Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello i want to make traders dream come true  (Read 422 times)
Danydee72

Activity: 198
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 01:04:52 PM

It's ok to live in a dream. But it's not ok to attract users with broken promises. And it's even worse to destroy dreams of people who invest in promising projects. This is what these groups do. They pump first and then dump and consume all they can - without considering whether the projects are really good or not. At the end of this dump the project may go down, because the real believers of the project get dumped too, loose confidence and developers do not get loans anymore. So it's better for the market if people keep away from such groups - they will destroy their dreams and the dreams of the projects they dump. Please don't go that way. Forget about pump and dump mechanos, it has nothing to do with serious trading. Keep the old way, get your dreams fulfilled by the classic approach of trading by yourself solely.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Firstlambo (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 01:53:11 PM

Well everyone here asking for evidence of what OP claimed which is I think if that is true --OP can make himself a millionaire.
It is very obvious that OP wanted, OP wants a group that can be used for pump and dump and I think many users will suffer if there is who joins this group. Bump and dump group is not a good idea to join, it could lead you to confusion and lose all your money in just one snap.
However, someone questioned [is your dream happening?] which funny one and my answer is --don't wake him up still in his dream. Cheesy

When i first started in crypto the most profit i Made with pmp.
Once Im in profit i can move stop loss or use trailing option.
We all here to make money and If you use trailing option then you get the best outcome of any pmp.
You can move manually sl higher once coin price going up.
Just follow me and you get coin announced first before it moves up the general public Will just fomo in we don't care about them every family members will take care of own family members only it's unlikely you gona lose If you act asap i tell you.
There is no perfect situation life is not perfect we do as best we know we use all the tools as best we can.
Im not pro trader but i use my brain and analytical skills maximum ways.
When i wake up i need food so i have to go hunting i don't complain i learn and husle and grinding hard.

At the end your wallet will tell If you was right or wrong.

Just buy doge now until 1$ no selling that's the rules follow my rules If you Are in my game,my game my rules.

Thnx 😎 let's get success together
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2022, 03:30:29 PM

Well i belive in law of attraction Smiley
But Im a dream trader i go by my intution.
Im allready in my dreams on yact and with my first lambo.
I belive that right now Im in dream while Im writing this here i need to wake up and get in to my lambo and yacht.

Im here to take all the money from the market in my pocket.
I will buy the mansion not in moon but on the planet mars becouse If i keep my goals higher the little lower goals Will turn into reality.

Anyways If i get enough people to follow to me then i can move the Market and we all gona make profit.

Optimistic expectations that are unlikely to be realized. And in order to understand this, you will need to study a lot to know more about the cryptocurrency market. But in any case, it's not harmful to dream, everyone should have an impossible goal.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 04:27:22 PM

My goal is to make your dream come true.

I invite you to join with my pump team right now the market not moving much so it will be good to use my signals.
Im still learning here but i try my best my first pmp.
I try my first time coin
Also I have created orders to influence price and i try to buy myself let's see how it works
Binance
My first coin ar/usdt tp target: moon

Thnx Smiley

Before you ask anyone to join your group, do you have any existing platforms where you can showcase your previous deals and trades? Again, not to discount or to disregard your efforts but a person would be hesitant to join some random group due to the influx of scams happening in the forum.

If you have some details about your trades, then share them hear. Instead of actually creating a group, create a thread and discuss the price and indicators therein. Again, I doubt that some would actually join a random group without providing any further details.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 04:38:09 PM

If you are still in the first step of learning, please, make your dream first come true rather than inviting others to join with you. For, othe repecation will be to gain high profits by joining certain signal grup, not for as trial and error situation. You may be baled when you cannot prove it and you are losing much.
Trading is notsomething easy. That is why if you are still at the stage, please focus first on your effrot and trial, so you can have more experiences, become  aprofeional trader, and also havemany proves of your success. I aprecaite what your expectation to make our dream come true, but be ralistic and focus at first to reach the gal someday. 
His dream is to create a pump and dump group and make it well known. He already did the first step which is by creating a group. That wasn't hard anyway and any of us can simply do that but what is hard is to encourage people that your group is delivering exceptional results but since he mentioned that it was still his first time. He may need to practice more first.

It's true that trading is not easy, that is why there are groups like this because they are going to defy how traditional trading works. This involves some unethical acts to make the market in their favour and those who follows them do also gets a benefit in exchange for some commissions.

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 04:43:00 PM

Op seems to have to build a portfolio before getting people to trade with the signals he creates. because anyone can easily claim that they are a professional trader and advise beginners to follow them.
The signal is just a text "ar/usdt tp target= moon", I can also write BNB/usdt tp target: moon . it's very easy to make this kind of thing, even making dozens of analyzes will be very fast.
Only beginners will believe me because they still don't know the basics of trading and how it works.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 06:25:10 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

In trade, you can't fulfill someone else's fantasy. Trade involves some danger, so you shouldn't guarantee someone profits if you haven't mastered the trading signal. What if, by chance, you weren't able to fulfill someone's wish to become a trading millionaire? What will happen after that? You do vanish, right? and keep them in a difficult situation.

Keep your promises out in the world of cryptocurrency. The market is unpredictable. To prevent people from blaming one another, take your own risk in trading alone and let others take care of theirs.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Firstlambo (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 06:53:29 PM

In trade, you can't fulfill someone else's fantasy. Trade involves some danger, so you shouldn't guarantee someone profits if you haven't mastered the trading signal. What if, by chance, you weren't able to fulfill someone's wish to become a trading millionaire? What will happen after that? You do vanish, right? and keep them in a difficult situation.

Keep your promises out in the world of cryptocurrency. The market is unpredictable. To prevent people from blaming one another, take your own risk in trading alone and let others take care of theirs.

I Made profit from my call today.
Even im newbie in trading.
Sure you want coin goes up ? then buy the coin we all can work together for our success like team.

And i made once with 10$ to 100$ and from that day remember one thing the coin must move and we all have to do something to make it move.
And plz plz dont tell me about small gains specially now times are tough we all have high bills to pay.
Im newbie but I can work hard
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1854

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2022, 06:57:24 PM

It's nice that someone has a dream that seeks to achieve, but do you expect someone to follow you without trust? You need to build trust first so people can follow you.

In any case, creating a pump on a coin, even if its price is relatively small, is not easy in this bearish market. Also, do not forget that the market is currently in a state of distrust due to the recent unfortunate incidents.

So do not expect many people to follow you in your dream. Anyway, good luck to you.

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 07:52:37 PM

You are kind of funny, how will you make traders dream come true? Or do you mean you are already making their dream come true by providing pump and dump trading signal? Anybody that's interested in your signal are you going to collect money before adding them to your group, or is your group free? If your group is free will be your benefits by creating a signal group?

To be honest I don't think anybody will be interested in your signal here. I won't advice anyone to follow his signal, evenyone should avoid pump and dump coin, you can easily lose your money their, and the OP those not have anything to loss, the people that will lose are the once that follow his signal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 08:10:54 PM

It's nice that someone has a dream that seeks to achieve, but do you expect someone to follow you without trust? You need to build trust first so people can follow you.

In any case, creating a pump on a coin, even if its price is relatively small, is not easy in this bearish market. Also, do not forget that the market is currently in a state of distrust due to the recent unfortunate incidents.

So do not expect many people to follow you in your dream. Anyway, good luck to you.

I hope these traders will think first before they join any pump group.
From what we have seen, the owners of pump groups are the ones benefitting from this activity.
Why? Because usually they will give their pump signal a lil bit late and they already bought ahead of the members.
And that is why, when members of their pump group are in the buying stage already, these owners are already in the selling stage.
So yes, don't deceive users here about offering such dream, because in reality, you can't assure that this activity will be profitable for them.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 09:24:07 PM

Work hardly first on yourself and dream before thinking of the others. And when you've felt and experienced the hardship, failures and challenges then that will make someone believe that you can really make dreams of other people come true.

But if you still got nothing as of now and you want to help others, the best thing that you can do is to help yourself first before helping others.

Prove something to yourself and then use that achievement to boast that you can stand to what you say.

Well i belive in law of attraction Smiley
But Im a dream trader i go by my intution.
Im allready in my dreams on yact and with my first lambo.
I belive that right now Im in dream while Im writing this here i need to wake up and get in to my lambo and yacht.

Im here to take all the money from the market in my pocket.
I will buy the mansion not in moon but on the planet mars becouse If i keep my goals higher the little lower goals Will turn into reality.

Anyways If i get enough people to follow to me then i can move the Market and we all gona make profit.
I also think LOA is a real attraction. But as I'm saying, for you to attract what you want to be, you need to work it out on yourself.

You're in a dream as you're typing this and that's your projection if you have actually taken it for real or just doing it like in you're a dream. There's a big gap between that but if that's what you think, it's all on you.

Good luck with what you aspire to be and what you want to do with the others and that's helping them, but again, help yourself first so that you can do it easy on the others.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2022, 10:06:01 PM

I invite you to join with my pump team right now the market not moving much so it will be good to use my signals.
I try my first time coin
Also I have created orders to influence price and i try to buy myself let's see how it works
Binance

Thnx Smiley

Before make other dreams happen make your dream happen first. Because if you cannot get what you want or get a success based on what your plan then you cannot convince people to come with you.

Also pump and dump team is just a total mess group so I guess no people will believe on such thing because many people got scam by pump groups. If you really want to help maybe show some valid trading result and teach people how to do it since this is more ideal and not look shady to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 10:38:23 PM

Op seems to have to build a portfolio before getting people to trade with the signals he creates. because anyone can easily claim that they are a professional trader and advise beginners to follow them.
The signal is just a text "ar/usdt tp target= moon", I can also write BNB/usdt tp target: moon . it's very easy to make this kind of thing, even making dozens of analyzes will be very fast.
Only beginners will believe me because they still don't know the basics of trading and how it works.
That is was I thought and it was very common today to scam people by making such things, as self-proclaimed best traders which in real life is not.
I'm worried about newbies who usually got fooled and fall into this kind of trick. Signal groups have not intended to help beginners but to benefit them by simply asking for money from following their signals(paid signals).

I'm not sure if OP could get support from his post when most of us already have bad views against signals. Perhaps, they can't be trusted anyway.

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 01:58:17 PM

~snip~Signal groups have not intended to help beginners but to benefit them by simply asking for money from following their signals(paid signals).

there are those that are paid, and there are also signal groups like this that are provided free of charge, but with a lot of manipulation done. Imagine you are ordered to buy a coin at a predetermined price, but the owner of the signal group has bought it first at a lower price. That would be an advantage for them, and one should be warier than such a group.

I'm not sure if OP could get support from his post when most of us already have bad views against signals. Perhaps, they can't be trusted anyway.

Maybe the Op won't gain any profit if they post here, here is full of members who are aware of the existence of such a signal group. we all here have learned how to determine what is good for the investment we will make.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 02:04:29 PM

WTF! This signal is really interesting AF lmao. Maybe you can influence low liquidity market but not the kind of Bitcoin or other token that has huge liquidity on order book. You are just recruiting to add exit money for your own interest as signal provider. You are making traders dream come true but rather your personal dream come using other traders money.

People like that feeds on newbie trader money are the reason that makes newbie traders hates crypto due to huge loss from pump and dump. There’s no legit signal provider that will give hype signal like this. You should be more professional if you really to attract some trader that will join on your gang.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 03:35:07 PM

Wow good luck to you, you think you can create a revolution here? Do you think you can choose any coins you want, place a little bit of orders and people will follow you Grin if it is really a technical analysis group, you still have a chance to have a supporter but a "pump group" what do you think of people here, stupid? nice try bud but maybe you can think of other idea how to create your own money aside from using others to pump a coin you wanted and make a profit out of it.

what a petty attempt.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 04:44:03 PM

I once joined a dump and pump group, everything looks easy just follow the rules of the group leader and also the coin selection is done a few seconds before the start of the event, but it's all not as easy as you think because we as members never know what the leader and his closest people have done. What you do is to fulfill your dream because you have prepared everything before the event starts and when there is movement in the coin it will be easy for you to sell.
Your method will attract many traders a long time ago when the news about dump and pump and other forms of fraud was not much in the news but now your method is old-fashioned, so don't expect anyone to be interested in this especially from members of this forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 04:52:53 PM

I try my first time coin
Binance

Thnx Smiley

You want to make our goal true? And how do you do it actually? I mean you yourself saying that you are newbie and you bought your first coin. So I am afraid that anyone will follow your calls or lead. It would be better if you, yourself first try with your calls and measure the accuracy. Then share the stats of success. It it’s impressive enough, then definitely more people will join with you. I mean no one really buys anything or tries anything, without testimonials or demo. Hope you getting my point OP.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Firstlambo (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 05:10:32 PM

I try my first time coin
Binance

Thnx Smiley

You want to make our goal true? And how do you do it actually? I mean you yourself saying that you are newbie and you bought your first coin. So I am afraid that anyone will follow your calls or lead. It would be better if you, yourself first try with your calls and measure the accuracy. Then share the stats of success. It it’s impressive enough, then definitely more people will join with you. I mean no one really buys anything or tries anything, without testimonials or demo. Hope you getting my point OP.

That's my trading style Im newbie i don't know much about ta analysis or much of fundamentals.
I check by btc If the price might hold up good then i go Long.

My coin today ape/usdt tp target: Moon

Let's rock my team let's get this money guys 😎💰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: