Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asus 5850 - SOLD  (Read 3934 times)
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

Unfortunately I do not. I have not sold anything on these forums before. I usually sell on craigslist. I tried to take plenty of pictures to prove ownership. If you wanna chat PM me and I will PM you my cell.

Sent you a PM.....get back to me so we can figure out a deal. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 07:36:02 PM

No escrow. No paypal. No partial payments.

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 11, 2012, 07:42:12 PM

I have payed for a 5850 and it was shipped today Smiley, so I will report here when I receive my 5850, it will probably be here (Sweden) in a couple of days. So if you are unsure about the seller's reliability then you could always wait and see if my shipment arrives Smiley
//DeaDTerra
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 05:41:57 AM

I have payed for a 5850 and it was shipped today Smiley, so I will report here when I receive my 5850, it will probably be here (Sweden) in a couple of days. So if you are unsure about the seller's reliability then you could always wait and see if my shipment arrives Smiley
//DeaDTerra

bout time someone broke the ice with this guy. I've been seeing the sales threads for months and thought some of the posts had somewhat conflicting sentiments.  I will be watching. Hoping to snag up some more cards.

cheers

p.s. OP, you should really reconsider the escrow thing.

I am also about 2 hours out of Tampa, so may consider a pick up after Dead gets his package.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 01:28:09 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2012, 02:09:25 PM by BTC guy

He isnt the only guy who has bought from me. Ive sold 4 cards on this forum so far. I should have some feedback incoming in a few days.

No escrow. No paypal. No amazon payments. No pay half then ship. No ship first and pay later. Pay in full with coins then ship. No exceptions.

sadpandatech

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 02:26:27 PM

He isnt the only guy who has bought from me. Ive sold 4 cards on this forum so far.
OKKK, just yesterday, after months of posting sell ads, you said this;
Unfortunately I do not. I have not sold anything on these forums before.
So, he wasn't the first private deal. But is the first one that anyone would know about besides you. So whatever happened in the 26~ hours between you stating you sold nothing and Dead's post means you now have street cred for 4 card sales?

No escrow. No paypal. No amazon payments. No pay half then ship. No ship first and pay later. Pay in full with coins then ship. No exceptions.

I dont mean to be an ass here but I keep getting asked the same questions over and over. I just wanted to be clear. The answer is NO.
But, you are being an ass.
I did not ask you the same questions over and over;
p.s. OP, you should really reconsider the escrow thing.
That's called a request to rethink your decision. Your adding into the reply of five other alternatives, that some would agree may not be considered completely reasonable demands, does not help to make the very reasonable escrow option any less so.

and thought some of the posts had somewhat conflicting sentiments.  I will be watching. Hoping to snag up some more cards.
I apologize if I was too forward with what should have been kept a 'thought to myself' about my personal feelings that I derived from what I had read. I really am not trying to troll you. As I was first upon seeing the public sale here, and still are, pleased to see that you are finally making sales on the forums.

And I really would consider coming to pick up a few, since you offered and I drive down to the Tampa area once every few weeks. If you truely are interested in such an alternative? I realize all my rambling may be quite creepy. I will be more than happy to meet some place public with my wife and 5 yr old in tow. =)

TL;DR no hard feelings, m8? I really am interested in your sale here. But as most are these days, I am careful about who I trust.

Regards,
 Derek

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 02:29:46 PM

I cant think of a single good reason to refuse escrow, other than when planning a scam.
If I missed one, please enlighten me?

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 02:32:17 PM

Its my personal preference. I simply do not wish to bother with it. I have no problems selling things on my own. I do not need a third party holding my hold.

P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 03:13:22 PM

I think may misunderstand the concept. The idea is that the buyer sends his coins to a trusted intermediary.
Upon reception of the goods, the buyer authorizes the intermediary to release the funds to you. Its really no hassle and its pretty good insurance against scammers.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 03:20:56 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2012, 04:10:02 PM by BTC guy

Im not going to debate it. No escrow.

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 05:25:27 PM

I have now gotten a tracking number so far this seems legit, now I just have to see so that the package actually contains something Tongue
//DeaDTerra
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 04:20:13 AM

I might me grabbing one of these Tongue
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 05:01:36 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2012, 02:17:25 AM by BTC guy

You wont be disappointed. Asus completely redesigned them. Improved coolers with heat pipes. HDMI port. 8pin vs two 6pin for extra volts when overclocking. They are really nice cards. If you want one PM me. I usually ship same day. Next day the latest.

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 02:24:46 PM

14 left

wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2012, 03:33:23 AM

Just picked up 8 of these cards. Didnt have to deal with shipping Smiley. Very nice guy and easy to work with. Cards are VERY clean. Running them tonight and all sounds really well!

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 04:33:46 PM

7 left.  Price is now $130.

yochdog
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 05:51:59 PM

wait....you raised the price??

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 05:53:26 PM

yes

sadpandatech

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 10:02:48 PM

supply and demand.  Undecided  They were $100 a month ago...

- GA

yochdog
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 10:27:30 PM

supply and demand.  Undecided  They were $100 a month ago...

Not sure there is overwhelming demand.....though if I am wrong I have a boatload of 5850's I will sell you at $160 a piece. 

PM me. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: