Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling fresh top crypto summit list for marketing  (Read 175 times)
oldimarketinng (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 05:00:55 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2023, 08:38:44 PM by oldimarketinng

Hello guys
i have very good fresh and leads in crypto
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 12:17:51 PM

I think you're 3-5 years too late for selling any kind of list. The ICO boom has ended and now it's the time of governments stepping in and sending fake scamming companies to prison for lying to investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oldimarketinng (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 04:37:40 PM

I think you're 3-5 years too late for selling any kind of list. The ICO boom has ended and now it's the time of governments stepping in and sending fake scamming companies to prison for lying to investors.

ICO boom in the past ,anyways government need to close 90% of crypto projects then and many companies in stock market ,very interesting why ftx not audited
It’s big conversion, anyway u right and regulation is good think ,with balance to private issues ,but they’re many other projects and not only from crypto
I think you don’t understand what the data it is and why it’s can be extremely useful and lastly to scammers

Marketing will never diy bro ))
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2022, 02:11:18 PM

ICO boom in the past ,anyways government need to close 90% of crypto projects then and many companies in stock market ,very interesting why ftx not audited
It’s big conversion, anyway u right and regulation is good think ,with balance to private issues ,but they’re many other projects and not only from crypto
I think you don’t understand what the data it is and why it’s can be extremely useful and lastly to scammers

I bet you don't know the level of damage the FTX issue has done in the cryptocurrency market and the number of powerful people whose investments were affected. Samuel Bankman-Fried knows he's into big shit that's why he hired Mark Cohen as his lawyer since Mark Cohen once won a case against the SEC.
For the record, SBF is currently being probed for his role in the TerraUSD collapse.
Having said that, I wish you luck with your service.

oldimarketinng (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 06:05:24 PM

I bet you don't know the level of damage the FTX issue has done in the cryptocurrency market and the number of powerful people whose investments were affected. Samuel Bankman-Fried knows he's into big shit that's why he hired Mark Cohen as his lawyer since Mark Cohen once won a case against the SEC.
For the record, SBF is currently being probed for his role in the TerraUSD collapse.
Having said that, I wish you luck with your service.

Guys Iam in crypto bit first day ,unfortunately this shit will happen and many projects will be ruined ,ftx not the last one ,but damage of course is big
Anyways there are stop a lot of scam in market
Ftx it’s more about politic even + he’s war with zc
Anyway I can’t understand how we come to this from my crypto summit list ?Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: