Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 12:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Selling  (Read 561 times)
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:36:34 PM

This looks like some of variation of scam I mentioned in this post.
It seems that scammers develop new methods to perpetrate their act every new day. There's a new scam method going on across many social media platforms and if you use telegram very often, it must have come across your screen in many of the telegram group you belong.

The scammers pretend to be some sort of newbie to crypto and having an issue with sending out funds from their wallet. So they share their secret phrase to a public group where a lot of people can see it including a picture of some USDT(TRC20) to utilize the natural greed instinct of people.
As shown in this picture 👇👇

The purpose of the scam is to make people send some Tron to the wallet hoping they would be able to send out the USDT in the wallet. But the wallet is a multi-signatory wallet meaning all funds sent to it will be automatically transferred to another wallet.

When you come across such post avoid it at all cost, don't ever think you can outsmart the scammer or that you can be fast enough to send out the funds.

Darts3d

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 09:43:51 AM

You still selling the wallets maybe we can do business
Markkusha

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 01:16:03 PM

NO, I’m not a scammer. Let me explain:

I’ve lost a ton of money in crypto this year, due in part to crypto crash, but also because I was deeply invested in Luna, Ust, and subproducts. I think these losses might be interesting for people who earned money this year, or plan on earning it next years. They might be interested in reducing profits and avoiding paying taxes on them by just declaring these losses as well.

The idea is simple: private wallets don’t identify you for tax purposes, so it’s easy to prove that a wallet is “yours” if you have access to it. So I would just sell access to some wallets which have had loses this year, which you can check on the blockchain.

I have wallets with losses of all sizes, so losses can be adapted to the client. Here is an image with all of my wallets, in USD: https://gyazo.com/c4e9707ef4ce235e51becd5162554382
I’m not doing any tax statement myself this year, since I’m a digital nomad and live travelling.

I can let you know the addresses in private. In order to do the selling safely, we can do it throw a reputable person that both parties agree on, who could act as an escrow.
If you need any clarification, just send me a DM. To be honest, I’m surprised I haven’t found these kind of sellings on the forum.

I don't understand the reason of selling such wallets. they might be flagged with scam sigh.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: