Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My story and where it is now.....  (Read 6927 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 04:39:20 AM

Heart problems can strike anytime. We had a loved one taken from us during the pandemic and she also has a history of heart problems (had been in and out of the hospital because of that too).

You'll survive the heart transplant and you'll have a speedy recovery.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4401

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 05:49:07 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

In the past several days, I had been considering whether to respond, and if so how?  Or even how much to say about my own personal experiences in weighing related questions.. but of course, each of us have our own particulars that we might not want to say too much, yet I still consider that your story helps in the sense that many of us have got to know you in various ways over the years, and surely some members have had more interactions with you than others.  My path with you has not crossed too often….. yet I can still relate to a variety of the aspects of your situation..  

Surely I feel bad for your situation Yahoo in terms of the relatively early age in which you started to suffer from symptoms (such as close to 40), and then already going through procedures that did not fix the then condition… and then the then condition had gotten worse and worse, as you mentioned.

These kinds of questions that you raise are not easy for any of us in regards to how much we should attempt to account for the advice of experts in regards to aspects of our health and our energies, and they surely do not always lead us down the right path or necessarily present information in a way that helps us to consider the matters in front of us… and surely some of the information in regards to the diagnosis, the symptoms, what to do or even what tests to run or whether intervention might be necessary may well be unknown by the various health professionals too – absent further tests – and then surely complications with medical insurance coverage and/or co-pays is present for a lot of folks too… at least those folks who have potential access to decent medical care.

Many times we also might rightly or wrongly conclude that our body is going to heal itself, and we may also have feelings of invincibility – though when we suffer from a few health issues, we sometimes will learn more regarding limitations to both self-healing and in regards to invincibility – and also various aspects in realizing our mortality may well also sink in only after finding out about some severe condition that we might have that we had not previously considered.

Sometimes we also might not know what we don’t know.. which seems to also be part of your repetitive point in regards to your suggestion to get checked out.. and maybe even diving further into investigations that might be necessary, sometimes for some conditions.

Surely there are other ailments besides ones associated with the heart, yet the heart has some very special characteristics (and limitations) in terms of how well that it may be able to heal itself.. and also that in can start to develop in a direction that attempts to compensate for its limitations (especially if it had been injured) and then ends up leading to its own weaknesses including growing too large in one direction, thinning of the walls, blockage of blood flow that contributes to possible irreversible ischemia (tissue death), scarring, palpitations and perhaps other related difficult to fix matters.  

At the same time, if the ejection fraction on the left ventricle (which pumps blood to the whole body) is not staying above a certain amount (such as 30%, which is still lower than normal) then there will be shortness of breath and difficulties of the blood to circulate around the body…and so in some sense, quality of life already is going down once the ejection fraction gets to those kinds of low levels because of inability to exert yourself, easily tired, shortness of breath and even chest pain and tightness, so it becomes more and  more difficult to keep up muscle mass too (and stamina) which is also more difficult to keep up muscle mass as any of us gets older. The older we get, the more difficult it is to build and to maintain muscle and strength and even to burn calories efficiently.

So normal ejection fraction is between about 50% and 75%, and frequently those eligible for heart transplants would be unable to keep their left ventricle ejection fraction above the lower 20% range, and sure of course, there may well be some other criteria for heart transplant eligibility besides just looking at ejection fraction.. such as just being able to see that a heart is not really stable or recovering….. so getting on the heart transplant list is a pretty BIG deal, and getting into such a state that the Doctor’s put you in a kind of “expedited status” also tells a lot about the severity in which they consider your current heart to NOT be very much able to help you with even bare basic exertions, but any of us should be able to imagine that the lower the ejection fraction, then the more likely that shortness of breath, exhaustion and even other symptom kick in at even lower levels of exertion.. merely going for a walk, or eating some food, and then we may well frequently have seen folks with lower levels of ejection fraction needing to lug around an oxygen tank or even having to wear a defibrillator to shock them in case their heart goes into irregular rhythms… and there are heart pumps too.. but surely seems scary to have some of those artificial mechanisms implanted – and bodies will frequently react towards having internal devices implanted, too.

Sure the punchline advice may well be to attempt to inform ourselves with more knowledge about our conditions and if there might be some things that we need to know in order to make more informed decisions in regards to our health and conditions that we might have or that we might develop and do not engage in conduct that ends up leading to damage that might be irreversible, but I still have some difficulties “kicking ourselves” too much in regards to “ I should have done X, Y and/or Z.”  

But the punchline is still correct in terms of attempting to learn about our condition, and maybe sometimes needing to get tests and perhaps second opinions and also attempting to interact with the doctor more, and sometimes it is not easy to interact with the doctor because we ONLY have so much time to interact during an appointment so we should attempt to prepare ourselves prior to our doctors appointment and maybe researching so that we are able to interact, even if we might not feel that we have a lot of energy, and if we do not prepare ourselves with decent questions, they may not be able to spend time talking with us, or know where to possibly refer us or what tests to run.

….and yeah if we do not follow-up with Doctor’s appointments after we learn about a condition that we have, then we are likely NOT interacting sufficiently enough about our own condition or our own health.. so there is some of that ignoring of the problem(s) that could be happen with anyone including damage and/or irreversible damage, which surely I appreciate that you (Yahoo) had identified that as one of the areas in which you feel that you “could have done better.”  .. even though I still try to consider that it is important to NOT kick ourselves too much about these kinds of bygones, what ifs or even blaming ourselves.... and each of us should attempt to be informed about any conditions that we have when we go to the doctor, and maybe if we are having some difficulties advocating for ourselves and asking questions and interacting with our doctors, we might need to ask that someone who we feel that we can trust attends appointments with us during our doctor’s appointments to help to advocate for us and/or to make sure that we are sufficiently advocating for ourselves, and no matter what none of these kinds of balances are easy for anyone.

I know that I am blabbering on somewhat, and surely you realized a certain level of risk that you might get some responses that may or may not cause comfort.. .and surely not even easy to figure out how much to say.. beyond even what other people have said…

I think that the better of scenarios might be that you are able to get a heart transplant within the expected time-frame in January or maybe February at the latest, and then within a few weeks, you able to start a blog or a forum thread on the bitcoiner with a new heart topic.. that may well be showing progress and recovery.  

So maybe the thread might be: “What’s it like to be a bitcoiner with a new heart?”… and then such a topic (and subject matter, even though usually overly personal) will have become fair game, no?  

Once you started this thread, the cat is out of the bag, no?  

So from here on out, many of us will likely be hoping and perhaps even expecting to be able to participate in trolling you within a dedicated thread on such bitcoin and heart topic… no pressure of course, but it would likely be a good hope to then have the "bitcoiner with a new heart" thread last for many, many years..

maybe until 2072?  A 50-year long thread… I will hope. .

Although I don’t expect to be around that long…. . but you know how so many of us tend to have beliefs that we are going to live forever, too…
I will respond to everyone else I have missed tomorrow, but I wanted to respond to this particular post while everything was fresh in my mind.

You seem to be fairly educated on heart conditions in terms of ejection fraction  and implantable devices and such. Maybe you or someone you know has been through this?

I posted the short version of my story as it was already getting pretty long and most people see a book and auto skip reading the whole thing. I felt like the more important message was make sure everyone is getting regular check ups vs here's all the crap I've had to deal with.

Going into a bit more detail now. Prior to my 1st open heart surgery, I had undergone multiple tests including CTs and ultrasounds and right heart catheter which were checking the size of my aneurysm as well as my ejection fraction and the pressures in my heart. 15% was where my squeeze was prior to the surgery and on average most people are in the 55% range at my age. Shortly after the open heart(3 months or so) I had another ultrasound performed to check my ejection fraction. I had moved up into the 30% range and we thought my heart was starting to heal. Less than 6 months later another ultrasound was performed and a heart catheter a few weeks later. My squeeze had dropped back down to 15%.

Directly after the heart catheter was performed, I was admitted into the hospital. I was there for a week getting a workup for a heart transplant. I got 6 months' worth of tests done in 9 days. I had been approved to be on the list at status 4 in August. Then my insurance jumped in and made me go to 1 of their providers. That made me have to get alot of testing redone along with more added. I have a defibrillator implanted in the left side of my chest. Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled. Now I'm basically getting through the holidays and the big part of the process begins. I'll get another right heart catheter and be immediately admitted. I will also get some sort of pump implanted. Being as I have a mechanical valve, they will not do a normal heart pump.

Who knows if I will start another thread discussing the transplant or the length of time I may live. Who knows how many would actually be interested in knowing. I'll cross that bridge at a later date.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
letteredhub

Activity: 476
Merit: 193

Always be hungry for more knowledge.

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 10:40:14 AM

Reading from your story and knowing all you have gone through in life it shows you're a very strong man and for you to have survived to this stage you will surely come out more strong with bliss.

With all the comments from other users I have read about you, it tells me you're a good person and your good deeds and wonderful heart will draw support from all corners to your aid.... Survival is yours mate.

arhipova

Activity: 124
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 01:38:16 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I wish you speedy recovery and good health in future.

My opinion on health is that people in my country do not take health seriously till they reach hospital. They are ready to spend entire savings when doctor scares them with harsh words. But they never focus on small things like developing healthy eating habits, doing exercise , social interactions with others for mental health. I also belong to same category. Your post reminded me of the fact that I need to change this approach otherwise I might have to regret a lot one day.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2198
Merit: 832

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2022, 02:42:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Who knows if I will start another thread discussing the transplant or the length of time I may live. Who knows how many would actually be interested in knowing. I'll cross that bridge at a later date.

I do hope that you come out strong after this surgery and live a healthier life.

Really, i was shocked to read your story and it is indeed painful. To be very true, i really thought you must be a person who would be living a cool leisure life but facts are indeed different.

After reading your story today, i prayed for you to get well soon, also i thanked Allah who have given me a healthy life. We must realize that real wealth is not money, but it is the health.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 10066

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 07:14:55 PM

[edited out]
I will respond to everyone else I have missed tomorrow, but I wanted to respond to this particular post while everything was fresh in my mind.

You seem to be fairly educated on heart conditions in terms of ejection fraction  and implantable devices and such. Maybe you or someone you know has been through this?

I posted the short version of my story as it was already getting pretty long and most people see a book and auto skip reading the whole thing. I felt like the more important message was make sure everyone is getting regular check ups vs here's all the crap I've had to deal with.

Going into a bit more detail now. Prior to my 1st open heart surgery, I had undergone multiple tests including CTs and ultrasounds and right heart catheter which were checking the size of my aneurysm as well as my ejection fraction and the pressures in my heart. 15% was where my squeeze was prior to the surgery and on average most people are in the 55% range at my age. Shortly after the open heart(3 months or so) I had another ultrasound performed to check my ejection fraction. I had moved up into the 30% range and we thought my heart was starting to heal. Less than 6 months later another ultrasound was performed and a heart catheter a few weeks later. My squeeze had dropped back down to 15%.

Directly after the heart catheter was performed, I was admitted into the hospital. I was there for a week getting a workup for a heart transplant. I got 6 months' worth of tests done in 9 days. I had been approved to be on the list at status 4 in August. Then my insurance jumped in and made me go to 1 of their providers. That made me have to get alot of testing redone along with more added. I have a defibrillator implanted in the left side of my chest. Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled. Now I'm basically getting through the holidays and the big part of the process begins. I'll get another right heart catheter and be immediately admitted. I will also get some sort of pump implanted. Being as I have a mechanical valve, they will not do a normal heart pump.

Ouch.. that hurts to read.  I kind of figured there were more painful details, and you were likely correct to present a more abbreviated version in your opening post getting into the topic.

People can function and appear somewhat "normal" if their left ventricle ejection fractions are between 25% and 35%.. even though that is quite low and they may well have issues with heart stability too, and I believe that eligibility for a defibrillator implantation is usually something like low 30% and below but there could be some other aggravating factors to justify a defibrillator even if the ejection is higher than 30%.. that would be not merely looking at LVEF, and of course the higher the left ventricle ejection fraction the more likely a person is able to appear "normal," even if s/he might have inabilities to exert or to sustain exertion. 

Surely with the left ventricle ejection fraction there can be some measurement variability too, so sometimes the doctor might look at a few different tests that measure it and then to average out the measurements or to assert that the methodology of one measurement was likely more accurate than another one or series of measurements.. so yes, maybe you did actually have material and concrete improvement that was confirmed and NOT merely measurement variability or a fluke, but then like you suggest and found out, the recovery that you were having was not sustainable… and sometimes there could be other things going on such as the implantation of the valve is not really working very well and there might not really be any ability to implant another valve.. or maybe you cannot be sure at what point your heart became irreversibly damaged…. So for example all could have been going well and recovering.. but then your valve was not working properly and at some point you were experiencing further irreversible heart death (ischemia and/or scaring) without even knowing it.. and really difficult for anyone to know sometimes if it is not caught right away..    There are some theories that the heart tissue cannot really recover if it has not gotten adequate oxygen/blood flow for 12 hours or more, but even those kinds of theories are incomplete because there could be some heart tissues that are getting some blood circulation and other tissues that are completely not getting any blood circulation. .so there could still be some recoverability of some heart tissue.. but even that is not easy to measure.. even with a shitload of tests.

I would not be surprised if the medical folks might have been having some troubles figuring out why your recovery was not sustaining and why your ejection fraction had gone up so much and then fallen again so quickly back down to really a deadly status.. sub 20%...pretty much like it was when you were in your earlier bad situation in late 2021.. . which really, as you know, having those kinds of lack of blood flow to your body likely makes it difficult to do anything without losing energy…or even some basic things like having feelings (or warmth) in your extremities… and probably more susceptible to infections too because the blood and the oxygen is not really getting around very well.  so yes thanks for the posts. and even taking time to read and to type.. because sometimes those kinds of activities can wear on any of us, and even talking, or trying to yell might cause chestpain and other symptoms if you get stressed out about any of these kinds of matters....  though surely you are taking some medications that likely help you with some of these matters, but there is nothing as effective as having actually functioning natural organs because the various drug inducements have a lot of limitations, too… and side effects as you likely experience.

You surely have pointed out that some of the heart related and functional tests that you received seem redundant and then also there may be a lot of time for doctors trying to figure out and to confirm various specifics of your condition or what is causing it.. or could be causing it.. or appear to be causing it (even though surely they seemed to have had figured out a lot of the matters by now and even ruled out other explanations), and even like you mentioned, your insurance company seemed to have needed (or wanted) (and sometimes burdensome too) their own verification to make sure that test-related or expert opinion errors were not being relied upon in order to confirm your diagnosis or to confirm your prognosis for recovery, too.

For sure, I don't really know some of the details that you talk about in relation to your specific details because many times there are going to be individual variations in terms of which vessels are affected or what type of equipment is used and where is the defibrillator implanted (and likely pacemaker function too).  Also, I am not even claiming to be any kind of expert, but just have some specific knowledge of some of the areas in which you had been describing.

I would think with your LVEF so low, you will likely feel better when you have a heart pump (or ventricular assist or whatever variation you end up receiving) and from my understanding, those do not really tend to be very long-term kinds of solutions because of infection potentials and body rejections and various sensitivities.. but surely it may well help you to feel way better during the interim while waiting for a compatible heart (and some folks have more possibilities for compatibility with actual new hearts (or should we say used hearts?) than others based on blood typing and some other compatibility considerations).. even though probably a kind of pain in the ass to have one surgery after another in order to try to make sure that you are ready or that you are able to function or that you are not suffering additional damage while waiting yet I understand that when you get into a state in which you don't have a choice because you can hardly move without getting symptoms, then likely you welcome those various interventions such as having the temporary heart pump.. because it might be one of the better and less risky options given your particular situation.   

Regarding the long-lived forum thread (or blog) that I had suggested, that was my dorky way of trying to hope that you are able to make it through your heart transplant and then have enough of a recovery (and even excess energy) to be able to just end up being able to spend time on seemingly silly things.. for another 50-ish years... it is likely that the last year you spent way more time with tests and doctors, and sure some of it can be interesting, but it may well not be a preferred way of spending time…. even though it is surely the most pressing of issues at the time.. so  that surely make sense, and we surely have to do what we have to do when certain vital organs fail or are underperforming... and sometimes even if we are doing something that we do not prefer, we figure out some way to make the best of out what seems to be a less than preferable situation. 

No need to feel that you need to respond to me if I may have typed too much, again.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 742
Merit: 612

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2022, 07:27:13 PM

I can't speak for the story you told about your personal life because obviously this must be very tiring and painful, especially when you see the word heart it's clear this is definitely serious and I can't think about the pain.
But I really salute you for what you did, even though in the middle I didn't really like your attitude when you left the pills and medicine you should have taken, fortunately you are aware even though there has been more serious damage than that.
I will add your story to my Bookmarks even though this seems excessive but I will probably read this several times as a reminder for me personally to take care and not underestimate anything that happens to my body.
I hope you can recover normally and I look forward to good news from you in January.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 08:17:39 PM

Ouch! I'm shocked beyond words, sincerely. You're indeed a great dude to still carry on and continued to run campaigns effectively despite all what you're going through. My thought and prayer are with you for a successful surgery. Be strong, bro.

It's because of issues of life such as this (which we don't get to know about others) that I try to maintain cordiality with online folks, even when angered. We don't know who is having a bad day, and our negative comments or attitude can push them deeper into sadness or depression.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 09:28:07 PM

I feel the tears around my eyes now after I finish this story from you. You are a strong man. I like the awareness you create for health checks and I wish your second surgery will make your heart perfect.

I remember a month ago you reply my pm.

ill try to take a look within 24 hours. I just got outta surgery a few hours ago and not really feeling awesome

Oh... Sorry boss for the surgery. You will get back to good health.

I didn't expect is something like this serious. I feel pained about it now and you have made time to manage winz.io signature campaign, how do you manage to do this? This is wonder to me.

You have help me as a member in the forum as the only manager accepting member account to join in the signature campaign.

Please, I want to support you with this my week payment. Please take all of it, pay it direct to your bitcoin wallet. I am happy to support you with it and nothing will be big to give to you.

Please don't refuse because you will need no matter how small it is, it can help you sir.

I will pm you to remember you should take my weekly payment.

yahoo62278 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 4401

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 10:20:04 PM

What?
What did I just read?
Many people are passing through different challenges of life, but if the person can find time to drop a post here we will feel that all is well.
I only had idea of your ill health when you mistakenly accepted a campaign participant twice in same campaign and someone made a joke about you being drunk and posting. Until you clarified the situation that you were working from hospital bed.

Be courageous and avoid fear, fear kills faster than death. You will overcome. Shalom!
Thank you

@yahoo62278, I am not sure how I should write my feeling. I won't be able to explain how I feel after reading the entire post. I had almost no interaction or very little interaction with you. But I feel like I have known you for a long time. I am no one here. But you are worthy here, and I believe everybody cares about you. I cannot do anything special for you except wish you the best of luck. Forgive me if I hurt you during my forum days.

Thank you, no harm done to me man.

Hello dear manager @yahoo62278 after reading all this stories i don't even know what to do either to cry or not but believe you will be healed before January, although i don't know your belief ( your religion) to be Christian or Muslim). I have been healed from Heart Growth, Peptic ulcer, including a motor accident that i was not able to walk then though i never wanted to reveal anything about myself but your story kept me bleeding which made me to open it up to you whether if you could connect your faith to get healed.
After i tried all, i went through hell as my father left me at age 4 (died) and life was so hell for me, you know what it takes for a little boy growing without a father. To cut story short, it was a great man of God that prays for me and i got my healing instantly without anymore medications. actually is been 14 years i pass through all this hell.

Please take a little time to browse about Pastor David Ibiyeomie
He will pray for you and you get your healing instantly believe me sir. All his call line can be found on his google profile or Wikipedia, or possibly from his social media handles. Always check a verified tag or checkmark on his profile.

Note; We are looking for a way to get you healed from this affliction, Admin do not delete my post please he needs to get his feet back.
Thank you, I'm not really a religious person so I probably will not check out the pastor, but I don't mind those that do believe praying for me and my well being. Who am I to say somehting is or isn't real?

I am so sad after reading all your history @yahoo62278, you have more contribution in this forum and helped many people trough become Bounty Manager, actually you have many altcoin bounties worth and helped many people earn much money trough joining with your campaign. I believe one day after darkness there must be light with your healthy problem.

Controlling your activities, don't forget exercising and exploring your hobbies maybe can help how focus with your recovery, everything have possibility and you have chance get healthy back.
Thanks, hard to exercise currently as I run out of energy super fast. During my last heart catheter, they had me riding an exercise bike while laying down. I was told I have no reserve in my heart. I am fine while doing nothing but when I exert myself, blood doesn't rush back into my heart like a normal persons does.

Heart problems can strike anytime. We had a loved one taken from us during the pandemic and she also has a history of heart problems (had been in and out of the hospital because of that too).

You'll survive the heart transplant and you'll have a speedy recovery.
Thank you

Reading from your story and knowing all you have gone through in life it shows you're a very strong man and for you to have survived to this stage you will surely come out more strong with bliss.

With all the comments from other users I have read about you, it tells me you're a good person and your good deeds and wonderful heart will draw support from all corners to your aid.... Survival is yours mate.
Thank you

I wish you speedy recovery and good health in future.

My opinion on health is that people in my country do not take health seriously till they reach hospital. They are ready to spend entire savings when doctor scares them with harsh words. But they never focus on small things like developing healthy eating habits, doing exercise , social interactions with others for mental health. I also belong to same category. Your post reminded me of the fact that I need to change this approach otherwise I might have to regret a lot one day.
Thank you

I do hope that you come out strong after this surgery and live a healthier life.

Really, i was shocked to read your story and it is indeed painful. To be very true, i really thought you must be a person who would be living a cool leisure life but facts are indeed different.

After reading your story today, i prayed for you to get well soon, also i thanked Allah who have given me a healthy life. We must realize that real wealth is not money, but it is the health.
Thank you

I can't speak for the story you told about your personal life because obviously this must be very tiring and painful, especially when you see the word heart it's clear this is definitely serious and I can't think about the pain.
But I really salute you for what you did, even though in the middle I didn't really like your attitude when you left the pills and medicine you should have taken, fortunately you are aware even though there has been more serious damage than that.
I will add your story to my Bookmarks even though this seems excessive but I will probably read this several times as a reminder for me personally to take care and not underestimate anything that happens to my body.
I hope you can recover normally and I look forward to good news from you in January.
Thank you, I hope to be giving good news in January/Februaury

Ouch! I'm shocked beyond words, sincerely. You're indeed a great dude to still carry on and continued to run campaigns effectively despite all what you're going through. My thought and prayer are with you for a successful surgery. Be strong, bro.

It's because of issues of life such as this (which we don't get to know about others) that I try to maintain cordiality with online folks, even when angered. We don't know who is having a bad day, and our negative comments or attitude can push them deeper into sadness or depression.
Thank you

I feel the tears around my eyes now after I finish this story from you. You are a strong man. I like the awareness you create for health checks and I wish your second surgery will make your heart perfect.

I remember a month ago you reply my pm.

ill try to take a look within 24 hours. I just got outta surgery a few hours ago and not really feeling awesome

Oh... Sorry boss for the surgery. You will get back to good health.

I didn't expect is something like this serious. I feel pained about it now and you have made time to manage winz.io signature campaign, how do you manage to do this? This is wonder to me.

You have help me as a member in the forum as the only manager accepting member account to join in the signature campaign.

Please, I want to support you with this my week payment. Please take all of it, pay it direct to your bitcoin wallet. I am happy to support you with it and nothing will be big to give to you.

Please don't refuse because you will need no matter how small it is, it can help you sir.

I will pm you to remember you should take my weekly payment.

Thank you. I have tried giving many users chances in sig campaigns. I normally don't allow someone who's post history is completely bounty posts in. As far as your sig payment, I cannot accept. I don't want to take away from someone who really needs it. I cannot stop someone from sending to my address, but I'd like to see companies or early adopters be the ones donating vs people who's families will suffer if they lose some money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
krishnaverma

Activity: 1246
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 02:43:06 AM

It is too painful to read this. But I guess this is what life really is. I still hope that you fully recover from all this and live a peaceful and healthy life. I know you are strong enough to be able to do so.

One more thing , I do not know you personally but I knew that you managed so many campaigns for so many years. Never thought that you might be having so many problems in the background. I do not know heart specialists but if you need some reports checked or some general information, I do know some general physicians who will be happy to assist for free. Please let me know if any such information is needed.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 05:28:17 AM

Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled.
Jesus mother lovin' C.  That sucks no matter what the reason for the extractions was, but I have to ask: was that in any way related to your other medical issues?  I doubt it, but you mentioned it and my tired mind starts to wonder. 

Anyway, I'm avidly following this thread and I'm hoping the holidays are at least bearable for you.  This is a majorly stressful time for a lot of people, and with what you've got going on it could either be a really good or a very dark time.  I'm rooting for you, bro.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
prayingforyouyahoo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 08:34:06 AM

Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled.
Jesus mother lovin' C.  That sucks no matter what the reason for the extractions was, but I have to ask: was that in any way related to your other medical issues?  I doubt it, but you mentioned it and my tired mind starts to wonder. 

Anyway, I'm avidly following this thread and I'm hoping the holidays are at least bearable for you.  This is a majorly stressful time for a lot of people, and with what you've got going on it could either be a really good or a very dark time.  I'm rooting for you, bro.

u cant be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! no google where you reside!!!!!!  In such cases, problem teeth often are removed before surgery, to reduce the risk of infections including endocarditis, an infection of the inner lining of the heart that can prove deadly

Sir yahoo i prey for you

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَیْکُمْ وَرَحْمَۃُ اللّٰہِ وَ بَرَکَاتُہُ Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatohu.

ThemePen

Activity: 714
Merit: 636

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2022, 10:33:40 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), yahoo62278 (1)

yahoo62278
I read your whole story, it is giving a great lesson to everyone. And I always pray for you and for your family.

Basically everyone is running after money. Many of us do not think about health And thus this weakness of theirs leads them to their deathbed.

Similarly, I was reading a story and I thought I should share it with you all.

There was a man who must have been about 50 years old.  And he was hospitalized.  He was very rich.  He had breathing problem.  So the doctors told him that you have to take oxygen but it costs a lot.  
When they told him a lot of money, the man started crying.  The doctors asked him if he had a money problem.  So the person said no, it is not like that.  I am thinking that I have been earning all my life.  But did not take care of his health and God gave me everything but I did not thank to God.  
The man said that God gave me free oxygen for 50 years but I did not thank to God.  It gave me a healthy body but I didn't care.  And today I had a little problem so you asked me so much money.  Well!  Doctors tried hard but still they could not save him.  I remember the source of this story, but I shared it.

Health is important but remember your time is also very valuable.  Try to give time to your family too.  Otherwise, you may run after wealth and not be able to give time to your children.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 12:17:14 PM
Merited by yahoo62278 (2), vapourminer (1), examplens (1)

That sucks no matter what the reason for the extractions was, but I have to ask: was that in any way related to your other medical issues?  I doubt it, but you mentioned it and my tired mind starts to wonder.
Infection inside the heart, known as infective endocarditis, is a serious and potential life threatening risk of any heart surgery. It is also often caused by bacteria which live in our oral cavities and on our teeth. A full dental clearance removes much of the surface on which these bacteria live (such as on plaque between teeth), makes it easier to keep the entirety of the mouth clean, and also prevents the requirement for any dental procedures after the heart surgery which can force such bacteria in to the blood stream and towards the heart. It sounds extreme, but is actually pretty commonplace before such an operation, and is certainly worth it for reducing the risk of infective endocarditis.

Even if this wasn't the primary reason in yahoo's case, it would likely have been performed anyway.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 03:14:37 PM
Merited by yahoo62278 (2)

From the start of this thread, I read all the posts from our fellow community members, and almost everything is already written. Besides, we talk frequently outside the forum.
The "only" thing that I want to add is this. Keep your head up, smile, and focus on the bright side of the moon. You got us in your corner, my man.

And Merry Xmas to all of you out there!!!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1282

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 04:44:27 PM
Merited by yahoo62278 (1)

I want to tell @yahoo62278 for his frankness and trust that he shared his personal story. I will not say that I know him well, but his account often flashed in my field of vision and I had a good impression of him. After his story, my opinion about him was even more confirmed that @yahoo62278 is really a good person with a big heart (and, I hope, healthy for many years to come), if he tries to influence others with his story so that they begin to pay more attention to their health. Learn from his experience, for he paid a very high price for it.

Such stories often make me think that bitcointalk is not about crypto and money at all. In fact, this is a forum about people. People who communicate here about bitcoin and are passionate about a similar worldview. Bitcoin is just a tool and could not exist without people like @yahoo62278 and the community of this forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 05:26:11 PM

This is so sympathetical after reading through the long story of your life. Sir dear manager @Yahoo I don't know the best words to use to express how cold and shocked i am seeing that you have been suffering this for so long now, but the only thing I would say is I will keep praying for you as well as wishing you a quick and speedy recovery.
May almighty leads you through this ways. Get heal soon sir.

JoyMarsha

Activity: 784
Merit: 346

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 07:07:01 PM

You just shared with us a touching story, and as I read it and thought about how kind and kind you have been to bounty hunters who have taken part in your bounties, I started to cry. I have no idea what you went through, and nobody is aware of the struggles you have faced from a young age up until now.

You're back on your feet, thank God. Just know that you are more than a conqueror in every situation.

████
████████
██████████
████████████
█░████████
███████████
████████████
██████████
Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
░░▐▌░░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░▐▌░░
▀█▄▐▌▄█▀████████▀█▄▐▌▄█▀
▀████▀███████████▀████▀
███████████████
▀████▀███████████▀████▀
▀███▀

███████
BTCGalaxyA12

Activity: 111
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 07:35:37 PM

Very touched to read it. May God give the best for you yahoo behind the turn of the new year.
Health needs to be maintained and cared for before it's too late. That's the message I take from what you feel.

Hi yahoo62278. You are strong. You won't give up.
This is my message as a new user in this forum.

see, guide and lift us when we fall
Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: