Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we manage our crypto trading strategy  (Read 366 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 05:02:28 PM

When I don't take a short term trade in the market I usually trade it for the long term. Because I know that in long term trading the amount of profit can be much higher than the loss. Moreover, trading for long term reduces the risk.

What do you really mean in long time trade? Do you mean swing trade because it seem like you are referring to hodling, you need to know that hodling is different from trading, they are not the same. Also how will profit be much higher than the losses when you have a long time trade compared to short time because profit in the market whether long time or short time depends on the risk taken at the particular trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 01:49:56 AM

When I don't take a short term trade in the market I usually trade it for the long term. Because I know that in long term trading the amount of profit can be much higher than the loss. Moreover, trading for long term reduces the risk.

What do you really mean in long time trade? Do you mean swing trade because it seem like you are referring to hodling, you need to know that hodling is different from trading, they are not the same. Also how will profit be much higher than the losses when you have a long time trade compared to short time because profit in the market whether long time or short time depends on the risk taken at the particular trade.
maybe what is meant is investment, if swing trading in a few months you may not be able to see the results, because considering the duration of the bearish season is longer than swing trading. short-term trading or scalping is indeed more difficult, but if we can master it then we have income flowing every day and can support our daily needs every month, therefore I think that short-term investment and trading are equally important

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 04:49:29 PM

It is difficult to say something specific, because the crypto market changes very often. Literally within one day there can be different situations, so choosing one strategy and working on it all the time is a rather difficult task.

Strategies only work for fixed routes or fixed instructions, but here in crypto trading, the market doesn’t follow a specific route or pattern. Cryptocurrency markets are uncertain and always very hard to understand. So developing a strategy and working on it will be completely useless to me. Moreover, from my personal experience, no strategy works the second time; if the strategies were that efficient, everyone would have been following them daily and would have been making millions of dollars from them. So I would advise: don’t chase strategies; analyse the market and adapt accordingly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 05:11:02 PM

When I don't take a short term trade in the market I usually trade it for the long term. Because I know that in long term trading the amount of profit can be much higher than the loss. Moreover, trading for long term reduces the risk. As I am new here I think it is best for me to trade through long term holding.
If you're good in long term then you don't have to change anything and the same goes for the short term trades.

An investor can make any strategy as per their choice.
And traders as well. But for most investors like me, I'm choosing to stay long term because that's the best strategy that I've come up with as a hassle free strategy.

I'm not sure with the others but this has proven a lot to me but as you trade, that you might come with something else.

Signature for rent
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 10:42:17 PM

It is difficult to say something specific, because the crypto market changes very often. Literally within one day there can be different situations, so choosing one strategy and working on it all the time is a rather difficult task.

Strategies only work for fixed routes or fixed instructions, but here in crypto trading, the market doesn’t follow a specific route or pattern. Cryptocurrency markets are uncertain and always very hard to understand. So developing a strategy and working on it will be completely useless to me. Moreover, from my personal experience, no strategy works the second time; if the strategies were that efficient, everyone would have been following them daily and would have been making millions of dollars from them. So I would advise: don’t chase strategies; analyse the market and adapt accordingly.
No matter how good you are on technical indicators but still it wont really be giving out that precision that you would be able to make out good profitable trades from time to time and just mentioned that this market is

never been that predictable on which it would really be that understandable that those analysis wont work most of the time specially if the market had lost of fundamentals or news that affects the behavior all around.

Managing yourself about on your crypto trade is something that do talks about being that versatile on which you would be needing to adjust if it does needs to.
Handling could never been that easy but having these analysis is always better rather than on having none at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: