Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NO KYC crypto for sale.  (Read 676 times)
alterra57 (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:04:05 AM

If you have not realize( Message to 2 people users that alert scammer) this poor man, He will no longer be able to do business because he has already given you his place from where he does business.
And thanks to those 2 hypocrytes that alert in hypercases "SCAMMER" surelly you fuck now his legit business.

Message to user correct that offer his business: please delete link of proof ( because they have had enough time for check, vonfirm and validity of ur legal business) if not want lose your good site and idea for trading p2p crypto.

Surelly 2 inepts user are using your site for trading crypto (100% surelly)

Business is booming, so no worries about that. As for those 2, they're the same person, trying to find purpose in life. Maybe their purpose is to be an online troll, what a sad life.

CYBER_COWBOY

Activity: 196
Merit: 42

Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 04:49:01 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2023, 09:41:03 AM by CYBER_COWBOY

Looking for 5000btc in Singapore.
Payment bank transfer
Ready to pay a small premium.
Buyer n sellers share poof of funds on Zoom n them meet face2 face to complete the deal.

I don't have 5000 BTC and I'm sure you don't have 150,000,000 USD.

You also have nothing. Show me 1 legit trade with your "service" . You just wait for the big scame, too bad for you it won't happen since your level will never be trusted here.

https://localcoinswap.com/profile/HadesVault

Sorry for off-topic just got some genuine questions about LCS.
I see you have done 31 trades since Nov 9, 2022. How good and active is the website would you say?
I also trade p2p daily but on KYC website, I never had any problem with it (KYC) and to be fair the profit I make monthly is not worth being without just because some KYC-things (at least for my and in my opinion)
But with that said I wonder, as I said earlier, how good and active is LCS? (maybe I should try it out)  Smiley

Sorry for a long message, wish you the best.

EDIT: Thanks for reply  Smiley
alterra57 (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:19:28 AM

Looking for 5000btc in Singapore.
Payment bank transfer
Ready to pay a small premium.
Buyer n sellers share poof of funds on Zoom n them meet face2 face to complete the deal.

I don't have 5000 BTC and I'm sure you don't have 150,000,000 USD.

You also have nothing. Show me 1 legit trade with your "service" . You just wait for the big scame, too bad for you it won't happen since your level will never be trusted here.

https://localcoinswap.com/profile/HadesVault

Sorry for off-topic just got some genuine questions about LCS.
I see you have done 31 trades since Nov 9, 2022. How good and active is the website would you say?
I also trade p2p daily but on KYC website, I never had any problem with it (KYC) and to be fair the profit I make monthly is not worth being without just because some KYC-things (at least for my and in my opinion)
But with that said I wonder, as I said earlier, how good and active is LCS? (maybe I should try it out)  Smiley

Sorry for a long message, wish you the best.

LCS is very active, number of my trades is limited because I have deactivated my listings for a while now and most of my older clients who I had created a relationship with from Local Cryptos deal with me through other ways. All in all, it is worth it to create an account and start selling at LCS, if you use my ref link at signature you can get a discount on the 1% trading fee.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: