Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: telegram dice stickers ($200,000 reward)  (Read 257 times)
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:23:45 PM

@p4nd41024
I believe you are new to this forum and this thread is probably the first you started..
I want to (not without humility) tell you that the posting style you used above is prohibited on this forum, when you make a comment on a discussion thread as this, it is mandatory to allow other users post a comment(s) after yours before you post another comment, that is, your comment must not be more than one in a roll.

When you have a alot of comment you wish to reply to, you can reply each of them with a quote in a single comment, or you can post a general reply in a single comment without quoting any user..

Like I said before, you are new and probably did not know this, now you know, please avoid making same mistake to avoid a tem ban.

ok, I have understood, I will pay attention to this problem next time thanks for your reminder
Some certain things that keeps the platform moving is when a problem come to the platform and it is being resolved immediately without any delay so I believe that all these are the things that makes a platform to be relevant so I recommend you for you to be Swift in response to a problem that come across the platform

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p4nd41024 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 09:15:16 AM

@p4nd41024
I believe you are new to this forum and this thread is probably the first you started..
I want to (not without humility) tell you that the posting style you used above is prohibited on this forum, when you make a comment on a discussion thread as this, it is mandatory to allow other users post a comment(s) after yours before you post another comment, that is, your comment must not be more than one in a roll.

When you have a alot of comment you wish to reply to, you can reply each of them with a quote in a single comment, or you can post a general reply in a single comment without quoting any user..

Like I said before, you are new and probably did not know this, now you know, please avoid making same mistake to avoid a tem ban.

ok, I have understood, I will pay attention to this problem next time thanks for your reminder

I think you still didn't understand OP what Sir@Fivestar4everMVP said, as he said in what he mentioned above "Your comment must not be more than 1 in a roll" but you still did it on the roll page that you already have You answered 3 comments.

Anyway, it looks like you're serious about what you're saying, so to make this topic you made here real and credible, it's really good that you post a topic in the marketing section of this forum and put it there or post that you're looking for a developer that can help what you want to happen, and put it where you can talk to those who will inquire about it, don't tell other members here that if they know a developer they will refer you, don't do it this way dude Please follow the correct rules of this forum.

yes I've figured out what to do and an admin has edited the content for me,

F*ck that font color, can you change it to black, why red always be the color theme for china?

I tried to play the dice emoji and looks like it could be use for betting, but the code of this are centralized and with always br in a random outcome. Unless you contacted telegram devs/support[1] and request to change things for you or make an offer.

[1] https://telegram.org/support
Great that he follow your command but there is still a problem here. He is now using bold text in his sentence. You ask why red is always associated in China? Well, I guess that is because the colour of their flag is also red Cheesy. I think this dice emoji is bad to use for betting because like you said it is centralized so there is no way to win on it.

Contacting the telegram dev, and bribing them money only to make the game in favour with us sounds ridiculous and I don't think telegram devs are that corrupt to agree with that conditions. I bet that they are already making enough money but in a more fairer way so there is no need for them to risk their reputation here.

Yes you are right, of course there are people who would be willing to take risks for the money, but the person who would take the risk is probably out of reach of me
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: