Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 02:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nigeria Premier League/Players Discussion Thread  (Read 1208 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 476
Merit: 280

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 08:58:57 AM

If Nigeria qualifies for this forthcoming world cup, they might do well in the tournament. I  hope something like this has happened before and the qualified at last and this case is just like that one.
Nigeria may not qualify for the world cup, not now that things have gone really bad with the management of the team amidst internal crisis among the players. In my opinion, there should be a complete overhaul of the entire team if they should be ready for anything serious. They have to restart the team by building from the scratch. At the moment, there is no solidarity among the players, no passion and everything is going down. The issue with Osimhen, that lead to the resignation of the coach, was very discouraging to many people. Like I said before, I do not think Nigeria will be able to qualify for the world cup.

Yea I agree to this, the whole thing falls back to the management, it has always been a bad thing to Nigerian football settings, how will they qualify for world cup when they are busy doing the opposite, when a country is ready to grow in soccer it wont be hidden, policies matters, our leaders are playing deaf ears to this issue, ordinarily these are issues that can be handled if Nigeria had a competent football management, I also concur to your idea that Nigeria football problem is from the foundation and as such they need to go back to the drawing board to identify the exact issue and solve it once and for all, talking about osimen matter with coach, i think it is all about ego and misunderstanding that would have been settled with absolute care if the entire management were procative and dedicated to the main course, as it stands now the whole thing is messed up unless an urgent work is been done to remedy the situation i dont see see nigeria close to the world cup.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DiMarxist

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 10:17:51 PM

If Nigeria qualifies for this forthcoming world cup, they might do well in the tournament. I  hope something like this has happened before and the qualified at last and this case is just like that one.
Nigeria may not qualify for the world cup, not now that things have gone really bad with the management of the team amidst internal crisis among the players. In my opinion, there should be a complete overhaul of the entire team if they should be ready for anything serious. They have to restart the team by building from the scratch. At the moment, there is no solidarity among the players, no passion and everything is going down. The issue with Osimhen, that lead to the resignation of the coach, was very discouraging to many people. Like I said before, I do not think Nigeria will be able to qualify for the world cup.

Yea I agree to this, the whole thing falls back to the management, it has always been a bad thing to Nigerian football settings, how will they qualify for world cup when they are busy doing the opposite, when a country is ready to grow in soccer it wont be hidden, policies matters, our leaders are playing deaf ears to this issue, ordinarily these are issues that can be handled if Nigeria had a competent football management, I also concur to your idea that Nigeria football problem is from the foundation and as such they need to go back to the drawing board to identify the exact issue and solve it once and for all, talking about osimen matter with coach, i think it is all about ego and misunderstanding that would have been settled with absolute care if the entire management were procative and dedicated to the main course, as it stands now the whole thing is messed up unless an urgent work is been done to remedy the situation i dont see see nigeria close to the world cup.
That is how we all see things about the team but people still have hope that the Super Eagles will qualify for the World Cup. And I must tell your the truth, I didn't see that again because the team has lost opportunities to qualify. And bringing back Peseiro to coach the team not really encouraging because that was someone they said was not good enough to coach the team and now that is no coach to bring back so they went back the person that has been sacked.
Wrong decision taken by NFF. And they have to review it.
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 608

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2024, 08:32:28 PM

This is what I saw again from the social media Vanguard blog newspaper and if it is true then coaching the Super Eagles in Nigeria is a lucrative business because everyone has seen them so they just want to use them to make money now.

This is what happens when an organization has no focus.Promocodeudo I also agree with you on the point that the management needs to be changed and needs serious restructuring. The correct management has nothing to offer except their monthly payments.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Promocodeudo

Merit: 280

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 06:37:49 AM

We shouldn't be too happy about the resume of our league because they can make a decision that would shock the public by changing the date, for me I won't say yes they have resumed not until I see the kick off on Saturday.
What's really the hold up in letting our league to get started? We're suppose to be seeing our games already on before now, and they're saying no sponsor or something that's holding it, all these should have been done long before now (is not bad for us to resume our league same date as the EPL). Too bad coming from NPFL and I just wish they play the league like normal and this super 6 of a thing I don't fancy it all, why can't we see our league like other country leagues. Well until they kick off on Saturday for now I don't believe them (NPFL) yet.

i understand your position to be honest (its sha naija!)
None the less, i bring good news. The NPFL Live streaming platform will be free for all users for game week 1 and game week 2 of the NPFL!!!! The android app is live and working while the ios will be released shortly

DOWNLOAD

Remember, once the free views end, you have to subscribe to the NPFL App to stream matches every week cheaply (i think its 3500 naira monthly, we await official price).
LFG!!!!!

Streaming it live it's my problem only if they can be showing it on our local television stations like they should be consistent even on Gotv, Startimes and DStv. Not after week 1 or 2 they'll stop and we have to hear it from the news or something.
The App should have been free till the end of the season, because this is one part of promoting our league and we all know they (NFF) haven't been doing well in the past so they can use this season to redeem themselves.
The annoying aspect of it all is that the money is there to use in running these promotions but embezzlement won't let them do the needful to make the NPFL stand out among major leagues in Africa. What stops them from streaming it live on at least in the national TV station like NTA sports station to use it in creating awareness and capturing the interest of Nigerians to beam towards the league. If not that I gambling most of times I wouldn't know when these matches are scheduled, it's only when I get to the gambling shop that I have to see the fixtures being pasted on their board and that's very bad for a league like this.

Sometimes it looks as if am criticizing Nigeria much but fact is that once any government com to power the NFF will pledge loyalty to them so that the government won't bother if there is any form of fund mismanagement whatever, it has been like this for a while but it is too bad that we are still where we are in the aspect of football just because we have leader who concentrate on personal gains instead of following the course to achieve the major goal, sometimes I wonder what happened those days when Nigeria was doing extremely well in football without much funds, mate talking about promotion I think that's the least I see tehm doing right now, it is even very difficult for them to Carter for players well being talk more of promoting the course itself, i just feel that we have uniformed, timid and fund looters in the system, as it stands nigerian has loss interest and trust in NFF, it will be very difficult for Nigerians to toll that lane again unless the expected changes comes.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Salahmu

Activity: 490
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 10:10:54 AM

people still have hope that the Super Eagles will qualify for the World Cup. And I must tell your the truth, I didn't see that again because the team has lost opportunities to qualify. And bringing back Peseiro to coach the team not really encouraging because that was someone they said was not good enough to coach the team

We hope so because it will be very bad for them to repeat what happened previous season qualifiers that made them not to qualified for last season world Cup, that season was a sad one for everybody because we were all certain that the super eagles will have all it takes to be there but at the end they messed up, so if it should happen again on this season people will be very disappointed in them, however i still can't help but wonder were the lapses super eagles are having is coming from because I could remember some other season they were playing very well even wining some bigger country we had never imagine they would win, and after that season so many things about them changed and they are no longer United as they are before, however they should have look for more quality coach with experience instead of bringing back Peseiro because since he was not able to make the club better during his time on super eagles there is no way he would make it better this time.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DiMarxist

View Profile
July 15, 2024, 09:40:30 PM

Nigeria Super Eagles Next Coach
[/color]
Nigeria Football Federation now is on the danger zone to pick the Next Head Coach for the National Team. And Herve Renard was the Women head coach in France said for him to coach the Super Eagles of Nigeria, they have to pay him the sum of $180,000.
Now the question is there any hope for another coach or we need to continue with his demands?
Mate2237 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 08:26:52 PM

NPFL 2024/25 Battle has started again from the Month of August 31th. So just prepare your mind on that date and tune to your FM, and some local TV channels that show the Matches.

The fixtures of the full game.

Lobi Stars  vs  Akwa United
Abia Warriors  vs  Remo Stars
Beyond Limits  vs  Enyimba
Bendel Insurance  vs  Rivers United
Kano Pillars  vs  Ikorodu City
Sunshine Stars vs Bayelsa United
Rangers  vs  El Kanemi Warriors
Nasarawa United  vs  Shooting Stars
Plateau United  vs  Katsina United
Kwara United  vs  Niger Tornadoes
The defending champion is Enugu Rangers and they will play with El-kanemi Warriors. I am predicting Rivers United to win this season because the former National Team coach George Finidi is there and if he didn't win this match and knockout at the beginning of the match he will spoil his career. Which of the team do you think will win this season?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
iBaba

Merit: 271

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2024, 08:35:56 PM

This is what I saw again from the social media Vanguard blog newspaper and if it is true then coaching the Super Eagles in Nigeria is a lucrative business because everyone has seen them so they just want to use them to make money now.

This is what happens when an organization has no focus.Promocodeudo I also agree with you on the point that the management needs to be changed and needs serious restructuring. The correct management has nothing to offer except their monthly payments.

What's going to be his salary in coaching the Nigerian Super Eagle players for the next tournament and is it worth the investment? I also hope this won't be another avenue for some top NFF guys to embezzle funds, I'm just saying though.

I've checked his records and found out that he is the first coach to have ever won two Africa Cup of Nations with two different national teams on different occasions. He lead the Zambian national team to win the 2012 AfCON and also led the Ivory Coast national team to win the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations too. That's quite commendable as he seems to have mastered his way into winning the AfCON trophies yet the question remains, if he's going to cost the nation that much, is it worth it and is he only going to be engaged for the AfCON or even the World Cup?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Mate2237 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2024, 08:04:15 AM

Paris Olympic 2024
Super Falcons Vs Brazil

It is about 16 years now Super Falcons has been knockout by Brazil in the Olympics With 3-1 in Beijing 2008. And today we are going to watch the interesting Match pair again by 6pm local time. And I think this time, Super Falcons will do well to win Brazil. I normally like to watch Super Falcons matches than Super Eagles because they were doing well but as it is said the problem we have is the sport channels to watch ball. The NFF is only interested to collect money from the federal government and not doing anything to build sport television stations. What do you say about the game this evening and the NFF?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Agbe

Activity: 966
Merit: 1323

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 08:43:56 PM

Nigeria Football Federation is is mess this year. Super Falcons has just disappointed us today again with 0-1 with Brazil. I was not expecting the Super Falcons to win the Match today but football is a game of unpredictable and the Super Falcons loss out from the game. The problem I am sensing in the management is good Coach. There is no good Coach to train the Super Eagles and the Super Falcons.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nelson4lov

Activity: 2156
Merit: 796

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 09:47:27 PM

Nigeria Football Federation is is mess this year. Super Falcons has just disappointed us today again with 0-1 with Brazil. I was not expecting the Super Falcons to win the Match today but football is a game of unpredictable and the Super Falcons loss out from the game. The problem I am sensing in the management is good Coach. There is no good Coach to train the Super Eagles and the Super Falcons.

The problem with Nigerian sport teams isn't just the coach. It is my belief that all sports team in the country are struggling in recent times. The genesis of the problem links back to poor governance and good initiatives. I could remember sometime in the last one year when the basketball team couldn't participate in an international competition simply because the government didn't provide any funding for it. This is not a rare occurance in the sporting scene unfortunately. I wouldn't blame the super falcons for the loss even though they would've won if they had taken any of the chances they had in the first half.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2024, 09:29:20 PM

The problem with Nigerian sport teams isn't just the coach. It is my belief that all sports team in the country are struggling in recent times. The genesis of the problem links back to poor governance and good initiatives. I could remember sometime in the last one year when the basketball team couldn't participate in an international competition simply because the government didn't provide any funding for it. This is not a rare occurance in the sporting scene unfortunately. I wouldn't blame the super falcons for the loss even though they would've won if they had taken any of the chances they had in the first half.

The Super falcon are just specialists in Africa and can't achieve anything outside Africa. They dominate the football scenes over here and we expect them to replicate similar success on the world stage but they'll always disappoint us. I can't blame everything on bad governance because they perform well when it comes to Africa football and the bad governance hasn't stopped them from being dominant on home soil but when it comes to the world stage, they look inferior. They haven't won a gold medal before and neither had any African teams.

They should look for a way to bounce back and not make us angry, we need to experience the joy of winning a gold medal again especially as we have one of the finest set of players in the current squad. This is the Olympics and our brilliance here should put us on the world map or aren't this players aware that their performance can attract some potential deals to big club that can change their lifes forever. We knew about some players from watching them perform at the Olympics, they should do better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mate2237 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2024, 10:44:58 AM

Olympics
Spain Women vs Nigeria Women

Spain is on top of the group and Nigeria is the last in the group and that is not to measure or to predict the team that will win in this Match but I just don't trust Nigeria in this game because their performance is very poor from their previous games. As Brainboss said Super Falcons are only good in the African Cup of Nations and not the international matches. Look at the group C points.
Source livescore.
Nigeria Super Falcons can only win this game with Miracle and not by skill. The time is 18:pm in Local Time is 6:00pm today.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2024, 11:03:47 PM

As Brainboss said Super Falcons are only good in the African Cup of Nations and not the international matches. Look at the group C points.
Nigeria Super Falcons can only win this game with Miracle and not by skill. The time is 18:pm in Local Time is 6:00pm today.

The match ends with a loss and I wasn't expecting anything different because I know this girls can't do anything against Spain. No difference between super eagles and super falcons. They haven't won any game and should be packing their bags by now because there's no miracle that can save them. They didn't have that miracle on their side and I don't think they can have it against any of the sides in their group. Spain and Brazil has defeated the super falcons. They can only have a break against Japan but that game is also not a guarantee and I don't see any point of fighting in that match, it is better we don't watch the games as we're going to be disappointed too.

Not being able to come back from a 1-0 loss is just frustrating to watch for the so called the African giants of the female football. They only know how to dominate Africa scene and have no record to show abroad.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mate2237 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2024, 10:04:04 AM

As Brainboss said Super Falcons are only good in the African Cup of Nations and not the international matches. Look at the group C points.

The match ends with a loss and I wasn't expecting anything different because I know this girls can't do anything against Spain. No difference between super eagles and super falcons. They haven't won any game and should be packing their bags by now because there's no miracle that can save them. They didn't have that miracle on their side and I don't think they can have it against any of the sides in their group. Spain and Brazil has defeated the super falcons. They can only have a break against Japan but that game is also not a guarantee and I don't see any point of fighting in that match, it is better we don't watch the games as we're going to be disappointed too.

Not being able to come back from a 1-0 loss is just frustrating to watch for the so called the African giants of the female football. They only know how to dominate Africa scene and have no record to show abroad.
According to sport analyst, the head coach (Randy Waldrum) of the defeated Super Falcons was also one of the cause of the defeat from his side by not selecting the players that were needed in the game. Though they were defeated but the Spanish team which is the world champion could not penetrate the defense of the Super Falcons. And The Super Falcons were having the opportunity to score to have point.

Now that they have been defeated twice in the tournament at group stage then it is the high time they came back home. And because of all these disappointment, it is better for the Super Eagles not to even qualify again in the WC qualifiers.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
DiMarxist

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 10:15:41 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2024, 10:07:02 PM by DiMarxist

Nigeria sports in the year is in mess. Cynthia Ogunsemilore who is a boxer in Nigeria went to the competition at Paris Olympics and she was tested positive for hard drugs. So she was disqualified. Again Nigerian Super Falcons has loss their two matches in the Paris Olympics.
According to Naija Sports Hub, Osimhen is to exchange Chelsea striker and Adaga a striker in Nigeria Super Eagles made Kansas City won in the Chicago League.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1279

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
July 29, 2024, 10:53:52 PM

Osimhen to exchange Chelsea striker
It is not very clear what you mean, but i think you mean Osimhen is going to Chelsea, AFAIK he is not. PSG is the team that is currently working on signing him, though they are yet to agree a fee with Napoli, because the Italian club wants PSG to trigger Osimhen's release clause, and PSG are not prepared to do that.

It is certain that Osimhen would leave Napoli this season, there is a possibility he might even end up in Saudi Arabia, and i would personally be sad to see that happen, i know he would make tons of money, but i think he is too young and talented to end up there now, he still has a lot to offer in Europe.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mate2237 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2024, 06:34:42 PM

It is certain that Osimhen would leave Napoli this season, there is a possibility he might even end up in Saudi Arabia, and i would personally be sad to see that happen, i know he would make tons of money, but i think he is too young and talented to end up there now, he still has a lot to offer in Europe.
I think transfer will end soon and from few days to come we will know the stand of Victor Osimhen. Guy we are from Naija and we know how the country be. So if Saudi Arabia clubs can pay well as for me there is no issue, because we have seen many National Footballers in the country became break after Serving the Country so if Saudi Arabia can do what he likes then no problem. And I also think the window for Osimhen transfer is €130,000 and that was what I saw in the news.

Osimhen now is on the hot cake footballer. And also want him to join a team that is friendly him and that is where he can do well with his team mates.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
DiMarxist

View Profile
July 30, 2024, 09:58:38 PM

It is not very clear what you mean, but i think you mean Osimhen is going to Chelsea, AFAIK he is not. PSG is the team that is currently working on signing him, though they are yet to agree a fee with Napoli, because the Italian club wants PSG to trigger Osimhen's release clause, and PSG are not prepared to do that.
I think this can explain better.

Naija Sports Hub
Mate2237 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2024, 04:00:40 PM

Victor Osimhen as finally signed the agreement letter with Chelsea.  But the agent of Victor Osimhen, Roberto Calenda denied that it was not successful because they were trying to move the striker with loan. But really if Chelsea was trying to take Osimhen with loan then it doesn't make sense. But I have not really gotten the real story of the matter. I heard this news in radio this afternoon but not gotten the real story.

The presenter too was not certain.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄