Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.16.3 - Gram, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only)  (Read 5522 times)
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 09:32:14 AM

Kaspium Update — Now live on iOS and Android Update
Android v 0.2.0 and iOS release.
Important:
The Android wallet has received an update. Users that have already installed the alpha version should back up their secret phrase and uninstall the app before installing the new version.
https://kaspa.org/kaspium-update-now-live-on-ios-and-android-update/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dowper_

Activity: 221
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 07:17:15 PM

My test with RTX 4090 - Nexa Hashrate (Rigel 1.3.7 & lolMiner 1.68) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGf7-SqClSQ

My crypto mining channel - Aleks Mining
Complivit91

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 10:42:12 PM

In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

We have different users and partners.
If you don't want to get more customers, then we will use another miner..
I'm not a miner developer, so I don't care what miner you use. I use a miner that gives a larger hashrate. Now there is very little profit in mining, and the one who knows how to read instructions and use it will earn more. When I was new to mining, I also made mistakes and asked stupid questions, but I tried to learn and not say that if that's the case, then I'll leave you.

I'm talking about your support for users - it's zero ...
We have drawn conclusions, reviews on the site about your manners will be compiled. The review will be like a miner without user support..
And yes, you are right, the competition is huge, and other miners are immediately ready to support their customers.
A very interesting opinion. I use Hive OS, and to add failover pools there you need to make a few mouse clicks. And if you cannot read the readme file and add the necessary settings to the bat file, then mining is not for you. The developers don't owe you anything.

You're right. Just like we should not download the products of those who are not ready to communicate with the audience, and as I see it here, it is "VERY LARGE".
As I said, conclusions have been drawn, the review has been compiled.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 10:27:11 AM

Rigel 1.3.8

• (Nexa) Minor performance improvements
  • (Nexa) Echelon protocol support
  • (UI) Display GPU efficiency information (hashrate per watt)

Bug fixes:

• Miner fails to lock core/memory clocks sometimes

SCAM

Always check links from multiple sources, don't trust anyone, not even me.
https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases
Rigel 1.3.7 Latest
If you use Linux OS for miners, then their developers update the miners.
That is why I do not like to use Windows in mining. The exception is mining with Nicehash and similar products, where developers check miners before adding.

You're right. Just like we should not download the products of those who are not ready to communicate with the audience, and as I see it here, it is "VERY LARGE".
As I said, conclusions have been drawn, the review has been compiled.
I do not mind your feedback, just consider an important note: I am not a Rigel miner developer.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 03:44:36 PM

ts possible that you that you will see maybe some Users that posting some Fake Links for the RigelMiner !
You can read more about that here in my thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg61843120#msg61843120
On the Fake Github Account there more files for mining software programs so please watch out and download only files from the OP and first page of the thread.
The Hacker have cretaed a few Fake Github where download files with Malware are in it.

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 10:13:00 AM

[Initial Listing] MEXC Will List Nexa (NEXA) in Innovation Zone
MEXC will list Nexa (NEXA) in the Innovation Zone and open trading for the NEXA/USDT trading pair. The specific timeline is shown below:
Deposit: Opened
NEXA/USDT Trading: 14:00 2023-03-07 (UTC)
Withdrawal: 14:00 2023-03-08 (UTC)
https://support.mexc.com/hc/en-001/articles/16077928632729?

$NEXA/USDT will list in the Innovation Zone at 14:00 on Mar 7 (UTC).
@nexamoney is a PoW, UTXO Layer-1 Blockchain, with native tokens and smart contracts, that has the ability to scale for global P2P usage.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MEXC_Global/status/1631260892758437888

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Baldezh2016

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 03:05:31 PM

Please  add Failover pool support in separate txt file lice Claymore
Miner108

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 03:24:42 PM

I agree about a separate failover pool file.
This was really handy in Phoenix and Claymore because a single file makes it easy to manage and organize .bat files.
That's why I still use phoenix for ethash.
18-Terahash

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 06:02:47 PM

I agree about a separate failover pool file.
This was really handy in Phoenix and Claymore because a single file makes it easy to manage and organize .bat files.
That's why I still use phoenix for ethash.

Same reason bro  Cheesy. At Phoenix, it was at least convenient.
12miners

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 09:38:34 AM

Dear dev,
I really look forward to the function of the failover pools in pools.txt file!

You can set failover pools by repeating "-o" parameter for each pool:
Code:
-o <primary_pool_url> -o <failover_pool1_url> -o <failover_pool2_url> -o <failover_pool3_url>
Hello.
I am aware of this possibility.
But I would like to have this functionality in a separate file with backing pools.txt, like Claymore did!
What is the difference for mining?
Older miners prefer the line with the settings in the BAT file.
On Linux, you also add additional settings.
Or is it difficult for you to backup a BAT file to run the miner?
Or you can't make a BAT file?

In a BAT file, this is inconvenient, confusing, distracting! I agree with Dubai-Industry.
Many beginners do not work with such programs because of this.

Claymore and Phoenix are usability geniuses. The most comfortable failovers were there. I'm waiting for a miner that implements the same. In the meantime, I will use the good old Phoenix
llcoolj

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:29:08 PM

Rigel 1.3.8 - https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.8
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 11:21:47 AM

(Nexa) performance improvements (mainly Turing, high-end Ampere, and Ada GPUs)
https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.8

I am in no hurry to install the latest versions of miners and read the opinions of testers at the beginning. In the new version, the hashrate has increased, but the power consumption has also increased with the same settings. Consider this moment.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 11:49:24 AM

Rigel 1.3.9

(Nexa) Add --kernel parameter to switch between different nexapow implementations (see notes below)
Bug fixes:

(UI) dual mining view switch (e.g. nexapow <-> zil) is broken on Windows
Additional notes
Some GPUs saw an efficiency drop in v1.3.8 compared to v1.3.7. This release allows opting in for 1.3.7 performance level by selecting kernel #2 for the affected GPUs.
Example: --kernel _,_,2,_ <- this will enable the "1.3.7 mode" for the third GPU. The rest will work as before (v1.3.Cool.
If all your GPUs were working better on 1.3.7, then it's sufficient to set --kernel 2, it'll apply to all cards.
See --kernel parameter description in README.md or https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel for more details.

https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.9

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oklickmanworld

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:24:18 AM

I read the forum thread... It does not inspire confidence when developers are rude to the usual questions of forum users... Support 0 Huh
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:39:41 AM

I read the forum thread... It does not inspire confidence when developers are rude to the usual questions of forum users... Support 0 Huh

The author of the topic is rigelminer and I did not see rudeness in his posts. You can find a link to this topic in the README.md file.

Information from the README.md file
Support
Discord: https://discord.gg/zKTgcGgc6k 

I am not the developer of this miner, so when I see banal questions, I sometimes swear Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oklickmanworld

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 01:39:38 PM

The author of the topic is rigelminer and I did not see rudeness in his posts. You can find a link to this topic in the README.md file.

Support

I am not the developer of this miner, so when I see banal questions, I sometimes swear Smiley
It's not hard to guess by looking at your other forum posts that you are the developer of this program (or are in the development group).
So yes, it's very convenient to be rude to everyone under the guise of another account.
I have been in mining for more than 6 years. I have never seen such a disregard (on forum branches) anywhere! There's just 0 support.
Well, even if you are not a developer (which I don't believe), then the developers clearly don't care about their project, since it allows this on its forum thread.
Good luck with this attitude Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 01:52:06 PM

Support

It's not hard to guess by looking at your other forum posts that you are the developer of this program (or are in the development group).
So yes, it's very convenient to be rude to everyone under the guise of another account.
I have been in mining for more than 6 years. I have never seen such a disregard (on forum branches) anywhere! There's just 0 support.
Well, even if you are not a developer (which I don't believe), then the developers clearly don't care about their project, since it allows this on its forum thread.

Dude FP91G has nothing to do with miner development and this is not hard to see. Sorry how stupid is your post. FP91G post updates for many miners here, but only to inform us, because most of this miner developers beeing not so active here, they mostly use telegram or discord groups.
Sorry you made my day  Cheesy next time chill more dude and don´t attack other person if you have no knowledge. Look at your last posts, you struggle in 2021 with phoenixminer? Sorry dude you are a way to late for the party.

Rigel support is on discord if you need as i always wrote. 6 Years of mining experience - in your dreams XD
tiradiSoowz

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:07:12 PM

Support

Dude FP91G has nothing to do with miner development and this is not hard to see. Sorry how stupid is your post. FP91G post updates for many miners here, but only to inform us, because most of this miner developers beeing not so active here, they mostly use telegram or discord groups.
Sorry you made my day  Cheesy next time chill more dude and don´t attack other person if you have no knowledge. Look at your last posts, you struggle in 2021 with phoenixminer? Sorry dude you are a way to late for the party.

Rigel support is on discord if you need as i always wrote. 6 Years of mining experience - in your dreams XD

ahahaha Cheesy, I totally agree with "oklickmanworld"

Everyone is just rude here Undecided Tongue

And by the way, I've also seen this nickname in other unpopular manners.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 06:39:48 AM

Support

If you have been mining since 2017, then how can you ask such idiotic questions with 3 years of experience in mining. You can't read ASIC specifications and find information about how it works?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2647654.msg55780527#msg55780527
If you ask the official discord channel about me, then people there will say that I have nothing to do with this miner. But then your fantasies will be destroyed.  Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 01:05:32 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2023, 02:16:58 PM by sxemini

Support

ahahaha Cheesy, I totally agree with "oklickmanworld"

Everyone is just rude here Undecided Tongue

And by the way, I've also seen this nickname in other unpopular manners.

Hmm no one is rude here only you and your friends  Cheesy you claim things that are not true and not FP91G or me.
I never understand why people are so stubborn.

What other unpopular manners? Interesting Cheesy This is a forum, we are here to discuss about things, sometimes people don't have the same opinion you know? Hmm i saw the last posts from you and your team members - nothing helpfully. But the only rude guys here are your team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: