Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Say. Bitcoins, not "cryptos"  (Read 515 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 05:59:16 AM

I hate when people lost their investments when they invest in shitcoins and then completely blame on Bitcoins. I mean they don’t care before investing a huge capital, but as soon as they lose the money, they just starts complaining. Bitcoins won’t disappoint it’s investors. I am not saying this, Bitcoins itself proving this. See the marketcap of Bitcoins. This is enough to prove what Bitcoins are capable of. Moreover due to the fixed amount of supply of the coin, definitely the price will go up in future. So yes, don’t panic and chill a bit.

You don't have to hate them cause I believe those complainers are people who don't know anything about bitcoin and they are being lured by others to invest in shitcoins and when they lose they blame bitcoins without knowing that Cryptocurrencies including bitcoins and shitcoins. Teach them the difference between bitcoin and altcoins, they will find a real investment and no more complaining about bitcoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 09:33:44 AM

You don't have to hate them cause I believe those complainers are people who don't know anything about bitcoin and they are being lured by others to invest in shitcoins and when they lose they blame bitcoins without knowing that Cryptocurrencies including bitcoins and shitcoins. Teach them the difference between bitcoin and altcoins, they will find a real investment and no more complaining about bitcoins.
I think what you say is true too, because I've seen some people who first knew Shitcoin but they didn't know about Bitcoin so they considered it the same. Even though in general it must be distinguished because Shitcoin was born for the short term or to make people who already like Bitcoin want to switch to Shitcoin. Because Shitcoin makers usually provide very tempting offers at the beginning of their manufacture. Even if it ends up being a scam.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 10:10:31 AM

I think what you say is true too, because I've seen some people who first knew Shitcoin but they didn't know about Bitcoin so they considered it the same. Even though in general it must be distinguished because Shitcoin was born for the short term or to make people who already like Bitcoin want to switch to Shitcoin. Because Shitcoin makers usually provide very tempting offers at the beginning of their manufacture. Even if it ends up being a scam.
Seriously, I think altcoin and bitcoin are the same when it comes to trading. However I would say both differ in their usage as well as the purpose for which they are made. Most altcoin developers create altcoins for the purpose of personal gain as most of them tend to focus on value rather than use cases. Bitcoin is not the case, the main purpose of bitcoin is as a currency and it is clear that today the use of bitcoin as a means of payment has increased rapidly.

It is true that not all altcoins are the same and not all of them are failed projects. Some altcoin can be considered as investments with their respective risks, however bitcoin as a decentralized asset will be very convincing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 10:54:01 AM

Meanwhile bitcoin, the largest crypto is down 1% following the news about the scam. That's why I never talk to random people about bitcoin because I would have to explain that the crypto scam that was in the news a month ago is not the one that I'm buying.
You may not need to talk to random people but I guess we must need to talk to friends and colleagues to make them adapt bitcoin when they start showing interest on cryptocurrencies or crypto related news. I strongly believe that entire altcoin industry is working as marketing team to make people to get aware of the existence of cryptocurrencies either positively or notoriously. When an altcoin fail, we can show them how strong bitcoin remains compared to previous years.

Yeah, when we compare bitcoin with 2021, it is in negative growth whereas if we compare it by the times of 2020, we are in progress. We do not need to showcase ATHs but we can explain how halving makes bitcoin investors richer every time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 11:56:12 AM

I hate when people lost their investments when they invest in shitcoins and then completely blame on Bitcoins. I mean they don’t care before investing a huge capital, but as soon as they lose the money, they just starts complaining. Bitcoins won’t disappoint it’s investors. I am not saying this, Bitcoins itself proving this. See the marketcap of Bitcoins. This is enough to prove what Bitcoins are capable of. Moreover due to the fixed amount of supply of the coin, definitely the price will go up in future. So yes, don’t panic and chill a bit.

While some of them are indeed lured by wrong information yet many of them are greedy investors that wanted to earn easily that is why they ended up being a loser.

Imagine there are already bitcoin that can be hold for semi long term but they chooses to invest in quicker moving coins but eventually stagnant to almost zero value  lol.
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 02:50:04 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

Many people can not wait to wait for rising, when the price has been rising and they immediately sell even though the profit is small, and the number of altcoins is currently tempting, I have also been investing a lot of altcoins and even meme coins but the result is a loss, better invest in top ranking coins so that Safer and profit opportunities are also large.
You can turn that into a bitter experience because you have suffered a loss so for now and in the future you don't need to see so many altcoins that don't have the potential to increase like the meme coin you said. Because I see that there are not too many altcoins that have good potential in the market, so you don't need to see too many altcoins for investment or trading because in the end you will also experience losses.

It's time to consider Bitcoin because it has proven to be better. Although it would not be wrong if you also like to consider altcoins like ETH and BNB, because they (the altcoins) also very often get a gradual increase in price when the market starts to improve. But Bitcoin is the first asset that you should consider at this point before it costs a lot more.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 04:52:23 AM

Seriously, I think altcoin and bitcoin are the same when it comes to trading. However I would say both differ in their usage as well as the purpose for which they are made. Most altcoin developers create altcoins for the purpose of personal gain as most of them tend to focus on value rather than use cases. Bitcoin is not the case, the main purpose of bitcoin is as a currency and it is clear that today the use of bitcoin as a means of payment has increased rapidly.

It is true that not all altcoins are the same and not all of them are failed projects. Some altcoin can be considered as investments with their respective risks, however bitcoin as a decentralized asset will be very convincing.

Ignore the use cases of both, and talk about investing. I think both bitcoin and altcoins are good as both can bring us profit, but we need to know how to use them wisely to our benefit. Actually, I don't hate altcoins because during the bull season of 2021, many altcoins give me huge profits. But this bear season, I will give priority to bitcoin, the simple reason is that the bear season is when the market cleans up, so altcoins will die a lot, don't touch them and stay away from them now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 05:52:01 AM

Many people can not wait to wait for rising, when the price has been rising and they immediately sell even though the profit is small, and the number of altcoins is currently tempting, I have also been investing a lot of altcoins and even meme coins but the result is a loss, better invest in top ranking coins so that Safer and profit opportunities are also large.
You can turn that into a bitter experience because you have suffered a loss so for now and in the future you don't need to see so many altcoins that don't have the potential to increase like the meme coin you said. Because I see that there are not too many altcoins that have good potential in the market, so you don't need to see too many altcoins for investment or trading because in the end you will also experience losses.

It's time to consider Bitcoin because it has proven to be better. Although it would not be wrong if you also like to consider altcoins like ETH and BNB, because they (the altcoins) also very often get a gradual increase in price when the market starts to improve. But Bitcoin is the first asset that you should consider at this point before it costs a lot more.

At present the number of cryptocurrencies is more than 22k, if we pay attention to Coinmarketcap every day appears at least 10 new listed coins, this makes us many choices but from the many bitter experiences make us better focus on coins who have a strong reputation, of course we are impossible Just relying on Bitcoin, some Altcoins have a good reputation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 06:24:10 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2022, 04:27:30 AM by Jawhead999

At present the number of cryptocurrencies is more than 22k, if we pay attention to Coinmarketcap every day appears at least 10 new listed coins, this makes us many choices but from the many bitter experiences make us better focus on coins who have a strong reputation, of course we are impossible Just relying on Bitcoin, some Altcoins have a good reputation.
Why it's possible to just rely on Bitcoin while you're said bitter experience make you choose coin with has strong reputation? you're contradicts yourself.

Some altcoins are good, can you show me which is good altcoins it is? if you mention the coins that listed on the top 10 or 20 on coinmarketcap, you're dumb. Those coins are only listed by the market cap only, not from the utility, trustworthy, decentralization, real case etc.

Someone can just create shitcoins and ask help for few whales to invest in big amount money to overtake Ethereum position.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀