Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUMA - THE FREE NFT GENERATOR | START EARNING MONEY FROM NFT NOW!  (Read 26 times)
Crypto Marg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 01:59:15 PM

AUMA - THE FREE NFT GENERATOR

A revolution in the world of NFT, AUMA presents technology that enables
modern artists significantly reduce their workload!

Hi all, my name is Rajeev Anand, I am a crypto enthusiast and video blogger from India! I love cryptocurrency with all my heart and have always wanted to be a part of its development, be a part of the big cryptocurrency story and benefit the entire community.
And today I present you my project, which I and my team were working on for the last year and it is - AUMA NFT Generator. My team and I want to give everyone the opportunity to create NFTs without any creative skills and absolutely free of charge.

The project is still under development and you will be able to see the final version in 2-3 weeks, but you can use AUMA now. In about 2 weeks there will be a video with a full review of the app and its benefits on my youtube channel. There will also be a live discussion with my team about plans for the future of the project, so don't miss it!

Let me give you a quick rundown of the app.

#1 - Interface

User-friendly and functional design, unlimited possibilities for creativity

The best app for NFT artists right now, user-friendly UX,
beautiful user interface. Extensive functionality and constant updates!

#2 - Advantages

Endless combinations
Load your layers and randomise them

Versatility
Versatile app for both art and 3D

Uniqueness
Unique in its kind, there is no counterpart

#3 - Pricing

No other options, Absolutely free!
Get premium access while it's free!
We're giving you - the artists - the opportunity to reach your full potential in our app for free. We don't charge anything for it.

Just please note that the entire project was developed with my personal money, so it may not be perfect, but I and my team will do everything possible to keep the project growing and getting better every day. I look forward to getting your feedbacks on the use of our application. The first 100 users who sign up we will give "Premium" status, it includes even more cool features.

If you're interested in promoting this project or want to become an investor, just contact me via email and we'll discuss the details with you in detail.

Our official website: https://auma.app/
My mail: info@rajeevanand.in
My blog: rajeevanand.in

The AUMA app is currently only available for Windows OS, but will soon be available on Mac OS and mobile phones

I would also like to say a huge thanks to my team:

Ben Williams.
Umesh Patidar
Adnan Lakhe
Javed Malik
Jian Tung
Mukund Abba
wallapopman

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 02:03:43 PM

Can I post NFTs created in AUMA at Opensea or other services?
Crypto Marg (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 02:06:03 PM

Yes, of course, you can use these NFTs however you like. Please try our app and tell us what you think! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: