Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create wealth first before the use of bitcoin  (Read 899 times)
sstephan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 09:59:50 PM

If it is not currency then why does people accept it as mode of payment?  Even countries like El Salvador, Brazil and many more accept it as a mode of payment.  You can deny it as long as you want but the proof of Bitcoin being a currency is evidently strong.

almost any large business that accepts bitcoin immediately converts it to fiat .
el salvador is a country with failing economy , they embraced bitcoin as a hopeless way to get rich .same way they did with the us dollar more then 20 years ago .
so far it didn't help .

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 10:45:40 PM

I have always come across people giving stories to promote bitcoin or give awareness of bitcoin in rural areas. It is a very nice job to tell people about bitcoin because it is the major currency in the world.  In this rural area how can bitcoin be used when majority of people in the the town are battling with poverty,  and how can bitcoin be used when majority don't have access to Internet.  I think people in rural area needs to be financially stable first before knowing bitcoin.
The thing is, those people sometimes are willing to take a loan just to be able to invest on Bitcoin because people told them to invest without actually telling them about more in-depth regarding Bitcoin. They also ended up into a debt and ruined their life because of that, should always get a stable income first before dealing with not just Bitcoin only but Investment in general.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 11:28:22 PM

I say don't be limited by social status or opinions of other people. Buy bitcoin when you feel like you need it. It's always a good time to start being independent.

You don't need to be rich to invest in bitcoin, you just need to have the desire and some money to invest.

Not even as much. There are ways to earn bitcoin without having any money.

In fact, not all bitcoin investors are rich, but many of them are from the lower or middle economic class.

How do you know that and how do you compare these classes worldwide? Someone who is from the middle class in Russia can be considered lower class in Switzerland and an upper class in Pakistan.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 11:38:37 PM

Not only in rural areas, but people in general. Don't get me wrong — bitcoin is GREAT, but it doesn't provide income; it just somewhat gives your savings a boost. I'd personally focus on having a second(or third) source of income first before allocating a bigger chunk of money into bitcoin.
People does have this kind of belief or mindset whenever they do really hear off about something new and since we know that it could make up that money earning opportunity, then this is where people do mold up that
kind of wrong belief that they do have in mind that it could really take them out of poverty or financial hardship which is really a very wrong kind of belief.Sooner or later they would be finding out
on whats the reality when it comes to this that its never been that simple and it is really just like on having a job which needs for you to spend up some time,money and effort
before you could really be able to utilize its money making or income opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 08:30:30 AM

I have always come across people giving stories to promote bitcoin or give awareness of bitcoin in rural areas. It is a very nice job to tell people about bitcoin because it is the major currency in the world.  In this rural area how can bitcoin be used when majority of people in the the town are battling with poverty,  and how can bitcoin be used when majority don't have access to Internet.  I think people in rural area needs to be financially stable first before knowing bitcoin.

I agree with you, people who live in rural areas in poor conditions should try to improve their financial situation before investing in crypto currencies. Becoming rich through bitcoins sounds nice, but is not realistic in the current market situation. Before anybody buys risky assets, no matter if its cryptos, stocks, investment funds or commodities, they should determine how much money they have at hand and how much they can afford to lose. Nothing is worse to buy cryptos today and be forced to sell them again in 6 months because you need the money. Being forced into selling coins can result in a huge loss. Another issue you might face when living in rural areas is that there are not many options to use your bitcoins for actual purchases. In my opinion bitcoin and other crypto currencies should always be part of a broader investment portfolio. The times to get rich quickly with bitcoins is over.
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 10:29:20 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3), Ojima-ojo (3)

I have always come across people giving stories to promote bitcoin or give awareness of bitcoin in rural areas. It is a very nice job to tell people about bitcoin because it is the major currency in the world. 

It is a good idea to spread knowledge about Bitcoin in rural areas because everyone needs it for future purposes. It is better to avoid any controversy when discussing this topic, whether in urban or rural areas. However, the only advice I will offer to those spreading awareness of Bitcoin to others is to educate them about blockchain technology, how Bitcoin functions, and the risks it entails rather than hype it. Never try to conceal anything from them regarding cryptocurrency.

I think people in rural area needs to be financially stable first before knowing bitcoin.

As you said that rural areas people need to be stable financially stable before the awareness of Bitcoin should be taking to them,I think it will not make too much senses in that way because you need knowledge first in anything you want to do in this life, when you have first things become so easy. When they have the knowledge of Bitcoin as alternative to fiat currency and money later come I think it will be easy than have money than waiting for knowledge

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 11:35:20 AM

I agree with you, people who live in rural areas in poor conditions should try to improve their financial situation before investing in crypto currencies. Becoming rich through bitcoins sounds nice, but is not realistic in the current market situation. Before anybody buys risky assets, no matter if its cryptos, stocks, investment funds or commodities, they should determine how much money they have at hand and how much they can afford to lose. Nothing is worse to buy cryptos today and be forced to sell them again in 6 months because you need the money. Being forced into selling coins can result in a huge loss. Another issue you might face when living in rural areas is that there are not many options to use your bitcoins for actual purchases. In my opinion bitcoin and other crypto currencies should always be part of a broader investment portfolio. The times to get rich quickly with bitcoins is over.
If people who are poor understand bitcoin, that it is not an investment that makes one to be rich but an investment that doubles money at any giving time, then they can still invest the amount they can afford to lose.  Anybody can invest bitcoin but the problem is the mentality of how people understands bitcoin. As for those who don't have a better source of income,  it is important they build their financial status first to invest in bitcoin because it only takes one who has money to be able to invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 11:59:54 AM

Educating them about Bitcoins doesn’t meant that they are bound to invest in that. Many people are just spreading awareness and telling people that, they can have a financial freedom in the way of Bitcoins and they can control their money independently. You need to see positivity in each and everything mate. And not all the people in the rural areas are poor, there are some who have tons of properties in the rural area, so they can use those to buy Bitcoins and use it as an other alternative investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 12:48:13 PM

I think people in rural area needs to be financially stable first before knowing bitcoin.
People in rural areas need to have the awareness about bitcoins, it does not matter and should not be a question about their financial status, if they can buy bitcoins at the time or not. Information is very powerful and vital, and you informing them is empowering them and helping them to know something that has the potentials to affect their life for better. Having the awareness about bitcoins can make them make plans to find a way to own some bitcoins, so they know exactly where to put their money when they get it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 05:49:40 PM

A lot of people buy bitcoin because of this word: "investment". It's like a tradition and that's also what they tell others that "bitcoin is an investment". In a rude way, I have to say those are people who want to get rich quick by buying Bitcoins. If you do it in rural communities, or people with minimal knowledge, believe me, one day you will feel very guilty. Don't continue that tradition.
Bitcoin education go beyond reaching the rural area and Bitcoin as a technology need to be studied with passion and just as others have said and as you also said before any one decide to take Bitcoin as an investment the investor should have three other sources of income and not depend on bitcoin.

Because bitcoin investment require a lot of patience, most especially since Bitcoin is unpredictable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2022, 06:22:00 PM

I have always come across people giving stories to promote bitcoin or give awareness of bitcoin in rural areas. It is a very nice job to tell people about bitcoin because it is the major currency in the world.  In this rural area how can bitcoin be used when majority of people in the the town are battling with poverty,  and how can bitcoin be used when majority don't have access to Internet.  I think people in rural area needs to be financially stable first before knowing bitcoin.
There's a difference between spreading awareness about the uses of bitcoin and spreading awareness of how bitcoin is profitable. There are programs conducted in rural areas in my country where people get free lessons on how cryptocurrency works and how they can utilize it to better their businesses, transaction processes, connectivity, and more, but never giving much focus on how profitable it could be so as to not bait people into thinking bitcoin is their solution to get out of poverty. The way people make bitcoin as nowadays is as if it's the solution to their many financial problems which it definitely isn't. As a matter of fact it could even cause you some problems in the long run especially if you aren't really familiar with the inner workings of the cryptocurrency world. So you should make sure that you don't do the latter.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 06:29:22 PM

Before what we are emphasising on concerning Bitcoin or interested in Bitcoin is the awareness, which is the advertisement impact of Bitcoin so that others will queue up in Bitcoin, so i believe that Bitcoin have its way and method. But you are right in the aspect of emphasizing that your good project you have done with Bitcoin will testify of Bitcoin will determine if people will join you for promoting of bitcoin. But in the normal circumstances Bitcoin is already promoting itself during the time of bullish market in 2017 and some years back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2022, 06:42:59 PM

Not only in rural areas, but people in general. Don't get me wrong — bitcoin is GREAT, but it doesn't provide income; it just somewhat gives your savings a boost. I'd personally focus on having a second(or third) source of income first before allocating a bigger chunk of money into bitcoin.
Like  you said bitcoin is great and not only in the rural area do people need to have access to internet or be having their source of wealth from other means but from other places and I suppose this is very correct because bitcoin can just add some increase to the money used in purchasing it, imagine a situation where am earning less maybe 80$, you wouldn't expect me to put or use it for bitcoin investment when  my source of lively hood is with that  little income. So its only when you are financially buoyant and stable, bitcoin can be fun and easy to use when you have a big investment, hodling your btc for a long term investment won't cause any discomfort and distability for you because you are depending on that investment you made in BTC.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 07:12:49 PM

I understand your point and I guess this is one of those limitations that cryptocurrencies have to suffer. The existence of the latter entirely depends on an electronic device/technology in which everyone does not have the privilege to own one. But I guess you can liken this in dreaming your favorite thing- you dreamt of having a beautiful house, so you aim to earn money and buy it.

The same concept applies in BTC- when a person aims to earn such, then that determination will fuel his urge to purchase at least a mobile device in order to transact and use BTC. But then again, it is more than just usage since the real effect is the awareness that people discover when they found out about the existence of BTC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 05:38:51 AM

I have always come across people giving stories to promote bitcoin or give awareness of bitcoin in rural areas. It is a very nice job to tell people about bitcoin because it is the major currency in the world.  In this rural area how can bitcoin be used when majority of people in the the town are battling with poverty,  and how can bitcoin be used when majority don't have access to Internet.  I think people in rural area needs to be financially stable first before knowing bitcoin.
There's a difference between spreading awareness about the uses of bitcoin and spreading awareness of how bitcoin is profitable. There are programs conducted in rural areas in my country where people get free lessons on how cryptocurrency works and how they can utilize it to better their businesses, transaction processes, connectivity, and more, but never giving much focus on how profitable it could be so as to not bait people into thinking bitcoin is their solution to get out of poverty. The way people make bitcoin as nowadays is as if it's the solution to their many financial problems which it definitely isn't. As a matter of fact it could even cause you some problems in the long run especially if you aren't really familiar with the inner workings of the cryptocurrency world. So you should make sure that you don't do the latter.
This is without a doubt a problem, because if you make some bitcoin related searches you will see that some of the articles or the ads you could encounter will be about how if you invest in bitcoin now then you can make a fortune in the future, and while possible such ads do not really tell you why bitcoin is useful and why it is a great invention.

So it is not surprising to see those people getting influenced by those ads and then see how they take mistaken decisions with money they cannot afford to lose, and instead of improving their economic conditions they end up making them way worse.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 05:50:18 AM

there really has to be something to support it before plunging into the world of bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin definitely requires a sizable amount of capital.
especially in rural areas, there are still many rural areas that have not yet received an internet signal, and some have not even entered electricity.
and it all becomes additional work to complete it.
then don't make bitcoin the main income, because you need to remember that bitcoin is an investment asset, and investment in bitcoin is long term, so if it is used as the main income it is not recommended.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Antonas1

Activity: 771
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 09:30:17 AM

-snip-
Bitcoin education go beyond reaching the rural area and Bitcoin as a technology need to be studied with passion -snip-
What is the most important part they should learn in your opinion? Is it the technology that supports Bitcoin or how to invest in Bitcoin? Because those things are different.

-snip- and as you also said before any one decide to take Bitcoin as an investment the investor should have three other sources of income and not depend on bitcoin.
No, I didn't say that. Three income sources? Do you mean that each income source has a different post and function? Please explain to me, because I don't understand about it.
Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 558

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 10:19:52 AM

What is the most important part they should learn in your opinion? Is it the technology that supports Bitcoin or how to invest in Bitcoin? Because those things are different.
It's not a technology that supports Bitcoin, but everyone must learn about the technology being used for Bitcoin. In this way they will learn what's the advantage and disadvantage between Bitcoin and banks, that's the important reason why someone can trust in Bitcoin. After they're trust in Bitcoin, they need to learn how to invest in Bitcoin like choosing the right exchange, wallet etc.

Three income sources? Do you mean that each income source has a different post and function? Please explain to me, because I don't understand about it.
He mean you need to work and have 2 passive incomes (or 3 passive incomes), because if you only depends on Bitcoin to make money, there's no guarantee Bitcoin would make money every month/year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yawa2020

Activity: 700
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 10:32:56 AM

Many don't have access to a banking system or it's cost prohibitive to do so or don't meet the criteria.

Bitcoin can provide that service very cheaply. Additionally able to receive monies from relatives abroad.

The minimum entry point is a smart phone.
You seems to misunderstood the point OP is trying to make. Yes, the minimum entry is smart phone but what is the essence of having smart phone without having access to internet? To partake in Bitcoin you must first of all have access to internet service which allows you to connect to the world. Majority of our rural areas lacked this access which make their access to Bitcoin more difficult. Although I don't believe that people living in rural areas are mostly poor.
Cyber_Alien

Activity: 71
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 12:16:32 PM

First and foremost, individuals in rural areas need to be educated about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in general. The majority of rural residents lack technical education.The majority of rural areas lack even internet connectivity.
Second, I believe that the government should recognize Bitcoin as legal cash so that people will be more inclined to learn more about it and make investments in it.

Never invest in something you are unfamiliar with. 🤪
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: