Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fennec Blockchain is Launching Tomorrow, November 21st!  (Read 410 times)
FennecBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 07:17:11 PM

Fennec is a decentralized peer to peer cryptocurrency, mineable with GPUs and CPUs on the YescryptR16 algorithm. Because we are a bitcoin fork (we are actually more similar to Litecoin), we will only be listed on CEXs. Our first CEX listing is within 1 week of launch (Exbitron)! Please see the roadmap on our website for more information on future CEX listings as well.

Getting in at a cheaper price means that you would need to be a part of our Peer-to-Peer sales event, which is open to anyone who is a member of our Discord or Telegram chats. However, you are free to mine Fennec with GPUs or CPUs once the network is live tomorrow as well. There will be more information on configuring your CPU/GPU systems to our network in the Telegram and Discord chats as well.

We currently have a handful of callers helping out over the long term, not just for single calls. These are callers that mostly represent the Ethereum Smart Contract ecosystem, so many viewers will recognize Fennec as a unique concept (for them), and are excited to participate in our launch! Some of our callers include Dogen (pending until post launch), T1T4N, Father XUFI, Swae, Decentra Ape, and Carnage. These are well known callers on Telegram, Twitter, and Discord, and should bring us some great initial volume before we proceed with YouTube marketing to raise awareness and promote the adoption of Fennec.

Coins tend to hold much stronger, and pump at a slower and steadier rate than smart contract tokens. Especially for the first several months, coins are more known for being a lower risk investment.

If you have more questions, please shoot @FennecOwner a DM (on Telegram), or hop in our main chat www.t.me/FennecPortal for more information.

We have the majority of our stats, specs, roadmap plans, and administrative plans on our website below:

www.FennecBlockchain.com

Our Discord, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, GitHub, and other accounts can be found on our LinkTree below (Our Linktree is also on the bottom of our website's home page above)

www.LinkTr.ee/FennecBlockchain

Thanks for your potential interest in Fennec!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pancharick

Activity: 452
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 09:29:34 PM

I hope the project has a great future ahead of it. Is a bounty signature campaign planned?
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 02:08:07 AM

I hope the project has a great future ahead of it. Is a bounty signature campaign planned?

We're considering a series of bounty hunts, and incentivized action within the community. Hop in the Telegram group and ask @FennecOwner about this for more details. We do have an allocation for airdrops.
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 02:24:33 AM

Ru telegram chennel:
https://t.me/fennec_ru

Be advised, the RU Telegram channel does not have any of the team members in it. If you would like to speak with the team, please use a Russian to English translator and speak with us in our main group www.t.me/FennecPortal
iGill

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 06:34:35 AM

i am a mining pool owner , will list your coin with zero fee for community for more info telegram me https://t.me/Mine4Coin.
thanks
FlaJa

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:02:23 PM

Fennec is a decentralized peer to peer cryptocurrency, mineable with GPUs and CPUs on the YescryptR16 algorithm. Because we are a bitcoin fork (we are actually more similar to Litecoin), we will only be listed on CEXs. Our first CEX listing is within 1 week of launch (Exbitron)! Please see the roadmap on our website for more information on future CEX listings as well.

Getting in at a cheaper price means that you would need to be a part of our Peer-to-Peer sales event, which is open to anyone who is a member of our Discord or Telegram chats. However, you are free to mine Fennec with GPUs or CPUs once the network is live tomorrow as well. There will be more information on configuring your CPU/GPU systems to our network in the Telegram and Discord chats as well.

We currently have a handful of callers helping out over the long term, not just for single calls. These are callers that mostly represent the Ethereum Smart Contract ecosystem, so many viewers will recognize Fennec as a unique concept (for them), and are excited to participate in our launch! Some of our callers include Dogen (pending until post launch), T1T4N, Father XUFI, Swae, Decentra Ape, and Carnage. These are well known callers on Telegram, Twitter, and Discord, and should bring us some great initial volume before we proceed with YouTube marketing to raise awareness and promote the adoption of Fennec.

Coins tend to hold much stronger, and pump at a slower and steadier rate than smart contract tokens. Especially for the first several months, coins are more known for being a lower risk investment.

If you have more questions, please shoot @FennecOwner a DM (on Telegram), or hop in our main chat www.t.me/FennecPortal for more information.

We have the majority of our stats, specs, roadmap plans, and administrative plans on our website below:

www.FennecBlockchain.com

Our Discord, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, GitHub, and other accounts can be found on our LinkTree below (Our Linktree is also on the bottom of our website's home page above)

Unfortunately not a fair start again. Pool was in progress although today was the opening. Rplant Pool was able to connect and block mines. Used the same startum line as some miners have and unfortunately no connection. Few miners have had connection to Rplant. Connection was not accepted. I kept a lot of this project, but not anymore. A start that only allows some "MINER" to mine via POOL mining. I asked the admins why only one pool "Rplant" can connect and not others, there are no answers. It says "be patient" all the time. If the blockchain is not reset to the starting point for fair reasons, it is logically not a fair start. I wish the project much success and happiness, but with such a strange start I see black.

FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 10:15:23 PM

www.FennecBlockchain.com

Unfortunately not a fair start again. Pool was in progress although today was the opening. Rplant Pool was able to connect and block mines. Used the same startum line as some miners have and unfortunately no connection. Few miners have had connection to Rplant. Connection was not accepted. I kept a lot of this project, but not anymore. A start that only allows some "MINER" to mine via POOL mining. I asked the admins why only one pool "Rplant" can connect and not others, there are no answers. It says "be patient" all the time. If the blockchain is not reset to the starting point for fair reasons, it is logically not a fair start. I wish the project much success and happiness, but with such a strange start I see black.

Hello FJ, I know we discussed this a bit on Telegram as well. The mining pool had some technical difficulties in the beginning, but we cannot reset the blockchain at this point. We had about an hour of downtime, which translates to under 200 coins being emitted, and have a larger premine of 6.3 million coins. In our opinion, the 200 coins that were emitted are simply a drop in the bucket. The block rewards are still rolling, and everything is as stable and functionable as can be at this point, with the largest majority of miners happily mining. Our official mining pool is also up, please check out mining guide at https://howtomine.fennecblockchain.com/ as well for more information. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it was not like we had block rewards rolling for the entire day without anyone being able to mine. A decent portion of our miners were on Rplant as well, so the majority of people have been collecting block rewards as well from the very start. We apologize for your problems with the launch!
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 11:09:47 AM

Warning Warning!!!! Everyone should pay attention to this scam project. Their main developers have poor skills. They developed a project called VCC [VIPTOCOIN] and ran away. Please do not waste any time mining and investing in this coin. Otherwise, you will lose as much as I do.

I have strong doubts, I will ask Tyler soon. He is our coding dev. A small handful of projects that he had built have not done well, because his ONLY job is the coding end. It is up to the founder, someone like me, to actually build the community, maintain the community, market the project, and delegate tasks.

So, with this said, our coding dev only has a small percentage of the responsibilities in any of the projects he works on. ViptoCoin was unlikely to be something he worked on, and it most definitely was not something I worked on.
FlaJa

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 03:21:38 PM

www.FennecBlockchain.com

Hello FJ, I know we discussed this a bit on Telegram as well. The mining pool had some technical difficulties in the beginning, but we cannot reset the blockchain at this point. We had about an hour of downtime, which translates to under 200 coins being emitted, and have a larger premine of 6.3 million coins. In our opinion, the 200 coins that were emitted are simply a drop in the bucket. The block rewards are still rolling, and everything is as stable and functionable as can be at this point, with the largest majority of miners happily mining. Our official mining pool is also up, please check out mining guide at https://howtomine.fennecblockchain.com/ as well for more information. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it was not like we had block rewards rolling for the entire day without anyone being able to mine. A decent portion of our miners were on Rplant as well, so the majority of people have been collecting block rewards as well from the very start. We apologize for your problems with the launch!

Sorry but that's a joke. Make secret agreements and say to the miners pls patience ^^

Many miners not only had the Rplant bonus, but also Rplant itself. Super marketing but unfortunately another project with secret agreements.

Instead of telling Rplant that the main pool is not active yet and should please wait or give the other miners the opportunity to think about Rplant.

Rplant is a sneaky pool
FlaJa

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 01:36:35 PM

Warning Warning!!!! Everyone should pay attention to this scam project. Their main developers have poor skills. They developed a project called VCC [VIPTOCOIN] and ran away. Please do not waste any time mining and investing in this coin. Otherwise, you will lose as much as I do.

I have strong doubts, I will ask Tyler soon. He is our coding dev. A small handful of projects that he had built have not done well, because his ONLY job is the coding end. It is up to the founder, someone like me, to actually build the community, maintain the community, market the project, and delegate tasks.

So, with this said, our coding dev only has a small percentage of the responsibilities in any of the projects he works on. ViptoCoin was unlikely to be something he worked on, and it most definitely was not something I worked on.

No answers hahahahaha only money is the focus not the technology

Scam +1 in the Crypto World ^^
Jayjones

Activity: 118
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 02:59:51 PM

No answers hahahahaha only money is the focus not the technology

Scam +1 in the Crypto World ^^

another pinkchain
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 08:52:58 PM

www.FennecBlockchain.com

Sorry but that's a joke. Make secret agreements and say to the miners pls patience ^^

Many miners not only had the Rplant bonus, but also Rplant itself. Super marketing but unfortunately another project with secret agreements.

Instead of telling Rplant that the main pool is not active yet and should please wait or give the other miners the opportunity to think about Rplant.

Rplant is a sneaky pool

We made no agreements with Rplant. Our coding dev had an issue with our mining pool once the blockchain was live, and this shouldn't be taken as a secret agreement with Rplant. They were hovering over our project for weeks prior to our launch, and so when we had an issue with our official mining pool, yes, they received a larger portion of the first 200 coins that were emitted. But with nearly 3200 coins being emitted per day, this should not be considered a significant portion of the block rewards. If we had our mining pool down for over 6 hours, I would understand your stance, to a degree. However, we had this issue fixed as soon as possible, and the block rewards Rplant collectively received should surely be considered very negligible.
FennecBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 08:55:13 PM

We have planned some giveaways and incentivized engagement for the project, you can see more of this on our Twitter for the time being. We will probably continue this for a very long time.

Please see our LinkTree to access our Twitter www.LinkTr.ee/FennecBlockchain
Bialke

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 06:13:27 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2022, 11:08:18 PM by Bialke

I invested a little bit pizza money in this project.

The community is strong and growing. The market position is underprized. So if they get it and built on the chanin, the pizza money is worth it! The 2023 road map is quiete marketing based - but for the first year this is okay. I hope the 2024 roadmap will show more building and usecase action!

Roland Ionas Bialke - Producer, Actor, Pro Wrestler and Social Activist
FlaJa

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 12:35:28 AM

www.FennecBlockchain.com

Rplant is a sneaky pool

We made no agreements with Rplant. Our coding dev had an issue with our mining pool once the blockchain was live, and this shouldn't be taken as a secret agreement with Rplant. They were hovering over our project for weeks prior to our launch, and so when we had an issue with our official mining pool, yes, they received a larger portion of the first 200 coins that were emitted. But with nearly 3200 coins being emitted per day, this should not be considered a significant portion of the block rewards. If we had our mining pool down for over 6 hours, I would understand your stance, to a degree. However, we had this issue fixed as soon as possible, and the block rewards Rplant collectively received should surely be considered very negligible.

HA HA HA how is possible your dev have problems for 6 hours and Rplant not ^^

very mysterious

Why didn't you communicate with Rplant so that all miners have access to it (the whole 6 hours). Tell what you want, you have secret agreements. You can't talk nice about a thing when the facts speak against YOU.

Sorry but not serious and not authentic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: