Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is TRON more centralized than Eth?  (Read 185 times)
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 12:16:12 AM

I might prefer ETH, the development of technology within ETH is more pronounced and on the other hand TRON seems less developed, this is seen from the price and use of blockchain technology, people prefer to use ETH rather than TRON.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 03:27:23 AM

Once using the POS, both are centralized so it doesn't matter which is more centralized, but in terms of investment, I think Tron is already a dead project. It's been a while since I've seen any notable news or updates from it, I think if it hadn't been widely used in the use of USDT with its cheap transaction fees, people might have forgotten about it a long time ago. Investing in Tron is no different than you are investing in stable coins, you can use it to transfer money because of cheap transaction fees but never invest in them.

I think Tron is far from dead, Tron is fast and flexible, with low transaction fees... it's easy, simple, and cheap to use! I agree that investing in Tron can look like investing in stablecoins, the price of TRX is pretty stable at some low levels, and it seems it can't move from there for years. That can change in the future, I like and use Tron and I think there's some potential, for sure we can't expect some miracles (the all-time high was $0.23 5 years ago), but I like to believe that one day Tron will touch the $1 price.

Dead, I mean it's no longer developed and not of interest to investors, not completely gone. Tron's trading volume in 24 hours is still at 300 million, not only you, there are still a lot of people who are using it as a means of payment because of its cheap and fast fees. Tron is expected to be Eth's rival but look what Justin Sun has done with it, so I don't believe that miracles will happen to Tron. Bbut one thing it outperforms ETH is the percentage of USDT users, that's the only thing that I see it's bigger than ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:20:50 AM

According to a recent audit that TRX is centralized, the team will not be able to increase the stock as is the case with many coins including ETH, but this is today's statement, if one day it is known that TRON is centralized it will create a big panic for users, hopefully no problem with TRON.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2022, 09:53:02 AM

I might prefer ETH, the development of technology within ETH is more pronounced and on the other hand TRON seems less developed, this is seen from the price and use of blockchain technology, people prefer to use ETH rather than TRON.

That's how it should be, the ecosystem on the Ethereum network is bigger than on the Tron network, people only use the tron ​​network for the delivery of Tron (TRX) itself and also USDT, the rest are unmanaged projects. We can see a comparison of DApps running on the two networks from DappRadar at the following link: [1] Tron Network - [2] Ethereum Network.

From DappRadar's ranking report, we can see that only SunSwap and JustLend projects have volume above 1M, the rest are below that value. In contrast to Dappradar's report on the Ethereum ecosystem, where the average project has a volume of over 1M, some even reach 1B, namely Uniswap V3. Regarding Centralization, even though these two networks are now centralized, but, it would be better to choose Ethereum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 06:15:59 PM

That's how it should be, the ecosystem on the Ethereum network is bigger than on the Tron network, people only use the tron ​​network for the delivery of Tron (TRX) itself and also USDT, the rest are unmanaged projects. We can see a comparison of DApps running on the two networks from DappRadar at the following link: [1] Tron Network - [2] Ethereum Network.

From DappRadar's ranking report, we can see that only SunSwap and JustLend projects have volume above 1M, the rest are below that value. In contrast to Dappradar's report on the Ethereum ecosystem, where the average project has a volume of over 1M, some even reach 1B, namely Uniswap V3. Regarding Centralization, even though these two networks are now centralized, but, it would be better to choose Ethereum.
That is true, but that is a question mark on tron and why it's not used more? Like if we are moving TRX and USDT via tron because it's so cheap, even free, then why aren't we using more stuff? I always imagined if you could have tron network used for ALL coins we know, via exchanges mainly, then shouldn't that be a lot better? Move eth, bnb, ltc, avax, sol, whatever you want, all via tron because it's so cheap.

Unfortunately, people somehow don't do it, even bitcoin itself with a bridge would be so perfect, because the cost of bitcoin transactions are still not that low, it could get lower. I personally believe tron is not used as much as it could be and that's because lack of marketing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: