Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting events in 2022 on the crypto market  (Read 182 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 01:14:50 AM

If we base on how high the fall it caused, I think the biggest event is Terra's collapse. It is very obvious in the chart how big the impact of this blunder is to the crypto market. But if we look before that, it seems the crypto market is already going down. Before Terra's collapse, the market has already lost a lot.

The second biggest it seems is the announcement of Binance that it will sell FTX's native token. FTX filing for bankruptcy followed very shortly after Binance's decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silbertlee

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 01:25:36 AM

Event which has the biggest impact? I guess that was the downfall of terra because that was also the time wherein sources of profit in forms of p2e and nfts, also started to struggle. After that, we've seen more projects which had problems prolonging their platform in this industry  But I am not trying to blame everything from what he's done. The market is just that uncertain and many things could take place in an instant for both positice and negative situations. Maybe, it is a factor that many projects became alarming to the investors, which yield to low overall activity in this industry. Whether it would be able to recover or not, depends solely with the things which would take place for next year.

I agree and I thought that was the last bad news that we are going to have before the end of 2022 until the FTX scandal happened with over 5 million users losing their funds and the bad domino effect that happened, I consider 2022 as one of the worse years we have, if not for the good foundation and the strong belief of the early adopters the industry is still safe.

The only circumstances that we are going to crumble are if the blockchain concept can be destroyed or manipulated, it's the centralized entities that are wrong here not the blockchain concept.
No matter how advanced technology is, human nature is the most terrifying. When the underlying technology of the decentralized blockchain is controlled by capital or interest groups, the essence of decentralization will die. This is the saddest thing. Various major events in 2022, including the domino effect caused, fully demonstrate that there is nothing wrong with technology, but it is people's evil intentions that are wrong.
zasad@ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4285

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2023, 11:12:40 AM

A very interesting forecast for this year, the events in which will be a continuation of the important events of 2022.
https://twitter.com/cryptoseq/status/1608857781372874754
"1/ Having spent most of 2022 in stablecoins and on the sidelines, I think 2023 could be a very challenging but pivotal year for the future of crypto that will create a lot of opportunities. Here are some predictions / really important things I think to keep an eye on"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 05:29:22 PM

Checkout those nuts (SEC), they are god damn everywhere and trying to be hero about it. Why would they go door to door and try to defy the purpose of crypto currencies. Why they can’t just be SEC and regulate the Share market as they did earlier. Let me guess they are out of business and they don’t have under the table Money incoming so they taking the crypto currencies under their wings. They are trying very hard to confiscate bitcoin and related instruments but hail to bitcoin it is staying strong. May be that’s the power of public holding?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 06:44:54 PM

I have to say 2022 events weren't really that shocking, but became shocking because people cared about it. During 2021 when things were looking great, I could show 10 things that were worse than whatever happened in 2022, but nobody cared, why? Because the price was going up and they all wanted to make some money. But, because we were going down in 2022, whenever something bad happened, previous days and weeks and even months were bad so they reacted to bad news even worse than what it was.

Even like someone selling bitcoin caused it to drop more than it should, because people sold ten times more than what was sold, as a reaction which caused it to go down a lot, when in bull world people would just ignore and buy more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: