Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the only crypto you should BUY  (Read 2602 times)
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 07:10:31 PM

Why Bitcoin is the only crypto you should BUY
It is because Bitcoin has been gaining traction rapidly since it existed. Whales and Institutions even trusted Bitcoin in comparison with any other digital assets. And no doubt it will still be the only crypto we should buy in the future.
When you mention crypto bitcoin is the first thing you can think of, it is more reliable than other cryptocurrencies to invest in. Other cryptocurrencies are just clones of bitcoin,  this makes bitcoin more superior and will always attract investors to go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is safe to invest unlike some crypto that are not reliable that buying it you may end up losing your money because they no have good market value to last in the market.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:30:19 PM

It is because Bitcoin has been gaining traction rapidly since it existed. Whales and Institutions even trusted Bitcoin in comparison with any other digital assets. And no doubt it will still be the only crypto we should buy in the future.
There is no reason not to invest in bitcoin. because Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency currently, this can be seen from its market capitalization and value which continues to increase every time a halving occurs.

So I think it is impossible not to invest in bitcoin even though bitcoin cannot be used as a means of payment in my country, but bitcoin is the best investment for the long term compared to other cryptocurrencies. Another reason may be because bitcoin can be likened to the solar system of all altcoins, so it is impossible to invest in altcoins but not invest in bitcoin which is clearly a future asset.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 01:28:10 AM

New projects do not promise the future, in some cases they tend to fail halfway and have to pull back. Investors must of course carry out thorough research and analysis before deciding to invest because the risk of failure of a new project is much higher than a project that has already gained public trust. Of course, these are some of the reasons why we need to consider many things before investing, the point is not only to look at the potential but also to consider the risks.

Bitcoin and some of the other top altcoins that have earned the community's trust are certainly better and have more promise for the future. Of course not all altcoins are the same, their potential is different but I tend to believe in old projects more than investing in new projects that are being developed.
Only a small group of new projects have promising opportunities in the future because most of the ones we encounter fail midway. When we see potential, we can automatically minimize risks such as involvement in Bitcoin, whereas getting involved in new projects has much greater challenges and risks. For investors who understand how to carry out research and analysis, they may consider risk not to be a problem and it also depends on what financial structure they have.

If you don't want the hassle and don't want to be at big risk then choosing bitcoin or the top altcoin is a solution because we can minimize the risks that will arise a little more easily. I also have similarities with you because compared to new projects I see trust in old projects that already have the trust of a large community.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 01:54:00 AM

I know this is an old thread, but had to jump in to share my two satoshis.  I am by far a supporter of bitcoin over all other types of cryptocurrency, but there are a couple others out there that have legit utility as well as upside potential investment wise.  I think Monero is the second most legit crypto coin.  Truly private transactions is pretty bad ass, though I don't think that's how bitcoin should ever be (number or reasons).  Litecoin is nice for quick and cheap transactions.  I know Ethereum is centralize and a total shitcoin and what not, but I do still see a sizable bit of upside in that coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:02:48 AM

New projects do not promise the future, in some cases they tend to fail halfway and have to pull back. Investors must of course carry out thorough research and analysis before deciding to invest because the risk of failure of a new project is much higher than a project that has already gained public trust. Of course, these are some of the reasons why we need to consider many things before investing, the point is not only to look at the potential but also to consider the risks.

Bitcoin and some of the other top altcoins that have earned the community's trust are certainly better and have more promise for the future. Of course not all altcoins are the same, their potential is different but I tend to believe in old projects more than investing in new projects that are being developed.
Only a small group of new projects have promising opportunities in the future because most of the ones we encounter fail midway. When we see potential, we can automatically minimize risks such as involvement in Bitcoin, whereas getting involved in new projects has much greater challenges and risks. For investors who understand how to carry out research and analysis, they may consider risk not to be a problem and it also depends on what financial structure they have.

If you don't want the hassle and don't want to be at big risk then choosing bitcoin or the top altcoin is a solution because we can minimize the risks that will arise a little more easily. I also have similarities with you because compared to new projects I see trust in old projects that already have the trust of a large community.
This is nothing new, almost every time there are new projects. But many people take risks even though they know that the new project has very high risks. It may be true as you say, those who understand how to do analysis and research will take part in the project. However, quite a few of those who are still beginners join because of the hype, so most experience losses on new projects.

Choosing bitcoin as an investment not only minimizes risk, but investing in bitcoin will also create much better financial strength in the future than investing in other altcoins. Because bitcoin has survived for more than a decade, community and public trust in bitcoin is also getting stronger, so it is not surprising if bitcoin is called a rare asset in the future.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:44:06 AM

When you mention crypto bitcoin is the first thing you can think of, it is more reliable than other cryptocurrencies to invest in. Other cryptocurrencies are just clones of bitcoin,  this makes bitcoin more superior and will always attract investors to go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is safe to invest unlike some crypto that are not reliable that buying it you may end up losing your money because they no have good market value to last in the market.

Bitcoin is indeed the best cryptocurrency among other types of coins, its growth potential is clear and it has proven to be very valuable to date.  Another reason why Bitcoin is suitable as an investment asset is that its supply is limited, making Bitcoin more expensive when the quantity decreases, besides that, Bitcoin opens up opportunities for new innovations to give birth to many other types of coins.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 11:57:03 AM

Bitcoin opens up opportunities for new innovations to give birth to many other types of coins.

Bitcoin is basically birthed to other altcoins bitcoin is quite literally the standard we see that a lot of altcoins try to imitate bitcoin’s system and improve it for the better soon enough someone will be able to crack a code and make bitcoin even better but for now bitcoin is the number one and something better than bitcoin is yet to come up

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 186

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 05:52:08 PM

The way I see it, all bullshit token and coin abandons are done for this one reason; they only have one purpose which I will explain better...
We saw Luna and FTT are made for a reason which is to support those companies themselves, the day these companies drop their token or their currency will drop too.

That's why for me bitcoin is perfection because this previous one is multipurpose and its foundation is to avoid intermediaries there are no companies managing it, we will not be able to match satoshi due to the price drop(thats a clever move for him to stay behind the scenes).

Because we know that satoshi does not depend on a company to reinforce bitcoin.
And with this I finish all the currencies are a scam(meaning that the price can disappear) for me, personally  the legit ones they are btc and tether.

What do you think?

Self reliance should be one of the reason why people should buy or acquire bitcoin, bitcoin has been very reliable in term security and it's devoid of scam, in terms price too, despite how sluggish the movement can be most time, it is better than other coin in terms of hodling, when the price of Bitcoin rises other coin appreciated more than it because people begin to pick interest in altcoin and shitcoin because of the upward movement of the well known digital currency which is bitcoin,  note the reason for bitcoin continue existence might be it's volatility. 

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 06:23:41 PM

Take advantage of the altcoin volatility and its pump and dump but never think to hodl them unless you are very sure about its future.  If there is something we must hodl, it is Bitcoin and nothing more.
What really happened to Luna and ftt token is a warning ⚠️ that no altcoin is worthy of holding for long except Bitcoin. Just as you said that. We can take advantage from the pump and dump of altcoin. but keep always from long time holding. That is just the pure truth
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:48:43 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the best cryptocurrency among other types of coins, its growth potential is clear and it has proven to be very valuable to date.  Another reason why Bitcoin is suitable as an investment asset is that its supply is limited, making Bitcoin more expensive when the quantity decreases, besides that, Bitcoin opens up opportunities for new innovations to give birth to many other types of coins.
Until now, perhaps no one will be able to beat Bitcoin in all its potential. As an attractive investment, of course, Bitcoin also always creates growth for other coins.As we know, currently, ETF are also being targeted as investments, which was a surprise when they were officially accepted.Maybe there will be another growth, and we will wait for that, but this will encourage bitcoin to increase further in time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:34:25 PM

Over the past we have all seen bitcoin perform among other crypto and it have come through all the hard time they crypto have face and now ETF approval which means it’s have gain more recognition added to the ones it already have, it’s part of the reason why we so much have faith in it and we don’t have anything to worry about like supply increase like altcoins come out with.

Briankimp1

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 01:39:31 PM

Bitcoin is the only true decentralized crypto currency without an owner or a CEO. Every other crypto is either premined, got a CEO or both. Eth is premined and has Vitalik, LTC has Charlee etc..: Bitcoin is premined too but those coins never moved and satoshi is missing for years. That makes btc the safest option out there. Every other crypto is only trying to be fake bitcoins.

I don’t think they’re all fakes believe it or not there are legitimately thoughtful coins out with different meaningful usage the problem is that the fakes are more than the originals, This doesn’t do justice to the hard work done by other owners, Bitcoin is more like a blueprint used in making others because it was the first and also is the best amongst the rest.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 10:20:55 PM

I have never bought coins only bitcoin. but many coins such as ETH, BNB, TRX I also often buy.
why people prefer bitcoin mostly because buying bitcoin is definitely profitable if you hold it.
because every 4 years the price of bitcoin must skyrocket to reach its new ATH. because there is a celebration called halving

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 11:31:25 PM

I don't think you should really go so far as to say that bitcoin is the only crypto one should buy when the industry's got a massive repertoire of competitive and active cryptocurrencies you can invest in and earn money while supporting a noble cause that would propel this industry even further. I say bitcoin's the best for newbies and beginner investors cause you can't go wrong with it. You don't lose money on bitcoin as long as you don't sell you holdings basically. So in theory for those who are not expected to touch their crypto holdings for an extended period of time holding bitcoin is the greatest option as it allows you to earn money consistently provided that you don't disturb it. But as you grow as a trader you're bound to explore more cryptocurrencies and find out just how diverse this industry is, eventually you'll find the real crypto/network that resonates with your trading/investing style and forcing people to just invest in bitcoin rids them of that option.

Plus eventually it's been found that stunting the growth of an industry in exchange for gentrifying a single asset leads to the death of that particular industry. So why would you risk doing that?
sekalitas

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:27:34 AM

The way I see it, all bullshit token and coin abandons are done for this one reason; they only have one purpose which I will explain better...
We saw Luna and FTT are made for a reason which is to support those companies themselves, the day these companies drop their token or their currency will drop too.

That's why for me bitcoin is perfection because this previous one is multipurpose and its foundation is to avoid intermediaries there are no companies managing it, we will not be able to match satoshi due to the price drop(thats a clever move for him to stay behind the scenes).

And with this I finish all the currencies are a scam(meaning that the price can disappear) for me, personally  the legit ones they are btc and tether.

What do you think?

While I understand the appeal of Bitcoin's stability, "only buying Bitcoin" might be an oversimplification. Our investment goals and risk tolerance play a crucial role. For those seeking short-term profits, well-researched altcoins and tokens can offer high potential returns, alongside Bitcoin. However, thorough research and understanding of the risks are essential before venturing into any altcoin or token territory. Bitcoin remains a safer haven, but it's not immune to market fluctuations either. Therefore, exploring other options with strong potential shouldn't be discouraged. Who knows, we might stumble upon the next big thing in the ever-evolving crypto landscape! Diversifying with calculated risks and research can open doors to potentially higher returns beyond just Bitcoin.  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:58:28 PM
Merited by wmaurik (1)

This is nothing new, almost every time there are new projects. But many people take risks even though they know that the new project has very high risks. It may be true as you say, those who understand how to do analysis and research will take part in the project. However, quite a few of those who are still beginners join because of the hype, so most experience losses on new projects.

Choosing bitcoin as an investment not only minimizes risk, but investing in bitcoin will also create much better financial strength in the future than investing in other altcoins. Because bitcoin has survived for more than a decade, community and public trust in bitcoin is also getting stronger, so it is not surprising if bitcoin is called a rare asset in the future.
It would be far more wrong when people took a big risk but they did not understand how to do an analysis and research because relying on hype in new projects will provide losses for anyone. Those who know how to do an analysis and research also do not merely take an approach to new projects and surely they will consider many things. For beginners who rely on hypes in new projects will be quite risky and that for people who are experienced are also the same, the difference is that experienced people are ready to risk that will be produced.

Bitcoin is far superior to other coins because the power of Bitcoin in long -term is far more convincing us to put money in it. Bitcoin is also able to maintain the value of its investment even though the market trip is experiencing ups and downs, because it is related to the four -year -old cycle that opens the opportunities for Bitcoin to produce maximum profits if invested correctly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:37:12 PM

What do you think?

I agree with you because crypto is decentralized, what's more, bitcoin is not tied to the government or anyone else and satoshi can't even make bitcoins, plus I think it's just purely tied to a computer network without a third party peer to peer, that's why we have to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is also flexible to carry everywhere, just memorize or remember the seed phrase 12 words, we move countries, our assets all move, how flexible BTC is if you take it anywhere, it's really worth it to buy BTC with its features and uses.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 03:26:34 AM

When you mention crypto bitcoin is the first thing you can think of, it is more reliable than other cryptocurrencies to invest in. Other cryptocurrencies are just clones of bitcoin,  this makes bitcoin more superior and will always attract investors to go for bitcoin.

Other cryptocurrencies? Nah, all of the alts are just a copycat of bitcoin. They are all created because they saw flaws with bitcoin as a currency. The problem with scalability, the transaction fees and speed, all of these flaws are the feature most of the early alts have been used to sell their product in the market.
A few of them have succeeded with the utilities. However, they just can't dethrone bitcoin as it is the mother of all crypto and one of the major basis of all the value of alts in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 12:28:13 PM

I have never bought coins only bitcoin. but many coins such as ETH, BNB, TRX I also often buy.
why people prefer bitcoin mostly because buying bitcoin is definitely profitable if you hold it.
because every 4 years the price of bitcoin must skyrocket to reach its new ATH. because there is a celebration called halving

bitcoin is the king of crypto for now and every 4 years the value of bitcoin will definitely increase, and not only bitcoin we also have to look at several other potential coins as you have mentioned ETH and BNB are indeed good coins for us to invest in so before the halving happens we You must have these coins if you want to get big profits, now is the time for us to collect these coins if we have large capital because soon a burr run will occur.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
legiteum

Activity: 154
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 03:58:08 PM

Bitcoin is just a meme, and there are a lot of memes out there. Technically speaking, Bitcoin is roughly the same as all of the other cryptocurrencies, and vastly inferior to Haypenny currencies which is a digital currency platform that can actually scale to handle the world's daily transactions, e.g. millions of transactions per second and tens of billions per day.

Brands/memes come and go. The "Bitcoin" brand might be hot now and for the next few years, but it can fall by the wayside in the same way other brands have like Jordache and Members Only--or maybe it will endure like Polo or Izod. We'll see.

But one thing is for sure, there will be lots of other brands out there in the future that will become red-hot and they will give investors opportunities for massive gains...

Read about our revolutionary new digital currency paradigm:Block. Split. Combine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: