Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is going to win this fight?
Plant by KO/TKO - 8 (25%)
Benavidez by KO/TKO - 20 (62.5%)
Plant by Decision - 2 (6.3%)
Benavidez by Decision - 2 (6.3%)
Draw - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Caleb Plant vs David Benavidez  (Read 3727 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 11:33:44 AM

Ok it seems that Canelo Alvarez per this interview, says that he favored or see Benavidez winning against Plant.

“It's going to be a very competitive fight between [Benavidez and Plant.] I personally believe that Benavidez wins,” Alvarez told bet365. “I am here to face the best and make the best fights in boxing. I am interested in all those fights. Whatever leads me to make history. That is why I am here.” 

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-alvarez-picks-benavidez-beat-plant-its-going-competitive--170770

And probably this is good news for Benavidez as he might face Alvarez next if he wins this fight. At least him and his Father has been requesting this fight for a long time. And if David win and become the mandatory for one of Alvarez belt then this fight could be made.

I hope so that Canelo won't be ducking if that time comes because after Plant, David is next line to fight Canelo. I'm not saying that he is scared but I just hope that he will face David this time and won't say again that fighting the latter won't give him some benefits. Of course, what's there left? He already got the 4-belts and the title.

But I think David have to wait because Canelo's priority for now is to face Bivol again in a rematch, although there might not be much difference this time.

Hehehe, I don't think that Canelo is ducking anyone, and since he is the cash cow, everyone is wanting to fight him. So he is the one who will dictate who he wanted to fight. And those who have been chosen are very lucky like Caleb because of the money that they will get fighting him.

So yes, David could wait for more, he is still very young, he doesn't need to rush himself against Canelo.

And this is the perfect time for him to shine, beat Caleb Plant first because he can get his ticket to the lottery.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 01:49:47 PM

OK, this early it seems that everyone is looking for a Benavidez KO/TKO, thanks so far for those who voted.

I think Caleb Plant losing to Canelo plays a big reason why others are eyeing Benavidez to win in this match. Can't blame them though. However, if we look at the technical side, Benavidez is not on the same tier as Canelo "for now" that's why I'm seeing this fight won't be a landslide win to either Benavidez or Plant.

WBA (Regular) Super middleweight champion David Morrell Jr., who was waiting on the winner of this fight between Benavidez and Plant, gives a 50-50 prediction on this fight since both boxers do have their own advantages. The turning point of this match will now depend on how these boxers will execute successfully their respective strategies.

Probably because we don't want to see Canelo fight Plant a second time around, and probably Canelo is not going to be interested as well. So it's better for Benavidez to win in this fight so that he will be the next in line for Canelo's belt at 168 lbs.

Or how either will execute their game plan and if that doesn't work, adjust in the fight itself. And usually those that can adjust will win in any fight. So I do agree that it still 50/50 at this point as bot has strong side and good team behind to formulate strategies and what to in the middle of the fight itself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 01:56:55 PM

OK, this early it seems that everyone is looking for a Benavidez KO/TKO, thanks so far for those who voted.

I think Caleb Plant losing to Canelo plays a big reason why others are eyeing Benavidez to win in this match. Can't blame them though. However, if we look at the technical side, Benavidez is not on the same tier as Canelo "for now" that's why I'm seeing this fight won't be a landslide win to either Benavidez or Plant.

WBA (Regular) Super middleweight champion David Morrell Jr., who was waiting on the winner of this fight between Benavidez and Plant, gives a 50-50 prediction on this fight since both boxers do have their own advantages. The turning point of this match will now depend on how these boxers will execute successfully their respective strategies.

Probably because we don't want to see Canelo fight Plant a second time around, and probably Canelo is not going to be interested as well. So it's better for Benavidez to win in this fight so that he will be the next in line for Canelo's belt at 168 lbs.

Or how either will execute their game plan and if that doesn't work, adjust in the fight itself. And usually those that can adjust will win in any fight. So I do agree that it still 50/50 at this point as bot has strong side and good team behind to formulate strategies and what to in the middle of the fight itself.

For power, and volume punching, I will give a slight advantage to David Benavidez, as he usually throw power punches and it is in bunch.

But as far as experience goes specially that he has fought Canelo already, that is the top tier of this division and even if he lost that one, he gain a valuable lesson and probably it help him in his fight against Dirrell.

So yeah, it's hard to predict for now, I haven't check the sports bookies if there are odds though, but chances are their might not be one as this is not yet official as far as I know.
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 02:10:18 PM

For power, and volume punching, I will give a slight advantage to David Benavidez, as he usually throw power punches and it is in bunch.

But as far as experience goes specially that he has fought Canelo already, that is the top tier of this division and even if he lost that one, he gain a valuable lesson and probably it help him in his fight against Dirrell.

So yeah, it's hard to predict for now, I haven't check the sports bookies if there are odds though, but chances are their might not be one as this is not yet official as far as I know.

If who can win in this matchup between Caleb Plant vs.David Benavidez then canelo will always open to match up the winner but for this time as we all know that these both fighters are good so this is a very close fight for me.  And yes you are right that mate David benavidez style which is he throw a big punches or a solid punches makes him   to have a little advantage but for sure Caleb Plant already know that and prepare for his defense so the thrill is still there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 04:25:49 PM

Ok it seems that Canelo Alvarez per this interview, says that he favored or see Benavidez winning against Plant.

“It's going to be a very competitive fight between [Benavidez and Plant.] I personally believe that Benavidez wins,” Alvarez told bet365. “I am here to face the best and make the best fights in boxing. I am interested in all those fights. Whatever leads me to make history. That is why I am here.” 

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-alvarez-picks-benavidez-beat-plant-its-going-competitive--170770

And probably this is good news for Benavidez as he might face Alvarez next if he wins this fight. At least him and his Father has been requesting this fight for a long time. And if David win and become the mandatory for one of Alvarez belt then this fight could be made.

I hope so that Canelo won't be ducking if that time comes because after Plant, David is next line to fight Canelo. I'm not saying that he is scared but I just hope that he will face David this time and won't say again that fighting the latter won't give him some benefits. Of course, what's there left? He already got the 4-belts and the title.

But I think David have to wait because Canelo's priority for now is to face Bivol again in a rematch, although there might not be much difference this time.

Yes, it's that complicated in Canelo's end, I mean he still wants to fight Bivol and avenge his defeat, but then again there is someone in the horizon, a young lion who wants to challenge Canelo.

And now that is fight is ordered or going to be made, the winner could be on Canelo.

But let's wait, if David wanted to face Canelo next year, focused on this fight first. Let his father do the talking in the media to hyper his fight against Caleb.

David Benavidez should know that after Caleb Plant, he will have to wait for at least 1-2 year before he can have that chance especially now that Canelo is still on the process of healing his wrist. So, a tune-up fight will likely happen as the first move that Canelo and his camp would take after the healing period before Canelo will take a much heavier boxers like David or Bivol. Who knows who will have the first dance because Bivol's priority is also Artur Beterbiev (if the latter defeats Yarde on the process)

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 05:52:19 PM

David Benavidez should know that after Caleb Plant, he will have to wait for at least 1-2 year before he can have that chance especially now that Canelo is still on the process of healing his wrist. So, a tune-up fight will likely happen as the first move that Canelo and his camp would take after the healing period before Canelo will take a much heavier boxers like David or Bivol. Who knows who will have the first dance because Bivol's priority is also Artur Beterbiev (if the latter defeats Yarde on the process)

It looks like Bivol is ready to adjust and go down in the weight division just to make the rematch come true.  So I think right after Canelo recovered, he might be fighting Bivol next.  So probably if ever Davide Benavidez wins this upcoming match against Caleb Plant, he needs to wait longer for a Canelo match.  He wouldn't be the priority of Canelo in its next fight since negotiation between Bivol and Canelo is still going on  and Bivol is ready to take the adjustment so there is a better chance of deal closure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 06:41:23 PM

It looks like Bivol is ready to adjust and go down in the weight division just to make the rematch come true.  So I think right after Canelo recovered, he might be fighting Bivol next.  So probably if ever Davide Benavidez wins this upcoming match against Caleb Plant, he needs to wait longer for a Canelo match.  He wouldn't be the priority of Canelo in its next fight since negotiation between Bivol and Canelo is still going on  and Bivol is ready to take the adjustment so there is a better chance of deal closure.

This is what happens when the champion is a superstar. David Benavidez is the interim WBC champion which means he is already the mandatory of Canelo. But corruption is common in boxing especially in the sanctioning bodies WBA and WBC. Now Benavidez is facing another mandatory which doesn't make any sense. If the rules will be straight-forward, Canelo will be stripped of his WBC belt if he won't face the Benavidez-Plant winner next. But I doubt the WBC will strip him. Don Mauricio Sulaiman is salivating for his percentage in the next Canelo fight.

Bivol will be eager to drop down in weight and face Canelo because he isn't getting Beterbiev who's facing Yarde next. Biggest money available while a chance to become a 2 division champion and an undisputed in just a single fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 08:27:36 PM

Yes, it's that complicated in Canelo's end, I mean he still wants to fight Bivol and avenge his defeat, but then again there is someone in the horizon, a young lion who wants to challenge Canelo.

And now that is fight is ordered or going to be made, the winner could be on Canelo.

But let's wait, if David wanted to face Canelo next year, focused on this fight first. Let his father do the talking in the media to hyper his fight against Caleb.

That's too long to wait, he had the interim belt before, why not the sanctioning body allow to face their interim belt holder and the regular holder to just have one belt? Yeah, we all know the answer and that is boxing politics.

So Benavidez should proved them wrong or at least forced their hands to have him and Canelo fight in the future but not that 1-2 years of waiting. Maybe if he have the chance, Canelo is no longer in his prime. Assuming David won, he should be the next fight for Canelo for the belt.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
lionheart78
Legendary

Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2022, 05:34:23 PM

This is what happens when the champion is a superstar. David Benavidez is the interim WBC champion which means he is already the mandatory of Canelo. But corruption is common in boxing especially in the sanctioning bodies WBA and WBC. Now Benavidez is facing another mandatory which doesn't make any sense. If the rules will be straight-forward, Canelo will be stripped of his WBC belt if he won't face the Benavidez-Plant winner next. But I doubt the WBC will strip him. Don Mauricio Sulaiman is salivating for his percentage in the next Canelo fight.

The Bivol - Canelo fight rematch clause took place first than the possible mandatory fight of Canelo when he won his current titles, besides, facing Bivol first doesn't mean Canelo is skipping his mandatory defense.  There are lots of cases where a champion faces opponents other than the mandatory challenger first so I think this kind of arrangement is normal in boxing.  You may call it politics and I can see it normal thing to happen in boxing.

Bivol will be eager to drop down in weight and face Canelo because he isn't getting Beterbiev who's facing Yarde next. Biggest money available while a chance to become a 2 division champion and an undisputed in just a single fight.

Pretty much I agree, with the adjustment of Bivol to move in to Canelo's weight division also give opportunity to have a chance to get the belt from Canelo, that is if Canelo agree to only put his belt on line while Bivol's title is safe and sound. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 06:41:19 PM

That's the other dark side of this industry, everything has business with the boxers, even the sanctioning bodies are also taking part of the negotiations under the table so that their favorites can maintain their status so that it can produce more milk for them. You certainly got a point, it's expected that the winner of this fight will get to fight the undisputed champion which is Canelo Alvarez. Although, let's already expect what would be the outcome because I don't see that the winner of this fight will have their chance because Canelo wouldn't take any fights if not Bivol.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 08:48:15 PM

That's the other dark side of this industry, everything has business with the boxers, even the sanctioning bodies are also taking part of the negotiations under the table so that their favorites can maintain their status so that it can produce more milk for them. You certainly got a point, it's expected that the winner of this fight will get to fight the undisputed champion which is Canelo Alvarez. Although, let's already expect what would be the outcome because I don't see that the winner of this fight will have their chance because Canelo wouldn't take any fights if not Bivol.

That's how boxing really turns into, politics, corruptions, under the table negotiation.

And that's why it's truly good to hear when someone derails their plan, like when Bivol defeated Canelo. Maybe if Canelo win, fight GGG and maybe go for another weight class which is the CW and cherry pick the opponent in which the WBC doesn't have a problem with. They will let Canelo go to the champion directly.

But then they don't want to impose Canelo's mandatory and will probably face Bivol again.

So we will have to wait for the outcome of this fight and hopefully if Benavidez win they Canelo can't deny David a fight.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 11:40:03 PM

That is a big possibility, as in the words of Canelo, Benavidez will have to earn his spot and even if he wins this fight, still though Canelo will prioritized Bivol, because for one the money is going to be huge, second, he like his revenge win. And this is not just one example of boxing politics that is obvious, there could be judges or referees that is bias one time or another to certain fighters. They could be paid by some entity or it might be they are doing it to benefit others.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Merit: 612

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 04:06:01 PM

That's too long to wait, he had the interim belt before, why not the sanctioning body allow to face their interim belt holder and the regular holder to just have one belt? Yeah, we all know the answer and that is boxing politics.

So Benavidez should proved them wrong or at least forced their hands to have him and Canelo fight in the future but not that 1-2 years of waiting. Maybe if he have the chance, Canelo is no longer in his prime. Assuming David won, he should be the next fight for Canelo for the belt.

Yes, that's the ugliest thing when it comes to boxing because these days, organizers and promoters are much more prioritizing money instead of the entertainment. They made the industry looked like a circus for giving a mismatch fights just to secure the profits instead of having a good fight from the pure challengers who already had an almost opportunity but they just can't because of the politics that is swallowing the whole boxing industry.
mirakal
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 04:33:46 PM

That's how boxing really turns into, politics, corruptions, under the table negotiation.

And that's why it's truly good to hear when someone derails their plan, like when Bivol defeated Canelo. Maybe if Canelo win, fight GGG and maybe go for another weight class which is the CW and cherry pick the opponent in which the WBC doesn't have a problem with. They will let Canelo go to the champion directly.

But then they don't want to impose Canelo's mandatory and will probably face Bivol again.

So we will have to wait for the outcome of this fight and hopefully if Benavidez win they Canelo can't deny David a fight.

Fortunately, if that is truly the case, their plan was indeed derailed because they didn't expected that Bivol will be one of their biggest problem as he did pulled an upset to their favorite boxer as they are just underestimating him. Nobody believed that Bivol can truly defend his title successfully, even me I admit, I was skeptical about Bivol as he is not that known.

Speaking of CW, Canelo Alvarez would have faced his most embarrassing moment of his career because if he was lost to a natural LHW boxer, then Ilunga Makabu of the CW will easily destroy him and might give him his first poster sleeping on the canvass.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 11:40:35 PM

^^ Probably that's one reason why they suddenly back out of that plan CW conquest, even if this is going to be in catch weight, Canelo will give a lot of disadvantage to the natural bigger guy.

So he went on LHW, but then faces Bivol, who only few given a chance to win against Canelo, so another missteps for him and his crew.

Nevertheless, he defeated an old and aging GGG and doesn't want to face a young Caleb Plant yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 11:53:25 PM

Benavidez wanted to go and fight Canelo Alvarez, but the camp of Canelo says no, as they want him to proved himself. So maybe if he beat Plant worst than Canelo beat him, he might gain some respect and could potentially face Alvarez in the future.

If Benavidez punish and knock out Plant as he always does to all his opponent, there will be a clamor for Canelo to fight Benavidez and Canelo cannot ignore that, I figure that Benavidez is an even more dangerous fight for Canelo than Bivol, this is a very important fight for both fighters because they are both top contenders in the division, they will be a step away from another title shot, Benavidez is so powerful and dominant I don't think Caleb can catch up, I love it when he does that shoe shine punches or rapid fire punches, it takes out a lot from his opponent.

Kemarit
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 11:30:42 AM

Fortunately, if that is truly the case, their plan was indeed derailed because they didn't expected that Bivol will be one of their biggest problem as he did pulled an upset to their favorite boxer as they are just underestimating him. Nobody believed that Bivol can truly defend his title successfully, even me I admit, I was skeptical about Bivol as he is not that known.

Speaking of CW, Canelo Alvarez would have faced his most embarrassing moment of his career because if he was lost to a natural LHW boxer, then Ilunga Makabu of the CW will easily destroy him and might give him his first poster sleeping on the canvass.

And it's funny how Bivol though talk about his upset of Canelo and then derailing all the plans of Eddie Hearn in front of the crowd, that's hilarious and probably Hearn is shock as well with the outcome of the fight.

It's really possible that Makabu will destroy Canelo when they supposed to meet up at CW division. Makabu is huge and is a monster and probably Canelo will not dare touch the CW because that's more than he can chew and yes, probably he will sleep on the canvass if a natural CW touches his chin with power.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
mirakal
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:10:18 PM

And it's funny how Bivol though talk about his upset of Canelo and then derailing all the plans of Eddie Hearn in front of the crowd, that's hilarious and probably Hearn is shock as well with the outcome of the fight.

It's really possible that Makabu will destroy Canelo when they supposed to meet up at CW division. Makabu is huge and is a monster and probably Canelo will not dare touch the CW because that's more than he can chew and yes, probably he will sleep on the canvass if a natural CW touches his chin with power.

What can they do about it? hehe. Dmitry Bivol have his every right to boast about it because they aren't expecting that he will be the one to derail their plans. I bet they are all viewing and having the same thought that Artur Beterbiev will be their only problem but they forget another Russian boxer who is also a natural in this division. Hence, Canelo Alvarez was defeated for the 2nd time of his career and nobody saw it coming.

It is indeed possible if Canelo and Hearn decided to try the cruiserweight, that was the first option they had and I'm surprised to know at that time when I saw that Canelo will be facing a russian boxer in LHW and not Makabut at CW. Canelo will look definitely look like a novice in that division compared to the natural CW like Makabu, he will be toyed, I have no doubt about that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 08:34:36 PM

Benavidez wanted to go and fight Canelo Alvarez, but the camp of Canelo says no, as they want him to proved himself. So maybe if he beat Plant worst than Canelo beat him, he might gain some respect and could potentially face Alvarez in the future.

If Benavidez punish and knock out Plant as he always does to all his opponent, there will be a clamor for Canelo to fight Benavidez and Canelo cannot ignore that, I figure that Benavidez is an even more dangerous fight for Canelo than Bivol, this is a very important fight for both fighters because they are both top contenders in the division, they will be a step away from another title shot, Benavidez is so powerful and dominant I don't think Caleb can catch up, I love it when he does that shoe shine punches or rapid fire punches, it takes out a lot from his opponent.
Right, but I do think that Canelo will take care of Bivol first, that's probably his primary target for next year after he healed his hand injuries.

On the other hand, Caleb should not look forward for a Canelo fight, he has his hands full against Caleb Plant. Just focus on this task first and let his fist do the talking. If he wins then good, start talking a potential fight with Canelo and then see how it goes.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 02:33:00 AM

Right, but I do think that Canelo will take care of Bivol first, that's probably his primary target for next year after he healed his hand injuries.

On the other hand,   should not look forward for a Canelo fight, he has his hands full against Caleb Plant. Just focus on this task first and let his fist do the talking. If he wins then good, start talking a potential fight with Canelo and then see how it goes.
Both of them want to fight with Canelo, maybe each of them want to prove which want is deserved to fight with Canelo. Since Benavidez haven't fought Canelo, it will be interesting to see what the result would be. But Caleb Plant have fought with Canelo before, the result is really bad, Canelo won via TKO in the round 11. Plant can't resist Canelo's punch anymore at that's round and he just become punching bag, so I don't see any interest to see a rematch between Plant vs Canelo.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀