Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here Another Reason Why Bitcoin Is So Important To Humanity  (Read 202 times)
Zaguru12

Activity: 700
Merit: 877

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 05:56:37 AM

^ They should give incentives for using CBDC, I think more will try it at least.

Nigeria has cheaper products than other countries have.  They can live decently with $200 a week. Although it's enough, it's still a limitation and can be inconvenient to someone who wants to transact huge amounts in cash for businesses.  All countries have restrictions on withdrawals of money but this I guess is where they know who in the society is richer and they can come up with statistics.  

An average Nigerian citizen earns less than that ($200) as a monthly salary so for to spend wisely it is hard to squander that amount weekly. Concerning things been cheap in Nigeria, I will agree with you that some stuffs here are cheap majorly because we are the sole producers, example is the Agricultural produce when compared to countries that do not grow this stuffs. But when compared to the minimum wage they receive as salary, it cannot curtail the expenses not to talk of other bills to payed. So in a nutshell what is earned to what is bought doesn't makes this stuff cheap. A bag of Rice is ₦50,000 which is above what people earn, so you could see its still hard living off with the little earned.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 09, 2022, 02:24:08 PM

Well, I think they also consider the highest possible income and expenses of a Nigerian Citizen and putting that limit has also been observed if that is possible or not. I know the banks have also made their survey before implementing those rules, might be some people will disagree but I think many won't feel it. But for me, the banks should not be doing that but instead, let their clients do whatever they want with their money.

This makes us realize that Bitcoin is better than these banks and fiat money. We can spend Bitcoin without limit, and it is likely we have the freedom to do with our money in a form of Bitcoin which is too far from how these banks are implementing their rules.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀