Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Im trader i do binance futures trading see what i can Do here  (Read 789 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 09:31:51 AM

...Im not newbie Im pro.
Just look at my analysis and and signals you can see im higher level trader.

Show the statistics of your trading on the Binance so that others can assess your level of professionalism. It's easy enough to do. Only numbers can confirm your words that you are a professional and successfully engaged in trading enough time to provide trading signals.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portocervo777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 09:43:54 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2022, 11:50:59 AM by Portocervo777

...Im not newbie Im pro.

Show the statistics of your trading on the Binance so that others can assess your level of professionalism. It's easy enough to do. Only numbers can confirm your words that you are a professional and successfully engaged in trading enough time to provide trading signals.

If you follow here to my signals you can see it i dont want to share my binance stats private info.

Also you can see today EGLD Will do some nice perfomance as all the signals what i post here.

I think 130$ for start Will be fair monthly fee becouse you make this money back in 1-2 days and the rest of the days it's your own profit.

Off course If anyone want to learn about trading i can teach.
Also i know about btc when and what it will do becouse btc Are priced in by whales and i watch whales activity the orders as Im INSTUTIONAL Entetity Im registered as financial instution so i have access to better data then.

So guys how many of you want to change your lifes to better and join with me ?
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 11:33:33 AM

...Im not newbie Im pro.

If you follow here to my signals you can see it i dont want to share my binance stats private info.

Also you can see today xlm Will do some nice perfomance as all the signals what i post here.

I think 130$ for start Will be fair monthly fee becouse you make this money back in 1-2 days and the rest of the days it's your own profit.

Also i know about btc when and what it will do becouse btc Are priced in by whales and i watch whales activity the orders as Im INSTUTIONAL Entetity Im registered as financial instution so i have access to better data then.

Thus, you do not want to provide any information about yourself and your successes, which means that there is no confirmation that you are publishing your signals, and not copying them from their free signal group.

The fact that you will ask for a fee for your signals, it was clear from your first post. And there would be nothing wrong with that if the signals were really accurate. I didn't check all the signals that you posted in this thread, but I checked the last 2 signals and they both ended in a stop loss. For those who wish to pay for these signals, you need to be careful, as this will certainly lead to the loss of your money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 11:49:22 AM

...Im not newbie Im pro.

Also you can see today xlm Will do some nice perfomance as all the signals what i post here.

Thus, you do not want to provide any information about yourself and your successes, which means that there is no confirmation that you are publishing your signals, and not copying them from their free signal group.

The fact that you will ask for a fee for your signals, it was clear from your first post. And there would be nothing wrong with that if the signals were really accurate. I didn't check all the signals that you posted in this thread, but I checked the last 2 signals and they both ended in a stop loss. For those who wish to pay for these signals, you need to be careful, as this will certainly lead to the loss of your money.

It's not like that always you should move fast If you want to make money out of signals.
You cant wait too long once signal Are posted you move and make profit before signal die.
My signals are Top gainers daily on binance If they are Long signals.
If short signals then they will be top loser in Binance.

But you got to know how to work with signals.
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 01:51:03 PM

...OP is trying to do business here and I think this is the way he think in gathering potential clients here. But yeah I agree that it is better to share some clue on how he get the signals that he shares, A chart would be enough I guess and some explanation would be better since I'm assuming that his potential clients has a little knowledge about trading. I haven't verified his signals, I hope someone could verify his accuracy at least.

There is no guarantee that the OP gives its trading signals here, since anyone can publish a signal here that he saw in a free signal group and pass it off as his own. As for the accuracy of the signals, you should look at my post, which was published a few messages earlier than yours: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5422855.msg61360234#msg61360234

PS: In addition, the last QNT/USDT signal also culminated the stop loss.

Talk is cheap guys let's work i have other good signal for today it's looking bullish trend line looking good.

Here it is
Direction: LONG
OGN/USDT
ENTRy price now 0.1022$
Tp target: 0.11$ 0.12$   entry now and make good profit just thank me later Smiley
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 04:32:46 PM

This is the main problem of most of these traders who are looking for help. If they were as confident as possible in what they say, they could easily develop on their own money.

This shows that he is not confident enough to use his technical analysis to generate money for himself, like for instance I had some friends then who where in TA but afterwhich they went on to source for fund and they started few couldn't succeed why because they aren't trusted of their selves. So I suggest why must only do for another people so their fun would go alone instead of theirs.

Yes i do use TA analysis a lot.
Anyways today i choose my coin to be
Signal is here
Direction long:
Xrp/usdt
Price now 0.40$
Tp target: 0.42$/0.45$/0.48$
Stop loss: 0.39$

Enjoy and Merit If you Will thank me later Wink
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 04:52:48 PM

There is fine line between gambling and trading and this line is broken when we trade with high leverage and eventually such high-risk traders lose their all capital.

There is a fine line between long-term holding and long-term investing, and there are very clear boundaries between trading and gambling. Any trading with high leverage is gambling.

1- Use low level of leverage

The smaller, the longer the deposit will live.

2-Never forget to use trailing stop loss

Advice that is not suitable for all strategies. For example, strategies designed for averaging positions never set a stop loss, where the system for protecting one's positions consists of a different mechanism, albeit a very controversial one.

3- Use only 2% of trading capital in one position

It is also worth considering that 2% is not the limit of perfection and any practicing trader must understand that the risk over time needs to be DOWN, not increased. It is also worth taking care of increasing the collateral of your positions.

i make 50%-100% + profit daily with my signals.

So few? Shocked I make +700% profit every day. Cheesy

Seriously, it doesn't matter what profit figure you can write, the most important thing is what profit figure you can show, everything else is just bla-bla.

Ok now i start my own team here enough of Free signals and advice If you want to know what i do then look around and see yourself my analysis Are good.
I have special knowledge about btc price movement Also.

Let's get serious here If you want to join with my trading team then you can join with 33$ for start with 33$ you can change your life better.

How many Are in ?? I need at least 15 people to start with work
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:38:33 PM

You didn't mentioned about what kind of partnership are you looking for and thanks for sharing a signal about Near trading. By the way your target already hitted. Congratulations to those who followed your signal. I think you should post with more details like analysis that will be more helpful.
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:28:51 PM

You didn't mentioned about what kind of partnership are you looking for and thanks for sharing a signal about Near trading. By the way your target already hitted. Congratulations to those who followed your signal. I think you should post with more details like analysis that will be more helpful.

Thnx allright
I'll give out for today next signal
Why i choosed this one ? One of the reasons Are:
By looking the chart there is so  many Green candles appeared so it means whales secretly been buying they been buying so a lot bullish candles but price not reacting so it means whales buying secetly to get ready reverseal
So the chart looking bullish
My signal for today Will be
Doge/usdt
Price now 0.09885$
Target tp: 0.11555$
Stop loss:0.096$      you can entry now it's going up.
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 12:30:23 PM

Direction long:
Xrp/usdt
Price now 0.40$
Doge/usdt
Price now 0.09885$
Stop loss:0.096$

I see that you are not able to demonstrate your professional skills by publishing trading signals here( The last 2 trading signals, like the previous ones, are closed by stop loss. In this case, if someone paid you for such trading signals, they would have received a double loss.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 02:43:49 PM

Direction long:
Xrp/usdt
Price now 0.40$
Doge/usdt
Price now 0.09885$

I see that you are not able to demonstrate your professional skills by publishing trading signals here( The last 2 trading signals, like the previous ones, are closed by stop loss. In this case, if someone paid you for such trading signals, they would have received a double loss.

Right well If signal was posted then it start moved

Anyways it's very rare my signals will hit stop loss.

Today i got new signal
RVN tp target: 0.028$ trend line is Green it's very bullish.
You can entry now bullish CHART for RVN now
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 10:32:27 PM

Direction long:
Xrp/usdt
Price now 0.40$
Doge/usdt
Price now 0.09885$

Today i got new signal

No, it's the opposite: your signals rarely reach the target. All the coins specified by you first reach a stop loss, and the price of the coins specified by you continues to decline. In general, the price is moving in the opposite direction to the forecast. As for the last RVN signal, you probably took into account your mistakes and do not specify a stop loss. In this case, they will really reach the goal (someday) and your forecast will be correct.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 02:14:58 PM

Direction long:
Xrp/usdt
Price now 0.40$
Doge/usdt
Price now 0.09885$

Today i got new signal

No, it's the opposite: your signals rarely reach the target. All the coins specified by you first reach a stop loss, and the price of the coins specified by you continues to decline. In general, the price is moving in the opposite direction to the forecast. As for the last RVN signal, you probably took into account your mistakes and do not specify a stop loss. In this case, they will really reach the goal (someday) and your forecast will be correct.

Yes you can make money with my signals once they posted you entry you always make some money.

Anyways today Im bearish i short everthing becouse i see Market crashing soon btc.
Im expecting to see btc 15k price range soon.
Im shorting ltc matic doge eth and btc and band.
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2022, 04:49:54 PM

...I think 130$ for start Will be fair monthly fee becouse you make this money back in 1-2 days and the rest of the days it's your own profit. ..
Let's get serious here If you want to join with my trading team then you can join with 33$ for start with 33$ you can change your life better...

A week ago, you wanted to receive $130 for your trading signals, and now you are asking for only $33. So what is the reason for such dumping? Do you no longer need money or there was not a single trader on the forum who would be willing to pay for a cat in a bag?

[...Anyways today Im bearish i short everthing becouse i see Market crashing soon btc...

Given the accuracy of your previous forecasts, I think we should expect a local pump))

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Portocervo777 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 07:48:20 PM

...I think 130$ for start Will be fair monthly fee becouse you make this money back in 1-2 days and the rest of the days it's your own profit. ..
Let's get serious here If you want to join with my trading team then you can join with 33$ for start with 33$ you can change your life better...

A week ago, you wanted to receive $130 for your trading signals, and now you are asking for only $33. So what is the reason for such dumping? Do you no longer need money or there was not a single trader on the forum who would be willing to pay for a cat in a bag?

[...Anyways today Im bearish i short everthing becouse i see Market crashing soon btc...

Given the accuracy of your previous forecasts, I think we should expect a local pump))

Im ready to give other signal now
Today 
Fil/usdt tp target: 5.55$
Fil price now 4.39$
Stop loss: 4$

If you see signal entry right to way not later becouse my signals will last long few hours so If you entry too late you might not get so good entry.
Off course it can go stop loss If you entry later just cash out the profit in few HOURS once signal is posted that's how i earn profit myself so If you do same you earn profit like i do .
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2022, 12:45:02 AM

Fil price now 4.39$

This is another trading signal that has ended with a stop loss. This means that the price never reached the take profit that you indicated, but after the sideways move, the price dropped to the level of $2.4. I think that you no longer need to demonstrate your ability to predict the price here, and next time you will appear here with a new account.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 02:23:55 AM

Im ready to give other signal now
Today 
Fil price now 4.39$

guys stop sharing your ridiculous numbers.
you missed the prediction without your analysis. yes, you are gambling not trading. that's what I see from what you shared.

learn more by trading, stop sharing it and keep the predictions to yourself. I hope you continue to get mental health.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 02:29:14 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing. I also want to know more about binance. Don't hesitate to update me.
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2022, 02:36:38 AM

If you don't have crypto/money why not offer your signal to some companies that offer signal? Try to email them and maybe they will give you a job like signals.blue or cryptosignals.org.

Or if you want to earn from predicting then try Spark profit it's a free app but you will get paid by predicting.

I was actually wondering was kind of partnership he could be seeking because one thing I've noticed is the fact that people see newbies on forum as newbies to every sphere of life, and I'm sure to a degree that most people wouldn't actually take him serious.
I do appreciate the suggestions you gave and that was why I had to quote you because I also took out some time to go check the recommendations you gave and they were really cool.
One other challenge people traders have is trading capital and people who know the risk involved in trading especially futures wouldn't want to give money out for such course.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2022, 06:25:52 PM

Fil price now 4.39$

This is another trading signal that has ended with a stop loss. This means that the price never reached the take profit that you indicated, but after the sideways move, the price dropped to the level of $2.4. I think that you no longer need to demonstrate your ability to predict the price here, and next time you will appear here with a new account.

It would be spectacular if Op could give the signal plus his analysis, because that way we can help each other so that things are much better, don't you think? I know that those who give signals only give them but do not leave their analysis, which seems a bit incomplete to me because anyone can say a random signal and now in trading we should have everything clearer, more than we are using the forum, the forum allows us to use and know everything in a much more detailed way and that is the beauty of bitcointalk, that everything can be deepened, what if you can put the signal with the graph plus the analysis, together we can help.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄