Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Use your money wisely. Invest or Deposit ?  (Read 4504 times)
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 13, 2023, 09:56:09 AM

Being observant and also taking time before jumping to any investment is barely needed, like what you said, it is your hard earned money that you saved and you don't want to lose it with a kind of investment with huge possible risk.

Though, with knowledge and good understanding about the market that you choose,
the chance to make something good in return is possible as well. More on your good
anticipation and good research before placing your money in any investment field.

Finding a good investment is also a very big job that people spend a lot of time on, and this is understandable when it comes to their money. A deposit shouldn't even be considered as an option to keep your money, it doesn't make much sense as you won't earn anything and other than that your money will not be with you when you might need it. Investing is not easy, that's why so few people do it, and do it right.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
January 13, 2023, 11:04:18 AM

Why should one deposit his money when the option to take an advantage of investing with it is available, and it does not end only on investing but also on something worth it, an appreciable asset like bitcoin in digital cryptocurrency and not a liability, depositing money in the bank will add to depreciation of the value in it over time because inflation will overcome such value and the bank as well will always make their own deductions for charges, but when invested on a profitable asset, it will make more opportunities come of the money invested by realising some earnings than loosing part of the money gradually.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 13, 2023, 11:26:56 AM

Why should one deposit his money when the option to take an advantage of investing with it is available, and it does not end only on investing but also on something worth it, an appreciable asset like bitcoin in digital cryptocurrency and not a liability, depositing money in the bank will add to depreciation of the value in it over time because inflation will overcome such value and the bank as well will always make their own deductions for charges, but when invested on a profitable asset, it will make more opportunities come of the money invested by realising some earnings than loosing part of the money gradually.

But what will guarantee your bitcoin investment is 100% sure to bring you profit? I agree that bitcoin is a good investment, but that doesn't mean it will automatically bring you profits, it's not that simple. Let's say you invest bitcoin for 40k-50k, now, your asset has lost more than half of its value, but if your money is deposited in the bank, your wealth will only lose a few % due to inflation. Both have their pros and cons, nothing is 100% perfect, fiat is for everyday use, and bitcoin is for long term investment.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Marcellin9 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 03:54:26 AM

But what will guarantee your bitcoin investment is 100% sure to bring you profit? I agree that bitcoin is a good investment, but that doesn't mean it will automatically bring you profits, it's not that simple. Let's say you invest bitcoin for 40k-50k, now, your asset has lost more than half of its value, but if your money is deposited in the bank, your wealth will only lose a few % due to inflation. Both have their pros and cons, nothing is 100% perfect, fiat is for everyday use, and bitcoin is for long term investment.

Bingo. That's why most people are so much against deposit who don't see the pros and cons in a fair way. Although Bitcoin was not created for investment, I'd rather see it as a long term investment. Sometimes it does not matter what one thing is, it only matters what it is in most people's eyes.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 10:14:57 AM

Being observant and also taking time before jumping to any investment is barely needed, like what you said, it is your hard earned money that you saved and you don't want to lose it with a kind of investment with huge possible risk.

the chance to make something good in return is possible as well. More on your good
anticipation and good research before placing your money in any investment field.

Finding a good investment is also a very big job that people spend a lot of time on, and this is understandable when it comes to their money. A deposit shouldn't even be considered as an option to keep your money, it doesn't make much sense as you won't earn anything and other than that your money will not be with you when you might need it. Investing is not easy, that's why so few people do it, and do it right.

Doing it right is another thing. As you mentioned, finding the right investment is really tough, as we can't easily entrust our money with something that we are unsure.

You need to figure things out before jumping to any conclusion as a hard earned money
is something that is really important to you, and using it the right way only means that you
will try to grow and let it work for you.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 03:08:10 PM

Doing it right is another thing. As you mentioned, finding the right investment is really tough, as we can't easily entrust our money with something that we are unsure.

You need to figure things out before jumping to any conclusion as a hard earned money
is something that is really important to you, and using it the right way only means that you
will try to grow and let it work for you.
Along with that there is one thing - we must invest on our growth too. One should invest if one has a good knowledge on it. 
Not always investment works. Sometime we are scammed and looted too. As I was done last year. I hate myself for being so dumb and not being able to understand what is happening to me in the name of investment.. Lost a good 5000$ I feel sorry for myself every day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 03:33:32 PM

In the current market I would be more interested in investing my money without depositing it in the bank. Bank gives us fixed amount of interest but if I invest it will be seen that there is no mention of limited interest If this market can be recruited then I think it is definitely possible to earn good profit in future which is not possible by depositing in bank. the So considering the current context, I will definitely invest my money. But all of us who invest know that there is some risk involved in investing. But if the objective is to earn profit then we must accept risk.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 06:17:47 PM

In the current market I would be more interested in investing my money without depositing it in the bank. Bank gives us fixed amount of interest but if I invest it will be seen that there is no mention of limited interest If this market can be recruited then I think it is definitely possible to earn good profit in future which is not possible by depositing in bank. the So considering the current context, I will definitely invest my money. But all of us who invest know that there is some risk involved in investing. But if the objective is to earn profit then we must accept risk.
Even if you invest in the crypto market but must determine the allocation of funds to be invested, it is not recommended that you use all funds for crypto investment and the ideal fund for investment may be 30-40% of all the funds you have, you must have savings in the bank , funds for basic needs, including funds for emergency needs. The crypto market is very risky if you involve all funds because when you need emergency funds then you will not be able to sell assets when you experience high losses and other options are applying for loans to anyone. Investment is a matter of funds that will be used for the long term so investment funds are not tied to other funds unless you are bankrupt and have no other funds at all.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 04:13:16 AM

Bingo. That's why most people are so much against deposit who don't see the pros and cons in a fair way. Although Bitcoin was not created for investment, I'd rather see it as a long term investment. Sometimes it does not matter what one thing is, it only matters what it is in most people's eyes.

We are joining a bitcoin forum, so you cannot expect anything more from them, of course, they will always speak well about bitcoin and will not care about anything other than bitcoin. But I can assure you that, even though they always say they will invest all in bitcoin, not hold fiat, I won't believe it because fiat is still what we need daily. But don't ignore bitcoin, bitcoin is an opportunity for us to increase our wealth and change our lives, so let's allocate everything properly.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 09:09:06 AM

That is the reason why we shoud be financial literate. With Financial literacy, there is a high possibility that we can achieve our desire and have better future because it can be the key to do it. It help us understand our own money and what we can do to improve our finances. It also teaches us how to save and invest and to protect our capitall from financial risks.

For me if your goal is to make more money, then it is better to invest it rather than to sit the cash in bank. I think the interest in our country is just 0.685% to 1.231%. I'm taking about yearly so always consider the interest before you put your money in bank. It is a opportunity cost for me so If I have that money, I'll put the 10% in bank for petty cash then 90% is for investment including investment in myself for me to become financial literate.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2023, 10:07:41 AM

It all depends if you're a risk taker or not  , if you deposits it in the bank you're sure of your money to be intact with a bit interest to it but in terms of investing it on bitcoin , it's more of a gamble  , because bitcoin might crash and you may lose your initial money

Hey mate, Investing money in the bank does not only come with a little interest, but some risks are also attached, like fraud and inflation. One day I was at work with my phone and ATM card, but I received a debit alert, and when I checked, all my funds were gone (the only luck I had was that the only money I had in that account was $100+), It was weekend, so I could not visit the bank, but when I hit the bank on Monday of the new week, the bank customer service tracked the transaction and saw the money was used to settle payment online. I didn't initiate the payment, and my card and device were with me that day the incident took place, but the bank said they couldn't do anything and that I should go and make an entry with the police, but I took a second thought, because if I made an entry with the police, before the whole investigation stuff would finish, I might have spent more than the $100 that is stolen. So I just forget about the matter and move on. I just want you to know that banks have their own risks, and I am not surprised that you think that Bitcoin will fail, but what you must understand is that most centralized systems will fail, but Bitcoin will still live on. Even if one knows little about bitcoin and is not sure whether to invest in it, there are other options to invest your money in, such as real estate, company shares, gold, and lending. is better off than to keep the money inactive in the bank. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 01:03:04 PM

Even if you invest in the crypto market but must determine the allocation of funds to be invested, it is not recommended that you use all funds for crypto investment and the ideal fund for investment may be 30-40% of all the funds you have, you must have savings in the bank , funds for basic needs, including funds for emergency needs. The crypto market is very risky if you involve all funds because when you need emergency funds then you will not be able to sell assets when you experience high losses and other options are applying for loans to anyone. Investment is a matter of funds that will be used for the long term so investment funds are not tied to other funds unless you are bankrupt and have no other funds at all.

Proper management and know how to work with the investment that to pick, there are many potential risk that you need to consider before jumping with crypto investment.

If you know how to work with this kind of market, the chance of making something good around this market
is possible, though if you are just being move by hype, the chance of losing probably will hit your investment.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 01:29:31 PM

Proper management and know how to work with the investment that to pick, there are many potential risk that you need to consider before jumping with crypto investment.

If you know how to work with this kind of market, the chance of making something good around this market
is possible, though if you are just being move by hype, the chance of losing probably will hit your investment.

Not only with cryptocurrencies, once invested, there is always a potential risk, if you do not know how to manage, sooner or later, nothing will be left in your hand. We often say that the rich invest to get richer but don't forget that they always have huge savings in the bank, they are not afraid to take risks, but they are also not stupid enough not to consider the risks that will be taken.

Investing is about taking risks, that's true, but we must remember that we should only invest with what we can lose, not all of our assets. Put all our eggs in one basket, it's like we're gambling.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 15, 2023, 05:25:53 PM

Not only with cryptocurrencies, once invested, there is always a potential risk, if you do not know how to manage, sooner or later, nothing will be left in your hand. We often say that the rich invest to get richer but don't forget that they always have huge savings in the bank, they are not afraid to take risks, but they are also not stupid enough not to consider the risks that will be taken.

Investing is about taking risks, that's true, but we must remember that we should only invest with what we can lose, not all of our assets. Put all our eggs in one basket, it's like we're gambling.
There's always a risk in everything. If that person has the capability to invest in this kind of market then why not? for deposits in bank, actually it is not too high when it comes to interest but the thing is it is more safe to bank but then yes it is safe but there will still a possibility that bank will close if they don't have a members but then choose good bank with good interest. All in all, just diversify all your assets and always remember, just use what you can afford to lose.
Sexylizzy2813

Merit: 418

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 05:58:00 AM

One can as well save in the bank and also use part of it to start up something like investing in a lucrative business that will bring in more capital, that's for those business creative minds because some will only choose to work and save without having any plans of growing the money into something much more productive.
Saving without making use of the money to start up something much more productive is like waiting for the saved money to increase on it's own. The mindset of an individual tells more if he/she would want to invest or just deposit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitgov

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 01:50:38 PM

One can as well save in the bank and also use part of it to start up something like investing in a lucrative business that will bring in more capital, that's for those business creative minds because some will only choose to work and save without having any plans of growing the money into something much more productive.
Saving without making use of the money to start up something much more productive is like waiting for the saved money to increase on it's own. The mindset of an individual tells more if he/she would want to invest or just deposit.
I once made an investment and it was a scam and I lost trust in the investment to me everyone seem a scammer I would rather depist than investing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sexylizzy2813

Merit: 418

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 05:23:00 PM

I once made an investment and it was a scam and I lost trust in the investment to me everyone seem a scammer I would rather depist than investing

It all depends on where your taking your investment to and who's the middle man in the investment because it's very hard to do anything that involves money that you won't get those scammy eyes around, is a 50/50 thing, you win or you lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitgov

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 07:36:50 PM

It all depends on where your taking your investment to and who's the middle man in the investment because it's very hard to do anything that involves money that you won't get those scammy eyes around, is a 50/50 thing, you win or you lose.
as stated above - the investment involve so much risk too. Not all the time investment is profitable - most of the time it is scam too
My father was a gov employee - here the gov employee gets a house after the retirement - many of my father's friend sold their house and invested their money - they don't have their house neither the profit not the money. My father did not invest anywhere - he kept his house - thank God he made good decision

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 17, 2023, 07:46:04 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

The best use of any amount of money is to invest in multiple assets. Investing in stocks (Tesla, Netflix, Apple and others) is better than a bank deposit. Investing in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoins and some other investment opportunities is better than keeping all your money in unnecessary savings or expenses.

The best part is that Anyone can be successful from different investment opportunities, you just need a positive mindset, right information and a good investment management plan, the reason most investors suffer huge losses is because they don't start with good investment management.
Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1775

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 08:00:49 AM

Now you have $100,000 in your account, pure savings, and you don't need this amount of money to cover your daily expenses. Obviously it's good/free money to use at will. Let's say if you deposit the money into a bank and the annual interst rate is 3%, you will get a steady interest income year by year. If you use this money to buy Bitcoin, let's say the BTC drops to $17,000, you'll buy less than 6 Bitcoins. In the long run, what would you do with this money ? And why ?

The interest accrued on the deposit is usually below the inflation rate. 

Therefore, keeping money on deposit means losing it.  To save and increase money, you need to invest. 

Currently, the price of bitcoin has dropped from $69,000 to $15,000.  This means that now is the time to buy bitcoins.  In the future, this will increase your initial capital several times. 

In my opinion, the rise in the price of bitcoin will begin at the end of 2024, and in 2025 the price of the first cryptocurrency will exceed $100,000.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████