Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your lowest point financially? How did you go through it ?  (Read 1913 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 11:49:27 PM

Thanks for sharing your life story. Those experiences not only enriched your life but also urged you to take responsibilities bravely. As the pandemic broke out three years ago, I was bumping into small trouble financially but thanks to my awareness of saving up for unforseen economic conditions, I had a relatively comfortable life in the following years. I am doing well as of now but still interested in having more sources of income to secure the future  to the most extent. I wouldn't worry about money if I were to continue to discipline myself. It's a pure joy to be disciplined actually.
once I was robbed on the name of investment - that was the loan money. In a third world country $3000 dollar is a good amount amount. It took me 4 months to pay back my dues - and the scammer withdrew the money and enjoyed it.
I was called fool and stupid and my friends never attended my phone call thinking that I might ask for help. In that bitter time - I learnt that no one is your friend - only my mother stood by my side in that horrible time.
When it comes to friends then dont expect that they would really be at your side on the time that you are in great trouble or problem specially with finances.No one would be ever on your side but rather with your own mother or family which this is definitely a real story.Several occasions or situations in my life which i had been put up on such condition not only talking about financial problems but also in other personal problems we do have in life.You cant rely with friends because they are really just that good when you do have the money and you do have the benefit into them.On the time that you are useless then they
would just easily dump and ignore you which i have learned up that lesson entirely.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 11:59:31 PM

Agree. Those who find a loyal and supportive wife are indeed blessed. Women can live with their man through thick and thin are extremely rare nowadays. I guess in times of difficulty, it is not the money issue that really breaks a man, it is losing the support and care of his wife or close family that defeats him. I realized this point a long time ago and tried all my best to avoid that heartbroken situation.
In general, money is not a factor to destroy a man in his family environment, because there are also men who have a lot of money, but their relationship with their family is also not very harmonious. But the destructive effect of not having money can also come one day if a man is consistently penniless in his family. Because guiding a family apart from needing support from the wife and extended family, money is also a determinant for the smooth running of things so that every man should not put money aside if he is already married.
Basically yes , it's on how you have the mentality to overcome any condition ... it's on how you react and taking action after it. But money take a big part of someone else dark stories especially speaking about financial things ... that's what make most people break into pieces.

We need a support from each other and that's the biggest power we needed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 12:17:22 AM

Basically yes , it's on how you have the mentality to overcome any condition ... it's on how you react and taking action after it. But money take a big part of someone else dark stories especially speaking about financial things ... that's what make most people break into pieces.

You've said the correct word that's on my mind when someone is dealing with such situation and that's all about "taking action". When you're too emotional, you'll barely do anything because you're letting your emotions stop or limit you on what you can do.

But taking action is a must when you've got into that point, when you're at the lowest point of your life that even your finances, you can't finance.

It's true that it's how you react on it and how you're going to deal with it. It's not at all times you'll be in that deep situation but you need to do something to get out of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Marcellin9 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 03:07:29 AM

Thanks for sharing your life story. Those experiences not only enriched your life but also urged you to take responsibilities bravely. As the pandemic broke out three years ago, I was bumping into small trouble financially but thanks to my awareness of saving up for unforseen economic conditions, I had a relatively comfortable life in the following years. I am doing well as of now but still interested in having more sources of income to secure the future  to the most extent. I wouldn't worry about money if I were to continue to discipline myself. It's a pure joy to be disciplined actually.
once I was robbed on the name of investment - that was the loan money. In a third world country $3000 dollar is a good amount amount. It took me 4 months to pay back my dues - and the scammer withdrew the money and enjoyed it.
I was called fool and stupid and my friends never attended my phone call thinking that I might ask for help. In that bitter time - I learnt that no one is your friend - only my mother stood by my side in that horrible time.
When it comes to friends then dont expect that they would really be at your side on the time that you are in great trouble or problem specially with finances.No one would be ever on your side but rather with your own mother or family which this is definitely a real story.Several occasions or situations in my life which i had been put up on such condition not only talking about financial problems but also in other personal problems we do have in life.You cant rely with friends because they are really just that good when you do have the money and you do have the benefit into them.On the time that you are useless then they
would just easily dump and ignore you which i have learned up that lesson entirely.

Sounds like you have some friends who would dump you ruthlessly when you were down. I fully understand. We should take friends neither too seriously nor too casually. Too many people who you think are your friends usually turn out to be the ones who kick you when you are down. It's a harsh reality we have to realize and live with, a lesson we should learn from as early as possible. Once you are comfortable with all people coming around and going around, life will be sort of easier.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 07:56:31 AM

The lowest point I've ever experienced in finance I have no assets whatsoever, and also unemployed, to eat is very difficult and I have to sell around friends' products from morning to night to survive even though I only earn about $ 5, when walking I have estimated reaching more than 20 km and no products have been sold yet.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 08:26:19 AM

We all have ups and downs in life. If you are old enough, there must be some painful period that you thought you'd never get over but actually you did. What was your lowest point in life ? Especially when it comes to finanical difficulties ? How did you survive ?

The lowest point in my life emotionally and financially was when my grandmother died. My dad is sick for a long time and already stopped working more than 10 years ago, he is getting almost no benefits from the government and couldn't support me at all when I went to university. All the money I got to study either came from my grandmother or from a loan. She died really suddenly, we couldn't even say goodbye which was very painful and I was struggling to get by in the month afterwards. At one point I was afraid I couldn't afford to finish my studies and would have to quit. Luckily I found a decent paying job very close to university that let me work freely after lectures and in the evenings. I am really grateful to my former boss for giving me a chance and giving me so much freedom to still focus on university. Without help from others it is really hard to get out of these terrible situations.   
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 08:32:40 AM

For me, it is the time to buy a house when in the time of the economic crisis, land prices are inflated to the highest level.  It was also the time when my altcoin investment was the worst in over 5 years… The crash was so great and I couldn't seem to sleep at night with loans to it.  The pressure makes me feel extremely stressed but life has to go.  And I'm on my way to finding the opportunity again by working twice as hard to do all the things to earn money in the time allowed.  It's been a lot harder, but bitcoin gives me the motivation to try to change to something more optimistic.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2023, 09:22:22 AM

The lowest point I've ever experienced in finance I have no assets whatsoever, and also unemployed, to eat is very difficult and I have to sell around friends' products from morning to night to survive even though I only earn about $ 5, when walking I have estimated reaching more than 20 km and no products have been sold yet.

That was hard, as you needed to walk around rain or shine and still not sell anything. But now I am sure you are very far from it, and you just make it a motivation not to go back and to work hard and earn money to buy our needs. My experience was that I just lost a job, and I have a family to feed and an infant, which we struggle with at that time. I've also gone to computer shops to apply as an attendant, which earns me $4 per day and 12 hours of work. It was very hard, but I said to myself that I wouldn't be back again on those days, which is why I am working very hard right now.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
January 31, 2023, 11:27:45 AM

It means that you should still be considered lucky in this case because you still have help from selling around even though the merchandise belongs to your friends. Because you can still eat with the job, but there are still people out there who are sadder and more poignant when asked about the lowest point they experienced. A very close example is people who still don't have a place to live so they still have to sleep in an unfit place for a while.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Marcellin9 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 02:12:05 AM

That was hard, as you needed to walk around rain or shine and still not sell anything. But now I am sure you are very far from it, and you just make it a motivation not to go back and to work hard and earn money to buy our needs. My experience was that I just lost a job, and I have a family to feed and an infant, which we struggle with at that time. I've also gone to computer shops to apply as an attendant, which earns me $4 per day and 12 hours of work. It was very hard, but I said to myself that I wouldn't be back again on those days, which is why I am working very hard right now.

Sorry to hear that you are in the midst of a hard time now. I used to be unemployed for some time and although I didn't have family burdens then, I can still remember that pain and struggle every day. I am not trying to say anything beautiful here because I know you'll walk through the rainy days sooner or later. It's just life that each of us has to deal with. As a husband and father, I understand your family responsibilities and please hang on. Your family will be proud of you and appreciate what you have done. Wish you all the best !

Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 03:31:25 AM

That's very great friend, even I myself may not be able to do as you do.
Of course there must be people who are more difficult and sadder in their life financially and everyone has a lowest point that he thinks people will not experience, and he only feels that he is the only one who feels it, I think if you are able to make it a motivation to live better will definitely be better, because indirectly you will push your mind and heart not to be in that position.
The lowest point will be the foundation for achieving very strong success.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 04:50:14 AM

Sorry to hear that you are in the midst of a hard time now. I used to be unemployed for some time and although I didn't have family burdens then, I can still remember that pain and struggle every day. I am not trying to say anything beautiful here because I know you'll walk through the rainy days sooner or later. It's just life that each of us has to deal with. As a husband and father, I understand your family responsibilities and please hang on. Your family will be proud of you and appreciate what you have done. Wish you all the best !

My experience happened three years ago, but that sympathy is something I appreciate, and I won't really go back to those struggles. There are really times when we need to walk through darkness so that we can find the right path into the sunshine. Also, your experience of losing a job is still a big burden on you because people have their own emotions and feelings, and there are people that the pain it brought to them is bigger than the pain others thought since the can't overcome it. That is why others who lost their jobs, even if they have families, tend to end their lives because they've gotten depressed.
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 12:36:01 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2023, 07:50:51 PM by slapper

My experience happened three years ago, but that sympathy is something I appreciate, and I won't really go back to those struggles. There are really times when we need to walk through darkness so that we can find the right path into the sunshine. Also, your experience of losing a job is still a big burden on you because people have their own emotions and feelings, and there are people that the pain it brought to them is bigger than the pain others thought since the can't overcome it. That is why others who lost their jobs, even if they have families, tend to end their lives because they've gotten depressed.
Many find career loss upsetting. It can hurt emotionally and financially. Losing a job can make folks who struggle to find work feel worthless, depressed, and hopeless.

However, paradise and solutions are always possible. First, ask family, friends, or specialists like therapists or job centres for advice. Even if it takes time, be focused and keep exploring for new chances. Volunteering or joining a support group can help boost your self-esteem. Having a good attitude and remembering one's talents are most crucial. You can grieve, but don't let your work define you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 02:21:59 PM

Agree. Those who find a loyal and supportive wife are indeed blessed. Women can live with their man through thick and thin are extremely rare nowadays. I guess in times of difficulty, it is not the money issue that really breaks a man, it is losing the support and care of his wife or close family that defeats him. I realized this point a long time ago and tried all my best to avoid that heartbroken situation.
In general, money is not a factor to destroy a man in his family environment, because there are also men who have a lot of money, but their relationship with their family is also not very harmonious. But the destructive effect of not having money can also come one day if a man is consistently penniless in his family. Because guiding a family apart from needing support from the wife and extended family, money is also a determinant for the smooth running of things so that every man should not put money aside if he is already married.

Regarding finances in the family sometimes it has always been a major problem in a family. However, if a husband who is responsible for his family experiences a financial crisis, but by his side there is a wife who continues to provide sincere support to her husband. so I also think the financial problem will be quickly resolved. because behind the success of a man there is always a good wife beside him. good relationship in the family is the most important factor. because that was the experience I had in the process of going through the crisis that I had experienced with my husband in the past.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 03:02:03 PM

What really matters about hitting your lowest point and getting back up is your zeal and determination yo not remain at that spot. There's this belief where I'm from that the women excel at just being comfortable and letting the men do the providing for them, but since I didn't want to be placed in that mold, I had to break from it. I made some crazy, risky financial decisions that almost cost me the little savings I had, but I was able to recover from it since I learned early to not put all my eggs in one basket.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marcellin9 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 02:22:10 AM

I entirely agree with you that for many individuals, losing a career may be a very devastating event. It may have an emotional impact on someone in addition to the financial hardship. Particularly for people who struggle to find work after a while, losing a job may result in emotions of worthlessness, sadness, and hopelessness.

Having said that, it's important to keep in mind that there is always a solution to these difficulties and a road to the heaven. A fantastic first step might be to ask for assistance from family, friends, or even professional services like a therapist or career center. Even if it takes some time, it's crucial to keep exploring for new chances and being motivated. A feeling of purpose and uplift may also be obtained through volunteering or joining a support group. The most essential thing is to have a good attitude and remind oneself of one's skills and talents. It's OK to take some time to digest the experience and mourn, but ultimately it's crucial to move on and not allow the loss of your work define you.

Although I agree with your point but in reality things might be very different. One of my closest fridnds lost his career last year and has remained unemployed for more than ten months. What's worse was that his wife has some serious health problems and was hospitalized for two months and went to several operations. My friend was devastating and almost got depressed. I met him two weeks ago and we talked about his situations. I even offered to lend him money without any interest rate and he could use it as long as he wants but he refused. I know why and I can not insist. Sometimes a man's esteem is more important than a helping hand. I am his best buddy and will always be open for any help if he needs. I understand that not everyone is like my friend refusing friend's help but there are certainly many more who value their self-esteem or simply want to solve all problems on their own.

HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 09:18:31 AM

I was newly married and my wife was pregnant, we had no bed to lay our head and we just moved in to a new city far from relatives meaning there was no backup plan.... We did the following
1. We cut down our budget
2. We found out our skills examples my wife could make hair so we made a small sign post...
3. We needed money to start up but interest rate was to high for loan... So we borrowed from our mum and paid gradually without cohesion
4. We invested in BTC and hodl for long term...
5. We started giving you the poor around us and also we stopped collecting money from our parents and started giving money to them, honestly I don't mean to be too spiritual but this is the last key that unlocked our fortunes... They prayed for us and blessed us.... Since then we have never gone back to lack....

Your story really touches my heart. It must be extremely stressful to have a family without any reliable income sources. You really see a lot in life, and this goes to show that investing in bitcoin is a good idea and that parents' prayers are a blessing to everyone, before you are lack and now you are no more lack, wow I'm really happy for you.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 06:25:53 PM

I also have to remind everyone that, even if you are a super wealthy person, there is a technically low point, like I am sure 87 was a bad year for Warren Buffet, doesn't mean he was poor, just means it was lowest point. There are always lessons to learn from different people, from rich and poor. I had periods where I had to suffer to find food, and I had periods where I got a brand new expensive car, so I have seen the best and I have seen the worst.

The best period took 20 hours a day of hard working to build something and a lot of money, ALL of my money basically, and the worst was the period when I was unemployed which is understandable, no income equals poor life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 07:56:00 PM

looks sad your fate as you describe in this thread, I've never experienced a financial crisis as bad as you feel. But one of the things that made me suffer financially was that I was once deceived by a close relative of mine in establishing a business partner so that I had fallen to the lowest point in my life, but that was only 1 month apart and I was able to get back up because I  get a capital injection from my parents.

Indeed, some of us have felt the pain of this life when we were in a financial crisis. Maybe a little advice for the future, we must have the desire to save every income we earn in order to survive when things we don't expect happen to us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 09:34:37 PM

I was newly married and my wife was pregnant, we had no bed to lay our head and we just moved in to a new city far from relatives meaning there was no backup plan.... We did the following
1. We cut down our budget
2. We found out our skills examples my wife could make hair so we made a small sign post...
3. We needed money to start up but interest rate was to high for loan... So we borrowed from our mum and paid gradually without cohesion
4. We invested in BTC and hodl for long term...
5. We started giving you the poor around us and also we stopped collecting money from our parents and started giving money to them, honestly I don't mean to be too spiritual but this is the last key that unlocked our fortunes... They prayed for us and blessed us.... Since then we have never gone back to lack....

Your story really touches my heart. It must be extremely stressful to have a family without any reliable income sources. You really see a lot in life, and this goes to show that investing in bitcoin is a good idea and that parents' prayers are a blessing to everyone, before you are lack and now you are no more lack, wow I'm really happy for you.
Being thankful and praying up above or lets say we do attached up ourselves into divine things is recommendable but not something that you cant really say that this is the reason on why you had made yourself

get away from those hardships but rather it is really that result of your sacrifices and hardwork or even into those wise decisions that you had made out and this is the reason on why you do be able to get out.

Of course we shouldn't really forget to give thanks and be grateful for the good things that along the way.Both things are connected to each other.As an individual then you shouldn't really that forget on
these details. Challenges and problems is one of the most common thing and inevitable ones for someone to face on and its part of living and this is why we should face it out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████