Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolut  (Read 42 times)
Yo041968 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 09:57:18 PM

A big topic here - Revolut for crypto dealing. Looks easy enough to buy on the app but what about if crypto (xrp) goes through the roof and say it’s worth say £500k (hypothetical of course). Is it easy enough to sell and take the cash? (I’m reading you can only take out £500 a day or something which isn’t good at all lol)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 10:08:34 PM

A big topic here - Revolut for crypto dealing. Looks easy enough to buy on the app but what about if crypto (xrp) goes through the roof and say it’s worth say £500k (hypothetical of course). Is it easy enough to sell and take the cash? (I’m reading you can only take out £500 a day or something which isn’t good at all lol)

What do you mean? it's like the rest of crypto exchange that we have in the market right now. Of course, it's crypto friendly as it is supposed to be, and you can obviously but and sell (trade) on that exchange.

I will assume that like the rest of crypto exchange that we have in the market, you can sell and take the cash or sort of P2P like Binance. Perhaps the £500  is restricted, but if you do KYC and willing to submit personal info so that your withdrawal will increased, then that is the best thing for you to do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 10:17:27 PM

When you buy crypto in an app wallet it automatically be shown in your wallet balance and if youw want to sell it then it's almost the same as buying but instead of paying fiat you will be paying the crypto you have and receive what you want to receive. At this time, most of the exchange required you to do KYC before your withdrawal amount is increase as what baofeng mentioned. If you don't want to do KYC then you are most likely stuck with the withdrawal amount that you currently have unless you find another legit exchange that doesn't require KYC for that kind of amount.
Yo041968 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 10:31:44 PM

Ah ok - So they all have fees. Basically I just want to be able to get cash quickly for the investment without taking out £500 a day for however long 😂. And getting ripped off with high fees. Thanks guys.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 11:23:37 PM

Ah ok - So they all have fees. Basically I just want to be able to get cash quickly for the investment without taking out £500 a day for however long 😂. And getting ripped off with high fees. Thanks guys.
Then look for a better alternative. There are so many crypto exchanges out there that allow one to withdraw  very high limits if you don't mind carrying out KYC verification. There are also peer to peer exchanges like bisq that don't require any KYC, but you need to first know how they work (https://bisq.network).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██