Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:21:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 12 Months Account - 🔥 Flash Deal 35$ 🔥  (Read 115 times)
Premate (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 02:23:05 PM

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 12 Months Private Accounts

You are buying a new private account with an activated subscription, which, through the "My Home Xbox" feature, allows you to play Game Pass games on your main profile.

Subscription includes Game Pass for Xbox gaming, Xbox Live Gold for online gaming, EA Play + PC Game Pass.

✅ For 12 Month Game Pass Account: 35$
✅ For 24 Month Game Pass Account: 65$
✅ For 36 Month Game Pass Account: 95$

Payment Methods: Crypto ( LTC,ETH,USDT, etc. )
Contact Me on Telegram: https://t.me/prematexl

The account is opened exclusively for you. If you want to define a game pass on your own account, it can be done on the condition that the subscription is over. +5$

What do you receive?

A completely new account with 12 months Game Pass Ultimate. You'll be able to change a password, you're the only owner.

'But I have my main account, will I have to play on a new one?'

No, Xbox allows you to share an active subscription to other accounts on your console.

'How long should I wait for my account?'

As we may live in different time zones, please allow me up to 12 hours to contact you.

How is the subscription activated?

1. After your payment I create a completely new account for you. You'll be the only owner.

2. I activate the subscription.

3. You log into this account on your Xbox, turn on the "My home console" feature in the settings so you can play on your main account, most often it is turned on automatically. If you don't understand something here, I'll explain everything.

4. That's it, this account is completely yours, it is not necessary to play on it, you go to your main profile and play on it.

Ask me anything.

Premate (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2023, 12:07:58 PM

✅ For 12 Month Game Pass Private Account: 35$
✅ For 24 Month Game Pass Private Account: 65$
✅ For 36 Month Game Pass Private Account: 95$

Accounts are opened exclusively for you. or upgrade your account
Pages: [1]
  Print