Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How big of a role does "hype" play in Cryptocurrency in your opinion?  (Read 33 times)
Dylan Hoshi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 11:58:28 PM

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a variety of perspectives on the concept of hype generation and its impact.

Furthermore, how have u learned from it? Would love to see difference in thought.

No better place to reach out to than to those who were around before the excitement for cryptocurrency kicked in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 16, 2022, 10:02:39 AM

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a variety of perspectives on the concept of hype generation and its impact.

Furthermore, how have u learned from it? Would love to see difference in thought.

No better place to reach out to than to those who were around before the excitement for cryptocurrency kicked in.

I guess it's quite common with new projects or ideas. From my experience, hyped crypto projects/ideas for example tend go through temporal moment of increased interest and patronage from people but this falls massively, they vanish away or are forgotten when it's impossible for them to deliver, even if they do deliver it's typically below expectations.
It's alittle similar to how things are hyped in sci & tech world about things people expected will be in use soon...but very little to nothing comes out of them In the end

I just do not believe them until I go through the ideas/projects in detail. With my experience so far, I should be able to determine whether their claims are possible or not after thorough investigations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: