Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: New Local Board for Pakistan (Urdu)  (Read 4103 times)
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 06:13:05 PM

Hello good people of Pakistan. You guys are doing great and I will advice that you continue to keep this thread alive and keep increasing your engagements in your local board thread.

That's a welcome idea, if they can always get more members of their locale involved in their numbers to keep their thread active with quality postings and other activities beneficial to the forum and the locale members, things may change for good as they will all serve as part of the requirements they may set in for assessing their request before granting it, also they should know that this may take a while before they see or get any response towards it, meanwhile they will need to step up the activities on this thread and possibly the other thread.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WatChe

Activity: 910
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 07:26:50 PM

However, We Bangladeshi's (Especially I myself) Support Pakistan Local board Application. I hope in the future, Bangladeshi users also apply and get a local board.

Bangladesh thread activity has gone up considerably in past few weeks and there is firm chance that they may also apply for dedicated board very soon. There are lots of requests for separate boards floating around lets see who gets it first.

That's a welcome idea, if they can always get more members of their locale involved in their numbers to keep their thread active with quality postings and other activities beneficial to the forum and the locale members, things may change for good as they will all serve as part of the requirements they may set in for assessing their request before granting it, also they should know that this may take a while before they see or get any response towards it, meanwhile they will need to step up the activities on this thread and possibly the other thread.

Pakistan is country of 220 million people and majority is youth having adequate knowledge of crypto. There are many new people joining Pakistani community here every week and month, with every passing month there are users reaching new ranks. Since there is no time frame after which we will get our local board, so we have to keep ourselves motivated and active here.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 12:30:04 PM

Hi Hamza2424. Nice to see you bumped the thread again. No offense, but I wanted to correct it slightly since there were some mistakes. Those mentioned Members, including myself, are not from the Pakistan Local board. All of them are Bangladeshi Members except for 1miau. We Bangladeshi people understand Urdu/Hindi, which is why sometimes we post in Pakistan local thread. I understand this mistakes happened because we posted in Pakistan Local thread and you have collected the data from Ninjastic and you did not notice there are some members from outside the Pakistan board. I hope you will correct it.

However, We Bangladeshi's (Especially I myself) Support Pakistan Local board Application. I hope in the future, Bangladeshi users also apply and get a local board.

Hmm, I do agree with you but,
Bro, I have not mentioned that these users are Paksitani members Except "Suzume" Because the members in the table are only considered as the Main stream Pakistani members. I was not sure about Suzume maybe with some error I have added him to the table but I will edit it out in the next update InshaAllah.

Even if my few fellows are posting from Bangladesh still they are posting in our Local thread so they will be considered as an activity participants, I haven't added any other Bangladesi Member in Table because for some members I knew already as LDL, BD Technical. For others who are in list are just considered due to their activity so when I am using API its wont filter the Users on basis of their most of activity it will give all the data related to query. But for Table as its Manually created I willtry my best to avoid errors next time

ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 677

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 02:50:26 PM

We support each other. Because we both are requesting for the new Local Board. And I hope soon the administration will concern. We are trying to show our existence in the forum to turn the face the face of administration to our local board request. I know they know about the request. They are just waiting for the best time to announce.

By the way I was surprised when I saw the monthly stats of you local thread it was really good. We both are trying soon we will get.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 823

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 03:39:56 PM

Hmm, I do agree with you but,
Bro, I have not mentioned that these users are Paksitani members Except "Suzume" Because the members in the table are only considered as the Main stream Pakistani members. I was not sure about Suzume maybe with some error I have added him to the table but I will edit it out in the next update InshaAllah.
No worries. I understand it's impossible to know who is from where just by username if you don't know them personally. I understand you added them because they were posted in the Pakistan Local thread. No complaints about that. I just wanted to let you know and correct it a little bit.

By the way I was surprised when I saw the monthly stats of you local thread it was really good. We both are trying soon we will get.  Smiley
I will take it as a compliment. Almost All Bangladeshi Users are trying to improve their post quality and be more active than before in our local thread. You will be surprised to hear that there are bunch of Bangladeshi users who are from Bangladesh nut they never posted in Bangladesh Local thread. Some of them posted before but they don't like to contribute there anymore.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 07:00:11 AM

I will take it as a compliment. Almost All Bangladeshi Users are trying to improve their post quality and be more active than before in our local thread.

Yes i am observing from many months that Bangladesh Local Thread post increased and activity is improving. The main thing is consistency and we should not work on our thread for month or two but we should to keep active our local thread until we achieve our goal(own loacal board). Old members should support and warm welcome new member so they also become a important part of your community.

You will be surprised to hear that there are bunch of Bangladeshi users who are from Bangladesh nut they never posted in Bangladesh Local thread. Some of them posted before but they don't like to contribute there anymore.

Same scenario here are also. There are more than hundred users who are active in Bitcointalk (bounty and other sections) but they are not posting in Pakistan thread. The reason is that we are now less than fifty active member in thread. we really need these users to be parts of our local board too to learn and teach each other.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 12:17:56 PM

I will take it as a compliment. Almost All Bangladeshi Users are trying to improve their post quality and be more active than before in our local thread. You will be surprised to hear that there are bunch of Bangladeshi users who are from Bangladesh nut they never posted in Bangladesh Local thread. Some of them posted before but they don't like to contribute there anymore.
Basically the reason is that mostly users from Asian countries come only for the bounties and they only hunt the bounties and they think that they are doing well but the fact is that they don't want to come up and don't join the signature for continuous earning.

Everyone can be a Hero or Legend Member. Like me I also started from 0 but now I am Sr. Member. All the bounty hunters think that they can not get merits or can't make the good posts but reality is that everyone can make the good posts and can rank up his/her profile.

Many Pakistani are on this forum but they are just hunting bounties.  By the way we both countries are trying well to get the local board and hope we will get it soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
WatChe

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 12:46:05 PM

This is not the case with Bangladesh only but with almost all communities. I came across many users who are from Pakistan but they never posted in Pakistan Local page. Still I would say we have decent number of users and more are joining in. Bangladesh community has gone active in last month or two. Bangladesh is making progress not only on bitcointalk.org but also in real world as their growth rate is as good as India in South Asia.
Learn Bitcoin

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 02:47:08 PM

Yes i am observing from many months that Bangladesh Local Thread post increased and activity is improving. The main thing is consistency and we should not work on our thread for month or two but we should to keep active our local thread until we achieve our goal(own loacal board). Old members should support and warm welcome new member so they also become a important part of your community.

Bangladeshi locals have beene been trying to improve their post quality and contribute to their local thread for many hs now. But, There is a saying; you may understand this; "Kabab main Haddi". Some new users pop up every few days and start doing copy paste without reading anything. Those guys are Haddi in our thread. Bangladesh Applied for its Local Board in 2018. You can check this thread here Local Board Request for Bangladesh. But Bangladesh had only a few active users back then and tons of one-line posters!

Basically the reason is that mostly users from Asian countries come only for the bounties and they only hunt the bounties and they think that they are doing well but the fact is that they don't want to come up and don't join the signature for continuous earning.

I am not talking about Bounty hunters. Forget about them. There are other members as well, excluding bounty hunters! They are high ranked and participating all around the forum except for the Bangladesh thread. I don't want to mention their names. But, I hope they will contribute in the future.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 03:38:01 PM

This is not the case with Bangladesh only but with almost all communities. I came across many users who are from Pakistan but they never posted in Pakistan Local page. Still I would say we have decent number of users and more are joining in. Bangladesh community has gone active in last month or two. Bangladesh is making progress not only on bitcointalk.org but also in real world as their growth rate is as good as India in South Asia.

If you know people here on bitcointalk who are from your country, but they do not post in your local thread, why not make an effort to make them post there? Maybe PM those accounts and tell them about the local thread. I think most of them don't even know that the local thread even exists.

By the way, just by looking at the stats it seems like both Pakistan and Bangladesh people will get their local board soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Learn Bitcoin

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 04:46:37 PM

If you know people here on bitcointalk who are from your country, but they do not post in your local thread, why not make an effort to make them post there? Maybe PM those accounts and tell them about the local thread. I think most of them don't even know that the local thread even exists.

By the way, just by looking at the stats it seems like both Pakistan and Bangladesh people will get their local board soon.
I don't want to mention a couple of reasons. Some don't feel good to say they are from Bangladesh. Because Bangladeshi users didn't build a solid reputation here, most people will think, "Oh, you are from Bangladesh? where the average income is meager and low. You must be poor if you are from Bangladesh. Some Bangladeshi Members have violated some forum rules. Some of them were caught with multiple accounts.

I am talking about some members who are Avobe Full member rank, and they are undoubtedly aware of the Bangladesh thread. I guess they don't feel safe saying they are from Bangladesh. That's the negative impression we have created in the past. I don't blame them for not joining our local community. We are liable for that.

WatChe

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 06:57:05 PM

There are people who were active on our local thread but they don't post anymore despite being active on the forum. Even the person who created Pakistan thresd is not seen there. I have informed few people about Pakistan Local thread but it didn't worked.
How soon we will get our local board? That's a million dollar question and we all looking forward for it.
ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 11:34:58 AM

We are really happy that you are in the favor of our Local Board Request and also for Bangladesh. And thanks for taking a look on our stats.
We are trying day by day to improve our stats. We really have a hope that we will get our local board soon and we all really appreciate your words which are in our favor.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 02:19:04 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2023, 02:51:15 PM by UmerIdrees

In about 10 days' time, we will be celebrating our Independence Day on 14 August. We already are very excited about it and thinking to celebrate it on the forum too.

One of our members Gladitorcomeback has also created some nice Signatures for this special day and also we are planning to host a 14 AUGUST GIVEAWAY FOR PAKISTANI MEMBERS.

We wish if Theymos add to our happiness, award us our local board on this special occasion and give us the most prestigious gift  Smiley

MusaPk

Activity: 644
Merit: 198

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 07:21:25 PM

In about 10 days' time, we will be celebrating our Independence Day on 14 August. We already are very excited about it and thinking to celebrate it on the forum too.

One of our members Gladitorcomeback has also created some nice Signatures for this special day and also we are planning to host a 14 AUGUST GIVEAWAY FOR PAKISTANI MEMBERS.

We wish if Theymos add to our happiness, award us our local board on this special occasion and give us the most prestigious gift  Smiley

Its 76th Independence day for Pakistan and good thing is we are growing on this forum also. Thanks to one of our very active member Hamza2424 (he is active 24x7x365), we constantly get out monthly stats on time. Here are our recent monthly stats https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg62646329#msg62646329. We have 38 active members in our community and chances are we be getting our board very soon. Fingures are crossed on this independence day.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 08:31:18 PM

-snip-

Its 76th Independence day for Pakistan and good thing is we are growing on this forum also. Thanks to one of our very active member Hamza2424 (he is active 24x7x365), we constantly get out monthly stats on time. Here are our recent monthly stats https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232519.msg62646329#msg62646329. We have 38 active members in our community and chances are we be getting our board very soon. Fingures are crossed on this independence day.
But wait, doesn't Pakistan's independence day fall on Monday, August 14, 2023?

I'm not entirely sure how long it took the admin to approve your and your community's request to get your own local board. Nigeria appears to be the last local board that has been added, but I hope the local Pakistani board community will get one too. So far 38 active users who can post regularly in Pakistan seems low, but if your local community grows stronger over time then it is very likely that you will get your own local board for Pakistan.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 01:00:53 AM

That's correct and i already told this in my previous post.
In about 10 days' time, we will be celebrating our Independence Day on 14 August.

I'm not entirely sure how long it took the admin to approve your and your community's request to get your own local board. Nigeria appears to be the last local board that has been added, but I hope the local Pakistani board community will get one too. So far 38 active users who can post regularly in Pakistan seems low, but if your local community grows stronger over time then it is very likely that you will get your own local board for Pakistan.

Well, we also do not know when our local board will be approved. I agree that the number of users active on our board is less but they create a lot of activity and we never feel that we are short of people in the local thread. Also, this number is likely to increase significantly when we get our local board where we would have different threads for different conversations and can engage in much better & effective way.

MusaPk

Activity: 644
Merit: 198

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 05:36:07 AM

Yes. 14 August 1947 is the day when we got freedom from United Kingdom and Islamic Republic of Pakistan was born. Since then we are celebrating independence day on every 14 August and same for this year.
There is no criteria defined nor any time frame after which one can get local board. Best we can do is to keep our local thread along with this thread active. Just like Nigeria got there board one fine morning, we will get our too.

Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 06:33:41 AM

Wishing the members of the Pakistan community in bitcointalk a happy independence celebration in advance. Your contribution to the forum has also increased significantly as it is now common to see your countrymen making some valuable inputs to discussions. Knowing that your community members are now about thirty-eight active users is also encouraging.

These days it is not easy to attract people to an educational forum like this because everyone is searching for means of gaining economic stability. The global economic problems is forcing most people to seek ways of getting fast money and many of them are not so much interested in learning. But getting more active members will also increase your chances of attracting the administrator to grant your request. I only wish that a local board will be an independence anniversary gift to your community.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 07:03:39 AM

Wishing the members of the Pakistan community in bitcointalk a happy independence celebration in advance. Your contribution to the forum has also increased significantly as it is now common to see your countrymen making some valuable inputs to discussions. Knowing that your community members are now about thirty-eight active users is also encouraging.

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement Fiatless. our local members has improved so much in previous some year. In previous our focus on building the community and now we are working on quality along with building. we have now many members who contribution brings positive results for Bitcointalk. Mr irfan on the top and reputed member of this forum and many more who taking parts in bringing quality content and clean this forum from spammer and scammers

These days it is not easy to attract people to an educational forum like this because everyone is searching for means of gaining economic stability. The global economic problems is forcing most people to seek ways of getting fast money and many of them are not so much interested in learning. But getting more active members will also increase your chances of attracting the administrator to grant your request. I only wish that a local board will be an independence anniversary gift to your community.

we have very big number of users in this forum but they didn't know the real purpose of this forum and they are just bounty hunters. we are trying our best to spread awareness about btc and its benefits and i think the bictointalk is the place to learn from experience users especially in local boards they can ask any question where they face problem. Still its not easy to attract people as we have not allowed to conduct seminars publicly.

I hope that if Theymos announced something special and reward our members for this contest , we will be able to attract more people and our Bitcointalk family will increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: