Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Account and merits for sell (50+ Acc available) Member to Legendary  (Read 194 times)
MatthewLM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 01:25:10 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2022, 10:06:22 AM by MatthewLM

New topic link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5430783
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 06:18:15 PM

How to trust that you have s merit and that these accounts are available and what is the status of those accounts? Either those are negatively trusted or not. Can you show the proof publicly on here or first give me 500 merit to check? Tongue If you can then let me know  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 07:03:56 PM

How to trust that you have s merit and that these accounts are available and what is the status of those accounts? Either those are negatively trusted or not. Can you show the proof publicly on here or first give me 500 merit to check? Tongue If you can then let me know  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Are you really interested to buy account?  Roll Eyes Maybe it is enough to give you negative..?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MatthewLM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 05:32:34 AM

if you buy merits i can give you proof of sending 500 merits. it is not matter. ping me on telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: