Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The patience to hold is a gift  (Read 1600 times)
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 10:46:43 PM

Hodl and patience go hand in hand in the crypto world. If you want to succeed in crypto, you need to have both essential strategies. As you persevere in pursuing long-term objectives, your patience increases as you hold out hope for the better.

Recommending someone to invest in Bitcoin is some how risky. If the don't have the patience to wait for the bull season to commence the might sell at a loss and but the blame on the introducer. And many likes attributing their failures to someone then their success to their personal effort. I have learnt from past experience that before I recommend Bitcoin to a newbie I will first ask how long the can hold for and that will determine if I will be willing to proceed with guidance or end it there.

It is not a good idea to advise someone lacking in patience to invest in bitcoin. Not everyone has the time to wait patiently while their bitcoin rises and falls over the long and short terms, depending on the state of the cryptocurrency market. But If you are to recommend someone to invest in bitcoin, try to find out the level of his or her patience in bitcoin. His answer will determine whether it is okay to advise him to invest in bitcoin or not

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 03:16:25 AM

One of the most important aspects of holding Bitcoin is patience; if you are patient, you will undoubtedly reap the benefits of Bitcoin. As a new Bitcoin investor, you should learn about its volatility before investing. You should only invest money that you know you can afford to lose if something goes wrong, and you should buy when the time is right and sell when you know you have enough profit from your investment.
I think that if a person can invest in Bitcoin then he will never lose. He will have to wait a long time to get profit and if he can't wait then he can lose. And if one can invest for long time then he will have a lot of money.  It will be profitable. I have invested some money in Bitcoin and now I am almost in profit. If I can wait some more days then maybe I will get more profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
valeneu

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 05:49:53 AM

To hold especially for an average investor is a strong contention to deal with. Over and again we hear the echo of hold from every where around the crypto industry. Long term will always pay big someday but for the investors who have nothing to spare their investment could be tempting. The urge to withdraw will always come. Sometimes not for pleasure but to solve pressing needs.

If the bull run ever start again do you think it will be massive for small and medium investors. I mean those who start up their Bitcoin holding investment with an amount as low as $100. I have been trapped  having conversations involving Bitcoin investment and the major concerns of this folks has been how much their ROI will be if the invest. How long will it take for the bull run to resume and lots of many complicated questions. If I don't like overhyped discussions so I just tell them it is far better compared to having their money saved in the bank for 1 year doing nothing I do this to avoid been held by my words if things goes wrong.

Recommending someone to invest in Bitcoin is some how risky. If the don't have the patience to wait for the bull season to commence the might sell at a loss and but the blame on the introducer. And many likes attributing their failures to someone then their success to their personal effort. I have learnt from past experience that before I recommend Bitcoin to a newbie I will first ask how long the can hold for and that will determine if I will be willing to proceed with guidance or end it there.

Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investment. It is important to invest in Bitcoin and hold it patiently. Being patient in a market downturn is not easy for most investors. If you can control your emotions and continue to accumulate and hold, you will get rich returns.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2023, 06:44:20 PM

It is never an option to tell someone to buy bitcoin if they are a newbie and have no knowledge about what bitcoin is and what it does. If they know the fundamental of bitcoin and its usage, then they will obviously HODL till its value is high enough to give them the profit.
Don't ask them how long they can HODL. Instead teach them the basic of Bitcoin.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 07:37:36 PM

It is never an option to tell someone to buy bitcoin if they are a newbie and have no knowledge about what bitcoin is and what it does. If they know the fundamental of bitcoin and its usage, then they will obviously HODL till its value is high enough to give them the profit.
But in reality there are many professional traders who can't resist the urge to sell their bitcoins after few percent increase. Sometimes several things can disturb you psychologically about your belief in the potential future of bitcoin, including work, illness or so on. Holding forever also won't be very profitable for you because bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate once the cycle changes.

Beginners tend to rush when making decisions and that has made most of them fail to make profits or even have to suffer losses. The basics of bitcoin and trading must be learned as it is clear that it will form good psychology on the way. Obviously I don't think it's as easy as it sounds, but his experience and interest in continuing to grow strong will definitely make him more capable of making decisions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 08:20:23 PM

Teach them if they had been asking but if not then pretty sure that the do already know and already aware on what are the things that they should gonna do.This is why it would really be that depending

on how someone would really be handling out their investment because not all would really be that good on doing so due to some common factors specially on the time of FUds and anxiety towards the market
specially on bear times where everybody could really be in panic.When you do have some future holding plans towards your assets or coins then you should stand strong with it and wont really be letting yourself
that get affected for whatever things that you would really be able to encounter which this had always been the main concern and something that cant be predicted on whatever actions you would make along the way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2023, 04:42:24 AM
Merited by sompitonov (5)

Ability to hold your crypto in a wallet without spending in a bad times its a a strong character trait. How do you have the ability not to panic when the price of tokens has fallen, and there is a desire to sell them. But all this is worthless if you do not know how to feel the moment when you need to sell crypto at high price.
For example, I didn't see it in 2018, and after all time high, I just flew down without fixing it in usdt.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2023, 04:56:10 AM

Ability to hold your crypto in a wallet without spending in a bad times its a a strong character trait. How do you have the ability not to panic when the price of tokens has fallen, and there is a desire to sell them. But all this is worthless if you do not know how to feel the moment when you need to sell crypto at high price.
For example, I didn't see it in 2018, and after all time high, I just flew down without fixing it in usdt.

Bad times meaning in bear market or if you need money for emergency purposes? Because if it is for emergency no matter what the price is you need to sell it as you needed money and that is your purpose why you hold bitcoin but in terms of panic sell that is really a wrong move as you just got scared that the price will drop to 0 even if it is impossible. Though for sure those people who panic sell they regret that and will buy back again even if the price they bought are higher. That is why those who has a strong hands will be getting a lot of profit and those who panic will lose and quit
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 05:19:52 AM

Bad times meaning in bear market or if you need money for emergency purposes? Because if it is for emergency no matter what the price is you need to sell it as you needed money and that is your purpose why you hold bitcoin but in terms of panic sell that is really a wrong move as you just got scared that the price will drop to 0 even if it is impossible. Though for sure those people who panic sell they regret that and will buy back again even if the price they bought are higher. That is why those who has a strong hands will be getting a lot of profit and those who panic will lose and quit

It can be said that bitcoin investment is a game of patience, the reward will only be given to the most deserving person, persistently holding bitcoin to the end no matter what happens. Bitcoin is very fair, it doesn't matter when you enter the market, the important thing is how long you will stay in the market, and you will receive a commensurate reward. Financial markets are where the money goes from the weak hands to the diamond hands.

Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 08:04:34 AM

Not everyone has the ability to buy and hold a coin for a long time. There are many who buy and hold various coins. But whenever the value of that coin goes down a bit, those people get excited and worry so much that they sell some of them when the market is bad. I think it's totally worthless because buying coins at higher prices and selling them during lower prices has no value. At that time we forget that the market not only goes up but also goes down. So when we go down, we have to show maximum endurance at that time.  We have got proof of this several times, many people bought and held coins during the market Urdu speed, but when the market went down a little, most of the people sold their coins, but later the market went back to a better condition than before. So if we buy and hold any coin then we must have maximum patience. If we can be patient then we will surely see the face of success.
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 947

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 09:13:45 AM

This mistake was made by many at that time, but it’s one thing if you hold bitcoin, and another thing if you didn’t sell altcoins, many of which simply turned out a scam.

You can call it an experience, or a lesson, but in fact it is a loss of funds and a waste of precious time. After that, I got the understanding that you can only rely on bitcoin as a long-term investment. If we analyze the further movement of the market, then we see that after bitcoin reached its ATH, it could be sold and this would allow buying back in a bear market, unless, of course, there was bitcoin in the wallet.

And now, after so many mistakes, I see that bitcoin hold can bring much better results than trading. I'm talking about my experience, maybe for some it's different, but long-term investment in bitcoin for me at the moment is the best strategy.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 11:53:55 AM

Not everyone has the ability to buy and hold a coin for a long time. There are many who buy and hold various coins. But whenever the value of that coin goes down a bit, those people get excited and worry so much that they sell some of them when the market is bad. I think it's totally worthless because buying coins at higher prices and selling them during lower prices has no value. At that time we forget that the market not only goes up but also goes down.
Well, there are several types of crypto investors
 a. long-term investors
 b. short-term investors
 c. undecided investors

I could see that these undecided investors have full of uncertainties and are very prone to changing their decision depending on the market situation.
Of course, I understand their stance during price correction but I see it was not good at all if we keep that kind of thinking. We know the volatility of the market, being too emotional couldn't warrant profit but instead losses.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Osama Maaz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Bitcoin the future of finance

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 07:16:54 PM

As we see the history of bitcoin its clear that bitcoin gives a good at least 5x returns for his holders in bear market , And if you guys have patience then 25k$ is not a bad price to buy bitcoin for holds because many investors buy bitcoin above 30k and holding so why not take this advantage of this dump market because its our last chance and 2023 is a year that gives us chances to buy bitcoin so cheap before going to higher levels 50,60 and then breaks all time high ,
So take advantage and buy bitcoin every month in parts , And only Hold for next year .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 08:01:32 PM

The fact that people think doing "nothing" is a gift shows how much we really care about the current situation of crypto trading. Normally, it's literally just buying bitcoin and that's it, your job is done, go do whatever you want. However, for some reason it became something hard for some people and I have no idea why that happened and how that happened.

I would personally say that the hardest thing about the current situation would be making it harder to follow what you normally do, because if you haven't bought any yet, then that's fine, and after you buy some, you should go back to doing whatever you were doing before buying, why would that be any hard to anyone.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 11:59:37 PM

Honestly, I really agree with this. Patience is the key and gift at once when we are investing in Bitcoin. but this is not easy because we will meet so many obstacles in holding, moreover FUD. I cannot deny that sometimes, some people will worry so much with their portfolio whether the assets will be risinng up again or not. but in this case, actually as long as we have bitcoin investmnet, we should not worry much. Commonly, Bitcoin will have the cycle to rise up moreover during the bullish era, so we can really find and get the best gift or rewards of our long awaits.
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 12:45:15 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2023, 01:18:26 AM by Bushdark

Holding is not a very easy to is why we need to be very relax and know what we are doing so that we will not fall I'm the hand of the wrong people. To hold is a great virtue that is why we need to be prepared and get in so that the seeking of others will not make us to sell our holdings. Holding is not a easy task that is why we need to be that patient for us to hold for a long time. The market can be very manipulatuve if we are not careful that can make us to sell our homeings when the price is till little to sell.
I made so many mistakes few years ago when the price of Bitcoin was still fluctuating and I ended up to sell my holdings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 04:43:23 AM

Holding is not a very easy to is why we need to be very relax and know what we are doing so that we will not fall I'm the hand of the wrong people. To hold is a great virtue that is why we need to be prepared and get in so that the seeking of others will not make us to sell our holdings. Holding is not a easy task that is why we need to be that patient for us to hold for a long time. The market can be very manipulatuve if we are not careful that can make us to sell our homeings when the price is till little to sell.
I made so many mistakes few years ago when the price of Bitcoin was still fluctuating and I ended up to sell my holdings.

Reality wise, holding is not easy if you keep monitoring the price action inside the trading market. I agree that it will take time before you can really adopt from this kind of strategy.

You need to have a big nerve and a strong trust with how you percept and predict the next market run,
you won't be affected by any price fluctuation if you have that kind of gestures that you can avoid losing
patience and have that fear in making your decision un-appropriately.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 05:08:39 AM

Reality wise, holding is not easy if you keep monitoring the price action inside the trading market. I agree that it will take time before you can really adopt from this kind of strategy.

You need to have a big nerve and a strong trust with how you percept and predict the next market run,
you won't be affected by any price fluctuation if you have that kind of gestures that you can avoid losing
When holding it is indeed not enough if you only monitor and follow the prices on the market,
however strategy is still important and it definitely takes time to use it,
which is clearly holding is not that easy because it takes a lot of things to prepare.
bounceback

Activity: 2016
Merit: 281

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 08:48:55 AM

Honestly, I really agree with this. Patience is the key and gift at once when we are investing in Bitcoin. but this is not easy because we will meet so many obstacles in holding, moreover FUD. I cannot deny that sometimes, some people will worry so much with their portfolio whether the assets will be risinng up again or not. but in this case, actually as long as we have bitcoin investmnet, we should not worry much. Commonly, Bitcoin will have the cycle to rise up moreover during the bullish era, so we can really find and get the best gift or rewards of our long awaits.
If we invest in bitcoin for the long term, then there is a possibility that our waiting for years will be paid off with the large returns provided by bitcoin, because so far, if we look at the price of bitcoin, it will usually always get a higher price after each halving event and this has been proven in the previous year because when the halving is near investors of course they will put large amounts of funds into the market to take advantage of the event resulting in a large purchase and will make the price of bitcoin increase to a higher level and even make it possible to create new ATH again.

MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 10:27:58 AM

HODLING is certainly not easy that's why we have limited number of successful traders while majority are losers. Majority of traders don't have patience that's why we see huge selling whenever market is down (remember bitcoin massive selling during events like Bitcoin falls after Elon Musk tweets breakup meme).
The (art, skill or technique of) Patience must be learned by every trader since its very difficult to progress without it in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: