Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will BTC's market price go?  (Read 931 times)
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 10:07:52 PM

Bitcoin price as full of fallen this year nobody can testify that it has profit into bitcoin this the method of the market increment and the market decrement of Bitcoin is something that nobody can tell because I checked from bitcoin records it has been falling and falling again and again throughout the year even the December it also in the state of fallen so throughout the year I will say it is a year of disappointment in cryptocurrency

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 11:22:04 AM

You think so?
Another low might be possible although we have lesser days left to roll over the next year but let's see what would be the outcome of the price action. Hey mate, the last thing you could do is to trust some crypto news or even taking advice from traders which you think that knows more than you just stick to your portfolio and hold  your bitcoin rather paying attention to whatever news that may rose from some people over the media.

It's likely Bitcoin will continue to decline in price due to the fragility of the global economy. It's going to take quite a long time before Bitcoin goes all the way to the moon. To make matters worse, the crypto industry witnessed the collapse of a major exchange. This should put additional pressure over Bitcoin's price over the next months.

Our only hope lies on the block reward halving of 2024. Just buy and "hodl" now, to reap huge rewards in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 03:43:31 PM

I love your bullishness, we need more of it in these gloomy times.

IMO we won't see anything above 22k for another year, but I prefer to be ready for the worst if it's even possible.

I'm 100% sure of a couple things though:
We'll see another bull run in less than 3 years.
Next bull run will take us above the previous all time high
Bitcoin will never again go below the last bear market lows of 3k USD.

Knowing the above, I'm ready for whatever else I have to endure due to FUD, government attacks, market manipulation and all that. I know I've already won by holding bitcoin and I can only win more in time. There's no way for me to lose.

Make sure you hold as much bitcoin as you can and wait out the fear, as it will pass.
I disagree with that and I agree with the guy you respond to. I think bullishness is the way to go because we have been low for a long time and it is time that we start going up a bit more. I get that we have seen lower and lower prices for the past 13-14 months and that causes people some hopelessness and I get it.

But, I never give up hope on bitcoin and the bull run that we are going to have, and I believe 22k is not a year away, I think at most a few months and we are going to see that. Which is why I am fully invested, I do not have a dime that I can spare, all of my spare money is on bitcoin right now and I only have a bit left to live, because I believe it will go up a lot.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 09:35:43 PM

Our only hope lies on the block reward halving of 2024. Just buy and "hodl" now, to reap huge rewards in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Do you know that as we expected the price of Bitcoin to rise in 2024 and in 2025, it might gotten to that time and the price of Bitcoin goes more bearish than the situation we find a price of Bitcoin now, so in nutshell, i want us to know that holding Bitcoin for long term investment, the expectations of having increment in bitcoin should be something that we should expect in next three years ahead or the bullish should come in 2023 because of long term stays of bearish market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 11:23:26 PM

Bitcoin price as full of fallen this year nobody can testify that it has profit into bitcoin this the method of the market increment and the market decrement of Bitcoin is something that nobody can tell because I checked from bitcoin records it has been falling and falling again and again throughout the year even the December it also in the state of fallen so throughout the year I will say it is a year of disappointment in cryptocurrency
For some, maybe this year has been a year of disappointment for him, but not for me personally because I am still not disappointed with the decline that has occurred this year although on the other hand I also hope that a better price increase can occur for Bitcoin. Indeed this year will be a very different record for Bitcoin even though the decline as big as now has also occurred in 2018 even though the percentage numbers are different.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 01:08:46 AM

I disagree with that and I agree with the guy you respond to. I think bullishness is the way to go because we have been low for a long time and it is time that we start going up a bit more. I get that we have seen lower and lower prices for the past 13-14 months and that causes people some hopelessness and I get it.

But, I never give up hope on bitcoin and the bull run that we are going to have, and I believe 22k is not a year away, I think at most a few months and we are going to see that. Which is why I am fully invested, I do not have a dime that I can spare, all of my spare money is on bitcoin right now and I only have a bit left to live, because I believe it will go up a lot.

All hope is not lost. There's still a chance for Bitcoin to rise back up again. We just need to be patient, else we'd be losing an opportunity of a lifetime to become filthy rich. I'm in no hurry to see Bitcoin reach a new ATH in price as long as it works as intended. There's a lot of FUD surrounding crypto, especially after the collapse of a major exchange. Weak hands will sell, but strong ones will buy and "hodl" no matter what.

Ultimately, we'll be the ones laughing while haters will regret not getting into the Bitcoin train in the first place. How far will Bitcoin go will greatly depend on mainstream demand. I think it will go as low as $15k before bouncing back up to $30k. After that, there would be nothing stopping it from crossing the ATH of $64k per coin. Who knows what the future holds for the cryptocurrency? Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 10:26:21 AM

it's true that this year a lot of bad news has hit crypto, but it seems the impact of the news is starting to fade and currently price movements tend to be stable. no one knows the lowest price of bitcoin, but even after this there will be another price drop I am sure that the price of bitcoin will not drop below $13k. most of people say that 2024 is a bounce point for bitcoin, so I believe before Q2 2023 we will not see any upside price movement in crypto market. so invest as much as you can because currently bitcoin price is in the bottom area.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 12:13:48 PM

it's true that this year a lot of bad news has hit crypto, but it seems the impact of the news is starting to fade and currently price movements tend to be stable. no one knows the lowest price of bitcoin, but even after this there will be another price drop I am sure that the price of bitcoin will not drop below $13k. most of people say that 2024 is a bounce point for bitcoin, so I believe before Q2 2023 we will not see any upside price movement in crypto market. so invest as much as you can because currently bitcoin price is in the bottom area.
Stable only within a price range that runs in place without any larger increases and I don't consider the current movement to be in the stable category for Bitcoin. And everyone also doesn't know whether in the next year there will be more bad news that can affect the movement of Bitcoin. Even though continuing to invest at this time is not a bad thing to do, what must be remembered is not to immediately swallow anything that is said by other people at this time because what is said may miss what is happening in reality.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██