Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politics and Society  (Read 110 times)
TheLastStoic (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2022, 08:52:35 PM

"Society is a complex and ever-evolving entity, shaped by the actions and decisions of the people who live within it. But while most of us seek to contribute to the common good and work towards the betterment of our communities, there are those who seek to manipulate and control society for their own gain. These are the politicians, who wield power and influence over the lives of their constituents, often using their positions to further their own agendas and interests.

Throughout history, politicians have used their power and influence to manipulate and control their own people, often at the expense of the common good. Whether through propaganda, fear-mongering, or the manipulation of information, politicians have proven themselves to be skilled at shaping public opinion and manipulating the masses for their own benefit.

We must examine the ways in which politicians have used their power to manipulate and control society, and the consequences of these actions for the people they purport to serve explore the history of political manipulation, from ancient civilizations to modern day, and examine the ways in which politicians have used their power to further their own interests and agendas. Consider the ways in which we, as members of society, can resist manipulation and work towards a more public repository of information for "The People".

Thanks to the innovators who laid the groundwork now it's our turn to fill this thing.

"SATOSHISATOSHISAT"
Shift19
"Jssp dyi loo vyvyn"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 26, 2022, 09:34:49 PM

I absolutely agree with your line of thought, politics all over the world is the same, the politicians are driven by a high level of greed, system manipulation, corruption and all what not. I think citizen should learn how to demand more from those political players and make sure a system that is people oriented is enshrined in the constitution.

Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 01:43:21 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2022, 03:20:30 PM by Die_empty
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I absolutely agree with your line of thought, politics all over the world is the same, the politicians are driven by a high level of greed, system manipulation, corruption and all what not. I think citizen should learn how to demand more from those political players and make sure a system that is people oriented is enshrined in the constitution.
Everyday we keep lamenting over the abuse of power by the political class but it is becoming clearer everyday that they are not willing to change. When the citizens protest or try to resist this political oppression, they are victimized, jailed and sometimes killed. The political situation in Iran, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Myanmar, etc are clear indications that the government doesn't respect the rights of the people.

In my country the government claim that there is insufficient funds to finance key projects but they have refused to cut the cost of governance. They have reduced workers salaries but our legislatures are one of the highest paid globally. But one day the the people would be willing to give anything including thier lives to claim back thier freedom and rights. There would be a revolution that would force these unpatriotic political class out of office and the commons would take back what belongs to them. Until then, we would be patient and hardworking in a bid to survive.

Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 02:41:31 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2023, 05:00:00 AM by mprep

Politics is a game which is been play by the politician In other to get there goals from the society, I have think and plan of many things in my life as a society, and we know that polities is a choice, anyone can decide to be a politician but what matters is how you play your roll till your season is completely, as a good politician to the society you have to listen to the society opinion before taking any orders that will affect the society, because the society are the one's who made you a politician that has power today, if not voting you in there, you would have had the power and authority that you have today as a politician, but I can't believe that some politicians takes rules and regulations into their hands without considering anyone in the society, which is not to be so, the people in the society are humans too, which has their own plans and we all are fighting for a better tomorrow..

Well I will say the politician should learn how to respect the people in the society because they are the leaders of tomorrow and without any corruption, the people in the society has gone through a lot from the politicians but they are still patience because the politicians thinks that as they have power that they can say and do whatever they like but not knowing that whatever things you do today that's how you will be judged tomorrow, what we all needs is a better leaders in our politicians,that can feel the pains of others in the society, because it came to my notice that nowadays the politicians don't think or care about anyone in the society anymore because they thinks they are better but comes to us when ever they needs our votes, which is not so, the people in the society are going through one problems or the other that deserves a good meeting with the politicians, so we as a society can talk our minds and plan for a good change that we all wants and come to a conclusion, what if we all love each others and live with each others opinions, plans, ideas, I believe this will help and bring a permanent change that we all wants in this world, and let the politicians stop taking orders themselves.

What I just see in this life and world is that everything is possible, the politicians can just decide that there will be no corruption anymore in the world and so shall it be, but because of the hatred that some of the politicians has for the society, they choose not to listen to anyone, I can remember in 2018 election that it was really peaceful and everyone was really happy, this is the permanent change we are all talking about, and want too, in a world which you can choose to be anything, choose kindness because that's matters, they are slot of thousands of peoples in the society that are not working, not because of their is no work but because of the politicians doesn't feel the pains of the unemployment in the society, he who doesn't feel your pains can't create your joy, that's just it, so let love leads, all we are starving for is a matter tomorrow, now is not time for corruption but to know that the best way to care for yourself is to care for others in the society.

In our society today if anyone who will truly love, and he or she applied for any political party possition, once we vote him in he will totally forget about the people In the society that struggle and pay sacrifice to vote for them and relocate to the city to stay, not knowing that the best way to care for ourselves is to care for each others in the society, I have come to my research about the people in the society that they always keep silent to things that really matters, so there will be peace among us, but the politician keep on keeping to there rules, and regulations without seeking for the society opinion which is really bad, and I suggest the politicians to stop using there ideas and opinions in all things.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2022, 07:51:22 PM

In everything you've said about the politicians who govern us today, you've made a valid point. To bring all of this to a halt or reduce it to a manageable level, we must be proactive in every step we take to combat it. One of them is the populace's ignorance. In a country where the votes of the masses decide who becomes the next leader and a cup full of the masses are illiterate or ignorant, there is a major problem with the government we are voting for.

When the government does not pay attention to the educational sector of the country, particularly in rural areas, I believe it fosters illiteracy and its all to their own gain as they can say and unsay to persuade the illiterate ones easily. I hope more of the masses become educated to make a change in the society.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 09:04:27 PM

No where is safe as regards how politicians exert their power on their citizens and the way the manipulate the society. The only difference between these politicians the extent the go in their power tussle. Some are more civilised than others but the bottom line is they all have this similarities and equal manipulative attribute.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 09:18:09 AM

If we in the society are suffering from the hands of the leaders that we show and sacrifice to put them in power, why can't we all slowly come together in unity, without the politicians using power to look down on us, we the leaders of tomorrow that are in the society, crypto is a generator that changes life, the politicians can decide to invest in everyones life in the society through investing in bitcoin for everyone's life that are in the society, they might call it a Christmas gift for everyone in the society, this shows love and kindness among the politicians.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: