Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Im trader i do binance futures trading see what i can Do here  (Read 789 times)
Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2022, 11:06:24 AM

Hi Im trader i do TA analysis and everthing i trade with binance futures
Great and how has this been going for you, are you profitable??

Im looking For partnership with those who want to get help with trading so win:win cooperation.
But first i'll give you here few signals to show you my work.
So Lets start my first signal Will be here now
Do you have some footprints of your trading success because entrusting our hard earned money with someone who will not be liable of any of our losses is a bit selfish don't you think.

Long futures now signal:
Near / usdt tp target : 175$
Price now: 1.610$ on binance
Stop loss: 1.55$  

No disrespect to your service but will appreciate it if you could give your signals in a better format  Roll Eyes You could start by stating whether is a pending order or market entry to avoid late entries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portocervo777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 11:38:37 AM

Hi Im trader i do TA analysis and everthing i trade with binance futures
Great and how has this been going for you, are you profitable??

Im looking For partnership with those who want to get help with trading so win:win cooperation.
But first i'll give you here few signals to show you my work.
So Lets start my first signal Will be here now
Do you have some footprints of your trading success because entrusting our hard earned money with someone who will not be liable of any of our losses is a bit selfish don't you think.

Long futures now signal:
Near / usdt tp target : 175$
Price now: 1.610$ on binance
Stop loss: 1.55$  

No disrespect to your service but will appreciate it if you could give your signals in a better format  Roll Eyes You could start by stating whether is a pending order or market entry to avoid late entries.

Yes im in profit daily
This NEAR signal are old it's done all ready. When i posted here it was start moving i only post here when signal start moving instantly in few hours.

Anyone can look up the history ...look the time the signal posted here then go cryptocompare.com find that coin and you see on the chart exacly yourself.

Right now today i all ready posted here new signal Mkr Long.
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 908

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 08:13:49 PM

I dont have but i can make it
First i need to get people lined up to know how much i can ask for fee

If only 5 people are interested and fee Are like 20 $ then it's only 100$ for me not really much.
That's why If you guys want with good price get more people on the board so i can make with better price.
If there is 200 people i don't mind to make it with 15$ monthly Fee so more people join the cheaper can be subcription Fee.

Would be good If at least some 100 people Will join in.
From what you just said, you are not giving a free signal, you are just try to run your business here, I don't think you are really going to get the amount of people you are hoping to get, because must people don't really believe in trading signals here. I will also advise everyone to avoid trading signals, if you really want to trade then you should learn how to do your analysis yourself and not to depend on anybody, most of the signals people always give are fake and the person giving the signal don't really have anything to lose, is the people that are following their signals that will lose, because you are going to pay them for the signal and you are still going to lose the money you used to trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:39:51 AM

100%? No way. I think that's too good to be true already so it's likely fake. Not only that but using 20x leverage is too risky already afaik. There's even users here who lose at 3x leverage.

Such deposits, designed for such risk, do not last long. Trading with x20 leverage is not trading, it is gambling. The one who offers such a strategy does not understand anything in risk management and is a simple rogue in the world of trading. A beginner who thinks that by increasing the risks, he will achieve some success. Any trade where the risk exceeds 2% of the deposit is garbage, and the trader who trades using such a system is a gambler.

It has been proven thousands of times already, including from my own experience.

There is fine line between gambling and trading and this line is broken when we trade with high leverage and eventually such high-risk traders lose their all capital. New traders think that they can become rich over night by taking high risk trade, but this dream rarely comes true.
I think the best strategy to increase your capital gradually in trading is as follows:

1- Use low level of leverage
2-Never forget to use trailing stop loss
3- Use only 2% of trading capital in one position

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:00:41 AM

100%? No way. I think that's too good to be true already so it's likely fake. Not only that but using 20x leverage is too risky already afaik. There's even users here who lose at 3x leverage.

Such deposits, designed for such risk, do not last long. Trading with x20 leverage is not trading, it is gambling. The one who offers such a strategy does not understand anything in risk management and is a simple rogue in the world of trading. A beginner who thinks that by increasing the risks, he will achieve some success. Any trade where the risk exceeds 2% of the deposit is garbage, and the trader who trades using such a system is a gambler.

It has been proven thousands of times already, including from my own experience.

There is fine line between gambling and trading and this line is broken when we trade with high leverage and eventually such high-risk traders lose their all capital. New traders think that they can become rich over night by taking high risk trade, but this dream rarely comes true.
I think the best strategy to increase your capital gradually in trading is as follows:

I see you Are newbie in trading...i make 50%-100% + profit daily with my signals.

Guys you need to understood one thing ...If you cant do it something it doesnt mean that someone else cant either.
I can Do it what you cant becouse i work hard and i learn hard Im deticated in not 100% but 1000000% Im fully focused.

Anyways here is my next signal today

Direction LONG
QNT/USDT
TP TARGET: 160$
Price now: 113.65$
Stop loss: 112$

Enjoy the profit my signals are the best whatever you can find for futures trading.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2022, 09:46:21 AM

Enjoy the profit my signals are the best whatever you can find for futures trading.

DIRECTION LONG
MKR/USDT
tp target: 790$
Price now: 651$
Stop loss: 639$

Enjoy the profit

You behave too self-confident, describing your achievements, while you do not present any confirmations. At the same time, your yesterday's MKR/USDT signal, which you posted on the forum, ended with a stop loss for those who decided to follow your recommendations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 09:56:33 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2022, 10:44:04 AM by Sayeds56

I see you Are newbie in trading...i make 50%-100% + profit daily with my signals.

Guys you need to understood one thing ...If you cant do it something it doesnt mean that someone else cant either.
I can Do it what you cant becouse i work hard and i learn hard Im deticated in not 100% but 1000000% Im fully focused.

Direction LONG
QNT/USDT

Thanks friend for sharing trading signals but I think current market conditions are not conducive (because further downside is possible in coming days as trading volume are very low which signifies lack of trading activity & market lacks good news) for taking long position in any coin except Bitcoin and  Ethereum. I prefer to trade in spot market which is less risky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 11:30:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2022, 11:52:54 AM by Portocervo777

Direction LONG
QNT/USDT

Thanks friend for sharing trading signals but I think current market conditions are not conducive (because further downside is possible in coming days as trading volume are very low which signifies lack of trading activity & market lacks good news) for taking long position in any coin except Bitcoin and  Ethereum. I prefer to trade in spot market which is less risky.

Yes but QNT signal Will act different atleast few hours you keep long position you can make some profit.

Re-modified Stop Loss will be 111.50$  market little shaky but btc support Are priced in 16000$ lowest this month.
QNT going up Also today one of the best long coins
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 11:54:20 AM

Do you know that this concept you are using is totally unethical, indecencies that many people mindset will go directly that you are curious to obtain from people. Actually  if you want to be given people signal concerning trading, you have to give some of the preamble of your strategies first.

And secondly in some extent nobody have seen or notify any explanation concerning the formation of the signal, nobody can agree to make any payments of having signal for trading with having free first that will make him to believe how your trading signal skill should go.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2022, 01:11:48 PM

Do you know that this concept you are using is totally unethical, indecencies that many people mindset will go directly that you are curious to obtain from people. Actually  if you want to be given people signal concerning trading, you have to give some of the preamble of your strategies first.

And secondly in some extent nobody have seen or notify any explanation concerning the formation of the signal, nobody can agree to make any payments of having signal for trading with having free first that will make him to believe how your trading signal skill should go.
I don't see anything wrong with showing some signals here since this is a crypto forum. OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.
GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:22:44 PM

don't see anything wrong with showing some signals here since this is a crypto forum. OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.
I'm not against op sharing it's knowledge of signal trading via the community, just try to peruse into my comment, i only emphasizing on the simple or little explanation of it's trading signal, actually some people use formation to lead some people into negative of trading after been paid for the fees to obtain the signal. So i still emphasis on the point that op should give a bonus of free signal in order to create awareness and also build it's reputation first. Before asking or demanding for any fees first.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:32:42 PM

don't see anything wrong with showing some signals here since this is a crypto forum. OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.
I'm not against op sharing it's knowledge of signal trading via the community, just try to peruse into my comment, i only emphasizing on the simple or little explanation of it's trading signal, actually some people use formation to lead some people into negative of trading after been paid for the fees to obtain the signal. So i still emphasis on the point that op should give a bonus of free signal in order to create awareness and also build it's reputation first. Before asking or demanding for any fees first.

Here is some trading insights.
Well btc Are on support zone i know there is more options quetos lower prices for btc but i know that btc 16,000-16,200 Are allready priced in by whales.
Once i know btc are at support i can always go Long not always but mostly i can Open long position or at least i can Do long scalping as long as i know btc are low zone.
And today Im expecting QNT/ USDT to reach to 140$ this is the coin Im working today.
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:39:27 PM

I don't see anything wrong with showing some signals here since this is a crypto forum. OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.

Yes i think it's right for me to show my activity here to traders so they can decide If they can make profit together with my trading skills.
Im sure If people watching here then they can decide i want to build my own trading team.

Team work is always better Smiley
GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 01:56:29 PM

Yes i think it's right for me to show my activity here to traders so they can decide If they can make profit together with my trading skills.
Im sure If people watching here then they can decide i want to build my own trading team.

I think that i have responded this above the comments that we have been discussing here.have not condemn the fact that your ideology is bad, but i tried to let you know that you have portray your things in accordance, you and I knows that community of bitcointalk welcomed development, we all embrace innovation and this your kind of innovation. You building a personal team is a welcomed development but try as much to have or build a reputation with your team.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 03:18:40 PM

I think that i have responded this above the comments that we have been discussing here.have not condemn the fact that your ideology is bad, but i tried to let you know that you have portray your things in accordance, you and I knows that community of bitcointalk welcomed development, we all embrace innovation and this your kind of innovation. You building a personal team is a welcomed development but try as much to have or build a reputation with your team.

Yes team and Community are nr one thing in life If you want to get anywhere in life to succeed.
But QNT signal can Do a lot profit it allready went fast high Big Green candle on chart so Im still on it waiting when it start moving proper way Im expecting with 20x leverage at least 500% profit
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2022, 04:51:54 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2022, 05:07:54 PM by tvplus006

...OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.

There is no guarantee that the OP gives its trading signals here, since anyone can publish a signal here that he saw in a free signal group and pass it off as his own. As for the accuracy of the signals, you should look at my post, which was published a few messages earlier than yours: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5422855.msg61360234#msg61360234

PS: In addition, the last QNT/USDT signal also culminated the stop loss.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 05:22:10 PM

...OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.

There is no guarantee that the OP gives its trading signals here, since anyone can publish a signal here that he saw in a free signal group and pass it off as his own. As for the accuracy of the signals, you should look at my post, which was published a few messages earlier than yours: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5422855.msg61360234#msg61360234

PS: In addition, the last QNT/USDT signal also culminated the stop loss.

Well put the new stop loss. Like 20% and entry again this signal still working Im expecting high profit.
Market was bit of shaky btc wasnt so Stable but Market are lowest now everthing Will go up today.
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 07:17:08 AM

I dont have but i can make it
First i need to get people lined up to know how much i can ask for fee

If only 5 people are interested and fee Are like 20 $ then it's only 100$ for me not really much.
That's why If you guys want with good price get more people on the board so i can make with better price.
If there is 200 people i don't mind to make it with 15$ monthly Fee so more people join the cheaper can be subcription Fee.

Would be good If at least some 100 people Will join in.
From what you just said, you are not giving a free signal, you are just try to run your business here, I don't think you are really going to get the amount of people you are hoping to get, because must people don't really believe in trading signals here. I will also advise everyone to avoid trading signals, if you really want to trade then you should learn how to do your analysis yourself and not to depend on anybody, most of the signals people always give are fake and the person giving the signal don't really have anything to lose, is the people that are following their signals that will lose, because you are going to pay them for the signal and you are still going to lose the money you used to trade.

Today Im working with

My signal for today
Direction Long
EGLD/USDT
target tp: 50$
Price now: entry 42.81
Stop loss: 42$

Enjoy again profit the previous signal QNT coin did massive futures gains but If anyone interested you can join with my discord then you can be in my great trading team and you can make good profit
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 08:22:54 AM

This is the main problem of most of these traders who are looking for help. If they were as confident as possible in what they say, they could easily develop on their own money.

This shows that he is not confident enough to use his technical analysis to generate money for himself, like for instance I had some friends then who where in TA but afterwhich they went on to source for fund and they started few couldn't succeed why because they aren't trusted of their selves. So I suggest why must only do for another people so their fun would go alone instead of theirs.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 08:58:48 AM

This is the main problem of most of these traders who are looking for help. If they were as confident as possible in what they say, they could easily develop on their own money.

This shows that he is not confident enough to use his technical analysis to generate money for himself, like for instance I had some friends then who where in TA but afterwhich they went on to source for fund and they started few couldn't succeed why because they aren't trusted of their selves. So I suggest why must only do for another people so their fun would go alone instead of theirs.

You talking about newbie traders Im not newbie Im pro.
Just look at my analysis and and signals you can see im higher level trader.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: