Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your way of living the wage what you need to live normal life  (Read 1221 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 04:07:01 PM

I born and lived for a long time in the rural which is full of social values, helping each other and mutual cooperation, after school and work I live in a city where everything must be valued in money, it is very difficult to find free things so that money in the city becomes king, I plan to go back to the village and immediately sell the house and assets so that I feel true happiness.
Do you think it's a very good decision to sell the house and certain assets that you already own at this time just for the sake of being able to experience temporary happiness in urban areas? In my opinion, this is a very sad and unreasonable thing, because you say that living in a city by working there, you should still be able to survive on your own work without having to sell important assets such as houses or other assets that you currently own.

Because living in urban areas is not a problem that has to be complicated as long as you have a place to work and make money. So you don't need to sell existing assets just for the sake of a moment of happiness, unless you sell all your assets to open a bigger business in the city and try to become successful on a slightly different path than before. I guess it makes little sense when you sell something of value to open a better business, but if you sell something of value just because it's hard to get free stuff in town, that's not a successful thought, it's a thought of being poor.
There's no thing you cant do if people would be deciding off that way on which they are really that minding on the happiness that they could get even on selling up their assets if they cant able to find on what they do

really need.This is why it wont really be that shocking nor surprising if some decisions turns out to be odd.There are really just people who are really that prioritizing their happiness over being sensible on what
would be their future or on what they are currently owning.Taking such step might not really be that worth or something not wise but they wouldn't care at all.

Speaking about wages then it would be pertaining on how you would really be that contented on that.Thing here is that you do know on how to budget out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███