Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One market, contrary predictions.  (Read 182 times)
Lida93 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2022, 09:38:28 AM

Tim Draper predicts bitcoin will reach $250,000 next year despite FTX collapse: ‘The dam is about to break’

source:[/font]https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/05/tim-draper-predicts-bitcoin-will-reach-250000-despite-ftx-collapse.htmli]

KEY POINTS [/i]
1> Draper previously predicted that bitcoin would top $250,000 by the end of 2022.
2> He told CNBC that $250,000 “is still my number” despite the digital coin’s more than 60% drop this year.
3>The venture capitalist is extending his prediction by six months.

There has been series of speculations from different angles throughout this year about the price of bitcoin rising. As we were approaching the year 2022 many persons speculated february as the period from when the boom rise in price will take place, others claimed middle of the year while some speculated it to take place around the end of the year but from all indications bitcoin price at different intervals defeated these speculations with a different outcome.

And now here, we have a veteran capitalist Tim Draper who strongly believe bitcoin will hit $250,000 by the middle of 2023 despite how wounded the industry has been for many persons recently with it falling price. What really caught my attention about Draper prediction is that he ones made such kind of prediction in 2014 about bitcoin rising to $10,000 in the next three years of which bitcoin took flight to about $20,000 in 2017, and now same man has come up with another prediction just like in 2014. But contrary to Draper's prediction, another renowned investor in the industry, Mark Mobius in an interview with CNBC  he claimed bitcoin could crash to $10,000 next year. And this was same man that well speculated the drop of bitcoin to $20,000 this year, of which we saw how bitcoin price did turned out.

After going through the article I got perplexed at a point on which side of the divide to pair my thought with, could it be that this is just another mind game these men are pulling  for the approaching year. Cause for me I think both predictions could affect and drive confusion into the minds of other average traders/investors based on the underlying fact that this two men have made predictions in the past about bitcoin price and the results of their prediction's we're in line as given.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 09:58:17 AM

After going through the article I got perplexed at a point on which side of the divide to pair my thought with, could it be that this is just another mind game these men are pulling  for the approaching year. Cause for me I think both predictions could affect and drive confusion into the minds of other average traders/investors based on the underlying fact that this two men have made predictions in the past about bitcoin price and the results of their prediction's we're in line as given.

I don't really bug my mind when I read these men try to predict the price of bitcoin or forecast on it because they always want to favour themselves. What do you think will happen if investors believe in the price he predicted according to him? Investors will rush in and the price will start to appreciate and what and what they have will also start increasing, then we will forcefully leave the bear to bull to emergency ATH. These are all strategies to hit the market into green is normal for the whales.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 07:19:09 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

Tim Draper is a joker. What gives him the confidence that bitcoin will even get to that price in the next 5 years talkless of it getting there this 2022? He is just trying very hard to be in the news. Bitcoin can not get to that now and even in the next 5 years. I know most people will not like me saying this but that is the truth. Like palle11 said I do not think or bother myself with such news because they do not work out.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 11:17:45 AM

Now my questions is why do you get bothered over this prediction and speculation?
Get this in back of your mind that there are two things possible in the cryptocurrency market, the probability to rise and also the possibility to fall. I strongly believe this are only two things which occurs with the market and is very technical for you to air out about the falling or the rising and if the market probably went the way you predicted doesn't mean you are an expert or professional, and other may air out as well predict if the market went against their predictions doesn't mean they knew it all.
So if you would invest i will advise you to stay away from crypto news because they more deceitful. Just have it in mind as something natural and constant with crypto market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 726

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 11:35:55 AM

In market, we always have two sides, winners and losers. Losers make predictions and bet without plans to exit if their predictions won't be correct. Winners might make predictions but they won't bet. They wait for real things on market and will follow their original plans if predictions are correct. Else they will switch to plan B. In both Plan A and Plan B, they always have plan to stay outside or exit the market.

If market is in bottom, there are people who believe it is bottom and buy in. There are opposite people who will reject to join.
Same for market at top area, there are people who take profit but others will wait for higher highs who will likely sell or be liquidated along market to bottom.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 866

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 02:49:18 PM

Now my questions is why do you get bothered over this prediction and speculation?
Get this in back of your mind that there are two things possible in the cryptocurrency market, the probability to rise and also the possibility to fall. I strongly believe this are only two things which occurs with the market and is very technical for you to air out about the falling or the rising and if the market probably went the way you predicted doesn't mean you are an expert or professional, and other may air out as well predict if the market went against their predictions doesn't mean they knew it all.
So if you would invest i will advise you to stay away from crypto news because they more deceitful. Just have it in mind as something natural and constant with crypto market.

Predictors and speculators are majorly the problem of the bitcoin trading. The early predictors who were lucky to get price to get close to there predictions feel they are experts already. One thing is crypto currency is volatile and kind of a bet like football matches even sure odds lose some games.

But new investors are always looking for who to give them go ahead to invest. This has lead to to many investors investing in ICO of shit coins. The only true prediction is investing with a mindset of losing your money or rather invest when it feels low to you

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 05:50:34 PM

There are only indeed two paths or ways on which the price could move out whether it would really be increasing or decreasing which it is really normal that you would really be seeing these kind of speculations or
predictions in different or various sources.

Thing here is that you shouldnt really make yourself get easily believed on what these fellas been talking about but rather it would be good if you do stick up with your own analysis.
It is really just that hard when you are really that fully rely on fundamentals and you've been seeing these things then it is really something that
very hard for you to make up decisions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 06:54:44 PM

If you rely on such statements in developing your economic strategy, you will lose a lot of money. They make statements, they are free, and they get money because of the people who listen to them. You are the one who will pay the price if you believe them.

It is next to impossible to witness an increase in the price of Bitcoin during the next two years, so this price is closer to a dream or a wish than a logical and rational analysis.

If he is confident of that, why not invest a million dollars, for example, and when the price is multiplied by more than 20 times, he will do something.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 08:04:34 PM

Statements like this are only meant to cash the heart of small investors who do not have background knowledge about the bitcoin market and its DCA movement, the price he mentioned can be achieved in the next couple of years to come to talk less of before the end of 2022.
Am not sure we can even reach a $250,000 Bitcoin price after the bitcoin halving in 2024, we need to go back to our individual drawing boards to analyze the bitcoin chart properly and convince ourselves not to rely on some random statement from an individual who just makes a personal assumption without any fact.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 09:00:09 PM

Maybe we shouldn't listen to these big names making predictions in the first place, because no one really knows for sure what's going to happen — and looking at history? It's pretty evident.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 09:00:09 PM

You are thinking too much about this, they are not playing mind games with you or trying to manipulate investors, you could show a current chart of the daily movements of bitcoin to 100 different traders and each one of them will use 100 different methods to predict what it will happen next, in fact if we actually did the experiment I would be surprised if there were two people which gave you the exact same prediction, so it is natural that people have different views about what is coming for the market during the next years.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 09:55:32 PM

He's been predicting a lot and I'm done with all such high predictions that's giving a certain time. I know that someday bitcoin will really reach $250k and even more.

But isn't it tiring that there's always these articles and media that are always quoting these predictions from the popular people like Tim? Well, goodness gracious if that actually happens next year but I'm not expecting it and it's more to become into reality after the next halving and cycle or maybe after 2 more.

Signature for rent
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 06:03:21 AM

But isn't it tiring that there's always these articles and media that are always quoting these predictions from the popular people like Tim?

It's pretty simple — it's what gets the clicks. Most bitcoin/crypto "investors" are still retail non-professional investors, and they sure love influencers telling them what to do/expect instead of coming up with their own analysis.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:26:17 PM

But isn't it tiring that there's always these articles and media that are always quoting these predictions from the popular people like Tim?

It's pretty simple — it's what gets the clicks. Most bitcoin/crypto "investors" are still retail non-professional investors, and they sure love influencers telling them what to do/expect instead of coming up with their own analysis.
Yeah, it's always the click baits and the headlines that's getting the most clicks.

And they'll never stop whether we're in the bulls or bears. That's how it goes and that's how they're getting more impression when they're always quoting words from anyone such as an "expert" in this field.

It's gonna be covered with those headlines at most times when they're telling something about the price whether it's related or not.

Signature for rent
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 09:06:55 PM

The whales are constantly making predictions about the Bitcoin market and I have seen a lot of forks making speculative statements and some are even going as far as predicting a price, to me speculating on bitcoin price is one of the most inappropriate thing to do since Bitcoin does not follow a laydown pattern.

How then will anyone be able to predict a price of 250k before the end of this year 2022 as we are already days into the last month of the year in question?
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2022, 12:20:11 PM

Snip
There are only indeed two paths or ways on which the price could move out whether it would really be increasing or decreasing which it is really normal that you would really be seeing these kind of speculations or
predictions in different or various sources.

Thing here is that you shouldnt really make yourself get easily believed on what these fellas been talking about but rather it would be good if you do stick up with your own analysis.
It is really just that hard when you are really that fully rely on fundamentals and you've been seeing these things then it is really something that
very hard for you to make up decisions.

Do you know that news itself is a destroyer of mind and fate?
Yes this true because whenever you channeled your mind or thinking with lots of happenings around the crypto space it would then bridge or break your heart to start having double thought about your portfolio either to still maintain it or sold out based on the news that has been carried out. So as a strong crypto and bitcoin believer no news should sets you outside having the mind that it is a natural things that occurs with the market.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██