Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: App for crypto indicators  (Read 582 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 05:10:26 PM

What do you mean you cannot find any apps for indicators? Have you tried the primary tool for traders that are using it? Like TradingView and such?

If you are just out here trying to promote your app, you should post it in services with an announcement thread and then link it here so we can check. I hope you do well with this.

If also, you are interested in a trading bot, you should try Gunbot. It's a tool that could let you trade 24/7. Pretty soon, there will be an excellent promo for the Christmas season.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KecIsHere2 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 08:44:22 PM

I think the simple moving average (SMA) goes with time like any other default indicators in the platform. You can only try to adjust the parameters and understand it to yourself the way you have adjusted it but you still have to understand that the shorter time frame gives a view of what is to happen at that time and longer time frame is the expectation based on that time.

I am not using SMA directly only with golden/death cross. In day trading I am using EMA

I use it for a longer term like 4hours, 1 day, week and month.

Yes, in general, all indicators here can be set in any timeframe so everything should work for the strategy for the short time frame and the long one. Min is 5m. I think my next indicator will be Bollinger bands or bullish divergence I am using both of them but BB more often.
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 08:54:00 PM

What do you mean you cannot find any apps for indicators? Have you tried the primary tool for traders that are using it? Like TradingView and such?
I could not find anything like this on TradingView or any other tools that I am using(I didn't use any premium so maybe there is something similar.

If you are just out here trying to promote your app, you should post it in services with an announcement thread and then link it here so we can check. I hope you do well with this.

The app is still nothing it's in the development phase with the almost dummy UI and minimum features, I am trying to collect as much as possible information and suggestions so I can develop the app that everyone needs that's why I post it here and ask for feedback.

If also, you are interested in a trading bot, you should try Gunbot. It's a tool that could let you trade 24/7. Pretty soon, there will be an excellent promo for the Christmas season.

Thank you but I am more for the manual trading(just something to inform me "this is the good time for trading" Cheesy )
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 08:26:12 AM

The new version is available I add the Bollinger Bands indicator and update UI so you can check it.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 06:24:07 PM

For now, I just add RSI and MACD signals(that are the main signals that I am using for trading) and maybe MACD can be updated to work in multiple ways. If anyone has some suggestions I am open Smiley
As all the technical indicators are working on multiple parameters, I am sure that you need to keep adjusting the parameters of RSI and MACD to keep your signal effective against different market fluctuations which is the reason, no such app is consistent and not becoming famous after years of existing. All exchanges are offering almost all technical indicators for every trading pair hence I guess I may not need to go for any app in my mobile as I do trade on big screens only.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 08:25:24 PM

For now, I just add RSI and MACD signals(that are the main signals that I am using for trading) and maybe MACD can be updated to work in multiple ways. If anyone has some suggestions I am open Smiley
As all the technical indicators are working on multiple parameters, I am sure that you need to keep adjusting the parameters of RSI and MACD to keep your signal effective against different market fluctuations which is the reason, no such app is consistent and not becoming famous after years of existing. All exchanges are offering almost all technical indicators for every trading pair hence I guess I may not need to go for any app in my mobile as I do trade on big screens only.

Maybe someone's trading habits are different, if you only need a big screen or a decent computer to trade then you don't need a smartphone screen to display trading indicators. But for some people using crypto indicator apps for mobile will be very important to monitor market prices and show some important notifications all the time.
The application that I use on a daily basis on my smartphone is usually the Tradingview application, and it is a very complete application in my opinion. if you subscribe to premium there will be many indicators that can be used.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 11:11:03 PM

Well I am using this app to track 15 coins and their movent I just need to add bullish and bearish divergence and I don't need any more indicators for myself. But in general, this app also can be used for testing some strategies. I will maybe in the future add statistics for alerts so I can see what is the best indicators combination(but don't have time much now so this will wait after the new year Smiley )
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 02:31:49 PM

New version is live.
I added Bullish and Bearish Divergence
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 08:17:29 PM

The new update is available I added MACD Bullish/Bearish Divergence.
Now full list of indicators is:
RSI
Volume
MACD
Golden cross
Death cross
Bollinger Bands
RSI Bullish/Bearish Divergence
MACD Bullish/Bearish Divergence
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 10:28:59 PM

The new update is available I added MACD Bullish/Bearish Divergence.
Now full list of indicators is:
RSI
Volume
MACD
Golden cross
Death cross
Bollinger Bands
RSI Bullish/Bearish Divergence
MACD Bullish/Bearish Divergence
^ Thank you for the update.
However, it is important to remember that no single trading indicator is foolproof and should not be relied on solely for making trading decisions. Traders should always use a combination of indicators and other market analysis tools to make informed trading decisions. Additionally, the effectiveness of trading indicators may vary depending on market conditions and other factors, so traders should always exercise caution and perform their due diligence. So for me, it depends on the individual traders.
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 03:33:09 PM

^ Thank you for the update.
However, it is important to remember that no single trading indicator is foolproof and should not be relied on solely for making trading decisions. Traders should always use a combination of indicators and other market analysis tools to make informed trading decisions. Additionally, the effectiveness of trading indicators may vary depending on market conditions and other factors, so traders should always exercise caution and perform their due diligence. So for me, it depends on the individual traders.
[/quote]

Yes, I agree. It's important to combine multiple signals. Here I am combining MACD Bullish Divergence, Bollinger Bands, RSI, and Volume and it's not a bad combination.
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 09:49:23 AM

The new update is live. I optimize the app and add the possibility for alerts to trigger repeatedly or one time. currently working on price alerts should be done soon.
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 07:24:45 PM

Hello everyone, long time didn't post anything I was working on a lot of updates regarding the app.
Here is the full list of indicators:
Price
Price Percentage
VOLUME
RSI
RSI crossover
RSI Bullish Divergence
RSI Bearish Divergence
MACD
MACD in percentage
MACD crossover
MACD Bullish Divergence
MACD Bearish Divergence
MACD Hologram Reverse
Commodity Channel Index
BB
GOLDEN CROSS
DEATH CROSS

app link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kec.crypto.alert.indicator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 11:29:21 PM

The major downside. The app is probably rigged with ads, some may be intrusive. I even lost the guts to download and check out the app. So, under the alerts section. I have to watch ads every 12 hours?

Don't you guys have like a paid version of the app, though I am not sure how good the app is?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KecIsHere2 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:21:29 AM

There is a subscription 3 USDT per month or for the whole year 2 USDT * 12 = 24 USDT but you can use the app for free by watching ads from time to time you get random time amount sometimes it's possible to watch one ad every 2-3 days.
xzy887

Activity: 307
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 02:30:07 PM

How does this indicator work?
Will it give us a signal like a clock alarm?
There are many ways to get signals in the trading ground. But I don't know everything.
For signals I have only seen signal chart books. For which you have to pay. Will this app of yours help me trade like that book?

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 05:36:10 PM

I try to find some apps for indicators. To alert me when indicators for some coin reach some value but I could not find any apps for that so I am trying to create one.

Here is the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kec.crypto.alert.indicator

I just start working on it there are tons of stuff that needs to be added so every suggestion is welcome.

I am thinking to add a third signal but not sure which one. Thinking about Bollinger bands.

So what do you think?

Knowing that traders on the exchange can readily understand indicators, you should just start with the fundamentals if we're going to employ them. The simple moving average is another tool indicator that is simple to utilize.

Starting to practice this will help us gradually determine where and when to buy or sell cryptocurrency. And understanding of how to read the daily chart differs from your actual knowledge. And even with basic tools, we might be able to accomplish something.

JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:09:51 PM

I try to find some apps for indicators. To alert me when indicators for some coin reach some value but I could not find any apps for that so I am trying to create one.

Here is the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kec.crypto.alert.indicator

I just start working on it there are tons of stuff that needs to be added so every suggestion is welcome.

I am thinking to add a third signal but not sure which one. Thinking about Bollinger bands.

So what do you think?

These apps are good but for the time being not for use all over life. Some apps are also here which can make you lazy though there are some apps on the internet without which we can use our mind and find some even difficult things when we addict our mind to these apps then at some point, we don't even think about anything and directly start searching and using that app which may be bad in case we don't use our mind at this area. You can experience it for the time being.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 07:48:02 PM

I have used another exchange that is bot heavy pionex. They have a nice UI and their liquidity comes from a few top centralized exchanges. I have used it without any KYC before but there is a limitation on fund withdrawals for non-users. I am not sure if they are using a mandatory KYC policy like most of the centralized exchanges or not. What I like about them is their user-friendly UI and all the bot has their own guide and some building strategy with them.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 08:39:06 PM

Kudos man, do not listen to people that say that its not enough, there will be people who would forget "something is better than nothing" and you do not need perfection to keep going. If you think that this is the best, then this is the best, do your market research very well, and make sure that there aren't any better products out there, doesn't mean there shouldn't be anything similar, it just means ideally there shouldn't be any better, or you should be the preferred option. Sure there will be plenty of customers and not even customers who will keep on bashing it like its terrible, but take their suggestions if they have any, and ignore their insults and keep working to make it the best. I have always had a admiration towards people who worked hard, and I am sure that you will build something amazing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀