Translation would be done predominantly by hand, with pretty rare usage of machine translation. Find me at telegram by username @cppdma and send your task details and offer. Unveil your task as detailed as you can, put the offer price per 1000 characters you can afford to pay and method of payment. I'm ready to receive payments in BTC, ETH, USDT, DOGE, WAVES. Prices start at 8-9$ per 1000 characters, something around 0.0005btc and are negotiable.
The job will be done as quickly and qualitatively as possible. Just give it a try.

Also looking for any active translation teams to enter. If you have lots of overwhelming translation tasks, I would like to help you with a few. Waiting for your offers.

Also looking for a sponsor for my literature project. I'd like to write and publish two fiction trilogies, one of which is nearly done, it has a name Underground Project and tells of a young adventurer Silvestr, that looks for the truth in the deep net of caves and tunnels, resembling Dragon Age and Witcher in general, and second, about a team of space adventurers in a world of political tricks, wars and disputes, just like Star Wars, Mass Effect or Space Rangers, has a very detailed lore currentl. Some details can be found in my github repos (github.com/atronax). It is quite good and original story, that needs some financial help to push the work on it off the ground.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atronax (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 07:24:36 AM

Available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: