Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there Any kind of Frauds Happen without collateral?  (Read 119 times)
fennic (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 06:34:08 PM

Hi guys I know that it is just a silly question but I will say that here lending and borrowing a lot of people come here and some people get load and others not cause it's builds on a trust system.
And I haven't taken loan and cause I do not have collateral. So some people might give people Money by only their Bitcointalk profile. So there might be chances of Scams cause they might flee and never return crypto from whom they have gotten.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
decodx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 935

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 07:14:24 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by your question. It's true that some lenders give loans without collateral (depending on the reputation and rank of the borrower), this is the lender's calculated risk. But lenders generally want to be sure they will get their money back, so they ask for collateral. If you are a new borrower and have no credit history, it will be difficult for you to get a loan without collateral.
alterra57

Activity: 525
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 09:09:51 PM

Yes, it has happened before. Profiles that would be considered healthy do not pay and run away.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2022, 10:46:52 AM

So some people might give people Money by only their Bitcointalk profile. So there might be chances of Scams cause they might flee and never return crypto from whom they have gotten.
If your account has been active in many trades and has built up a reputation from providing services and work related stuff, some lender might be willing to give you a loan based on your reputation. But this is the risk that the lender is taking on their own shoulders to hope for the person to repay back in time.

For example, a reputed bounty manager on this forum ends up in a bad time and seeks a loan to pay back over the next few months, chances of them getting a loan here would be higher than average users here.

Obviously a newbie driving by the lending section dropping a loan request without a collateral but a bitcoin address posted, would never be able to get a loan.

If you want to maximize your chance of getting a loan, offer a valid collateral which is >120% of the loan value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x