Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid future losses in crypto  (Read 517 times)
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 10:16:42 AM

Among all the investments available today, crypto is on the list of the most volatile. While this can lead to heavy profit, it can also lead to heavy losses.
If we are to check and explain deeply the losses in cryptocurrency investment are not actually caused by cryptocurrency because the main foundation is caused by a lack of knowledge, and impatience because if choose the right investment BTC the loss is only temporary. Meanwhile, in another word, I don't consider it to be lost since the market always makes a comeback.

Losses are indications that one is trading the market at a degree of volatility. No matter how much a trader attempts to erase losses from his or her head, they will always happen. In order to succeed with cryptocurrency, you must be willing to take significant risks. The greater the risk, the greater the potential rewards. It's a straightforward tactic that has been used for almost ten years. Nonetheless, I made every effort to avoid being caught in the bear season when it arrived and took precautions to retain my cryptocurrencies and minimize my risks.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 03:41:35 PM

It's easy when people understand long-term investing, but if someone doesn't understand the journey of bitcoin, then when bear market conditions come they will panic and make bad decisions. Investing in bitcoin is quite simple, stay calm and don't panic because there is nothing to worry about, moreover bitcoin can be maintained in the long term until it reaches the next ATH, social media and FUD have developed negative things about bitcoin, but this has not affected the outcome either.

Investing in the long term of Cryptocurrency also does not have a clear understanding, because it is still general in nature and does not mention more specifically like bitcoin. I also disagree with the mention of investing in different crypto assets, because the only one that has proven to be the best asset is bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███