Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinCashCard.Com A Reloadable Visa Debit Card That You Fund With BTC!  (Read 1735 times)
imabauss (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:11:59 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 10:11:18 AM by imabauss

CoinCashCard.Com - Use your Bitcoins to buy virtually anything!

CoinCashCard is a reloadable Visa debit card. It allows you to purchase virtually anything using bitcoin! You may also withdrawal your bitcoin to cash WORLDWIDE using an atm.

Before CoinCashCard, people had to find merchants willing to accept their bitcoin in order to spend them.
We provide a simple service allowing anyone to fund reload able debit cards using bitcoin!

These cards can be used to do things like:
  • Purchase groceries
  • Shop at the mall
  • Make online transactions
  • Pay bills
  • WITHDRAWAL CASH

and anything else someone with a regular visa debit card can do!
No longer will your bitcoin be limited by online exchanges, exchangers, or bank transfers.

Set your bitcoin FREE at: CoinCashCard.Com

Please leave any questions you may have below,
and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.

You can also view the FAQ on the main website!

-Thanks

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 09:44:34 AM

I will start by saying that I like this idea and it is something the whole Bitcoin community was waiting for years ago when we were promised the Bitcoin MasterCard.

The biggest thing people will likely balk at is the 10% fee per purchase (I know, it is cut to 5% with referrals). I will say that this will turn off many people, and justifiably so. But I will say that last month when I was in Paris I used my American Express card a few times and they charged me a 3% conversion fee on every purchase, so 5% is not a huge stretch for foreign travel.

First question would be, do we have to fill the card before a purchase? Or can we swipe a card and have our Bitcoins automatically converted (which would create the follow up question of: do we have to have our bitcoins on your online wallet?).

If we need to fill the card beforehand, how long does it take to convert to fiat?

You mention using the card in foreign countries, do we have to specify which currency it is converted to? Is there a foreign currency fee?

I think this is a great step forward and helps Bitcoin. A lower fee would be better but I imagine that would come with time and competition. I can see this as a handy tool for having an emergency debit card. Not so much an every day choice. I think if you got the rate down to 3% you would be competitive with the credit card companies.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
imabauss (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

I will start by saying that I like this idea and it is something the whole Bitcoin community was waiting for years ago when we were promised the Bitcoin MasterCard.

The biggest thing people will likely balk at is the 10% fee per purchase (I know, it is cut to 5% with referrals). I will say that this will turn off many people, and justifiably so. But I will say that last month when I was in Paris I used my American Express card a few times and they charged me a 3% conversion fee on every purchase, so 5% is not a huge stretch for foreign travel.

First question would be, do we have to fill the card before a purchase? Or can we swipe a card and have our Bitcoins automatically converted (which would create the follow up question of: do we have to have our bitcoins on your online wallet?).

If we need to fill the card beforehand, how long does it take to convert to fiat?

You mention using the card in foreign countries, do we have to specify which currency it is converted to? Is there a foreign currency fee?

I think this is a great step forward and helps Bitcoin. A lower fee would be better but I imagine that would come with time and competition. I can see this as a handy tool for having an emergency debit card. Not so much an every day choice. I think if you got the rate down to 3% you would be competitive with the credit card companies.

Thanks for posting and I'm glad you like the concept!

Do we have to fill the card before a purchase?
-Currently yes! I thought about implementing a live wallet feature but know that presents some security risks and was afraid some users wouldn't want to trust a new site so soon. However this is a perfectly possible option for the future, and if heavily requested can be implemented!

how long does it take to convert to fiat?
-It takes approximately one hour. Maybe less.

Do we have to specify which currency it is converted to?
No, It will always be sent as USD first. If you purchase something in a foreign country / or withdraw using the card then the moneys ill be converted.

I think if you got the rate down to 3% you would be competitive with the credit card companies.
My goal is to eventually get the rate down, but I can't do that without the help and support of a friendly user base!
At this point in time its not in the cards.

FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:33:23 PM

Sounds like a really good idea man! Hope you can make this workout. I'll look forward to getting one very soon.

Maybe fill us in one some of these details?

1.) What is the limit?
 2.) How long until we receive the card?
 3.) Can we spend it in stores?

Thanks man! Look forward to your response.
Dr.Bob

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:01:25 PM

Only US good luck Wink
artw1982

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:04:47 PM

What's backing the funds? Are you taking the coins for yourself and adding funds from your own account to the cards?
imabauss (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:18:35 PM

Sounds like a really good idea man! Hope you can make this workout. I'll look forward to getting one very soon.

Maybe fill us in one some of these details?

1.) What is the limit?

Thanks man! Look forward to your response.

Thanks for posting!
To answer your questions:

1.) What is the limit?
      -No Deposit limit! Withdraw limit is 500$ a day
      -About one-two weeks, however you'll get the number / cvc / exp date within 24 hours
       -Of course! You can use the card anywhere they are accepted! Including verifying paypals etc

-Have a nice day!

imabauss (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:21:45 PM

Only US good luck Wink

The cards can be used anywhere but you must have a valid US info to sign up for one.
(US patriot act and such)

What's backing the funds? Are you taking the coins for yourself and adding funds from your own account to the cards?

I'm a bit confused on what you're asking here maybe you could shoot me a pm with more info!
Based on what you asked I would say your bitcoin are backing the funds!

artw1982

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:59:42 PM

Again, I ask, what's backing the funds? Your personal money?
imabauss (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:22:49 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 10:27:22 AM by imabauss

Again, I ask, what's backing the funds? Your personal money?

Oh! The Companies Funds back the whole project.
I'm also currently looking for VCs (If interested let me know)

Updated themes + posts

Let me know how you like the updates, and thanks
for all the support and questions!

tubbyjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:09:17 AM

Site is down, not a good first impression, and you may wanna read over your last post, and hopefully correct it.
imabauss (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:25:55 AM

Site is down, not a good first impression, and you may wanna read over your last post, and hopefully correct it.

Are you sure you typed it in correctly?

https://www.coincashcard.com

works perfectly fine for me :]

edgie13

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

Has anyone tried this yet?

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:02:53 AM

this isn't going to end well.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Kosta#

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:48:20 AM

+1. if it looks like a fraud, and smells like a fraud...

this guy is going to hold customer funds. to do it legally, he needs a backing from the bank. the fact that no bank is mentioned, makes me think there is none.
imabauss (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:21:13 AM

Has anyone tried this yet?

Yeh I have about 6 regular customers and few one timers!

over 100 registered people though!:D

Why not?

+1. if it looks like a fraud, and smells like a fraud...

this guy is going to hold customer funds. to do it legally, he needs a backing from the bank. the fact that no bank is mentioned, makes me think there is none.

All fund are held and processed by my card issue which is third party. The funds ARE backed by a bank, and this is 100% not fraud.
Thats the reason I can only offer it in the US currently

Everything I'm doing is 100% legal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: