Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Value Check - Old Trezor Wallet  (Read 120 times)
montreal1 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 04:42:06 PM

I have a trezor that I bought in July 2015 directly from trezor for about .3 btc

They don't seem to use this packaging anymore. Does anybody know if it has value as a collector's item? thanks. also, please let me know if this post isn't appropriate for this section and I'll remove it.

krogoth

Activity: 1217
Merit: 138

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2022, 06:14:44 PM

If it's a collectable item it is appropriate.

Especially if it were their first edition aluminum trezor one which are impossible to find

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
BTCOVERFIATS

Activity: 499
Merit: 43

Holder of last resort

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 06:21:03 PM

Yes it is collectible, and I can say with 100% confidence that it is worth less than the .3 BTC you paid

FIAT IS DEAD TO ME. BITCOIN IS MULTI-GENERATIONAL SAVINGS. FEW UNDERSTAND. BITCOIN ONLY, NO SHITCOINS.
montreal1 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 06:31:43 PM

Yes it is collectible, and I can say with 100% confidence that it is worth less than the .3 BTC you paid

LOL idk why I included that, just thought it was funny to see when I found the email confirmation.

I couldn't find much information on these so I was just curious. I should have just started with an auction. I'll delete this thread and probably auction it at some point.

And thank you krogoth, unfortunately I don't think it's aluminum. Just a white one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: