Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto (btc) is not for the weak  (Read 474 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 11:58:05 PM

Crypto currency as a whole despite its advantages can be very risky. It appear to me as a battlefield where only the strong can survive and weak ones will eventually give up. I came across this and it worth sharing not to scared us but to build hope in us that we are not alone on this.
It was reported that about 17 wealthiest investors and founders lost about $116 billion in less than a year.

You need to understand the difference between losing the funds and losing the portfolio value ? 
In crypto, there are times when the bear market takes over the bull market and crypto prices fall to even 80-90% down. At that moment the portfolio of all the retailers and institutions will be in net loss. However, everyone knows that this net loss will be eventually in profit when the bull market return so there is not much to be afraid of.

However, if you sold your bitcoin in loss, or if you were hacked, someone stole your Bitcoin, in that case, you will never be able to recover your money. That loss is permanent, and you should make each and every precaution so that you do not become a victim where hackers or you yourself lose your funds by your own mistake or carelessness.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 12:19:27 AM

I think it's not cool to say crypto is for someone specific. Crypto is for everyone and everyone can use it. You can even use crypto if you don't know anything about it.

And it's great that even people in poor countries with bad education can use crypto to make their life better. Cos most of these people are probably unbanked.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 01:52:14 AM

I think it's not cool to say crypto is for someone specific. Crypto is for everyone and everyone can use it. You can even use crypto if you don't know anything about it.
I also agree that crypto is something that can be used by everyone, but I slightly disagree with your statement about crypto that can be used by those who know nothing about it. Because those who don't know anything about crypto will find it very difficult for them to use it properly and also won't know what crypto they can use for themselves at this time. So that clear instructions or basic knowledge must be available to everyone who wants to use crypto so that they have ways and paths that don't go astray.

And it's great that even people in poor countries with bad education can use crypto to make their life better. Cos most of these people are probably unbanked.
Likewise with this, I agree that those who are in poor countries with low levels of education can use crypto to make their lives better and comfortable, but basically they also have to have basic knowledge for this because every new thing that is will be used by everyone, of course they need instructions so that they are not wrong in using it. After all, those who don't have a bank account will also have a little difficulty when using crypto which in the end have to cash out the crypto through a bank account, except in the country where they live it can directly use crypto for every payment they need.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 04:46:35 AM

The problem is that having a weak mindset in crypto will harm your "entire life." It may sound absurd, but there are already a number of people who have taken their own lives due to depression caused by the liquidation of funds in crypto trading, which they thought would result in nothing bad happening, but they didn't realize that if you trade in cross margin mode, the liquidation is covering all of your port, which is why leaving a trade with no SL carries a high risk.

If something happens to us in crypto, there is no guarantee that we will be able to overcome the situation. We must be prepared for any outcome in our crypto journey.

I believe that cryptocurrency is for everyone, but there are significant hazards that everyone must be ready for.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 04:53:37 AM

This is why there is altcoins guys , that has been for the weaklings  Grin

but kidding aside , Altcoins serves other investors that is not ready to wait long for bitcoin , as
this coin is mostly for those who are willing to give long time than pumping and dumping like most altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Stella Mese

Activity: 392
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 05:56:05 AM

investing in crypto or btc is of course inseparable from risk, so in this case it depends on each one who goes through it.
but with so many cases I see that investing in bitcoin is still the safest.

and it is true that investing must use money that we are ready to lose that money
and also don't be greedy because being greedy usually has the potential to get huge losses.

indeed in investing in btc or crypto you have to be mentally strong and so on.
Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 06:11:45 AM

This shows the difference between a bear market and a bull market, it's like making 10,000$ with 200$ and not taking profits in a bull market, and that money turned into 100$ in a bear market, this is normal and it always happens in every cycle between bull season and bear season.

When a bull market is around the corner, money always finds its way into the crypto market, so people will exit the market after taking profits. Crypto exchanges become richer as more money is invested in crypto.

The case with FTX and the other with 0$ is different, they messed things up themselves, if FTX was clean, right now the exchange will still be running, maybe with a few billion dollars, but every investors must abandon any crypto exchange that's caught in a scam situation.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 218

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 06:46:51 AM

Crypto currency as a whole despite its advantages can be very risky. It appear to me as a battlefield where only the strong can survive and weak ones will eventually give up. I came across this and it worth sharing not to scared us but to build hope in us that we are not alone on this.
It was reported that about 17 wealthiest investors and founders lost about $116 billion in less than a year.
As a result, 17 of crypto’s wealthiest investors and founders have collectively lost an estimated $116 billion in personal wealth since March, according to Forbes’ estimates. Fifteen of them have lost more than half their fortune over the past nine months. Ten have lost their billionaire status altogether.
Read full details here $116 billion in lost crypto wealth
It's obvious that those who have no trust and hope in crypto have started giving hope and some of them are even selling despite the bad condition of market and end up losing. One thing I'm certain of is that as long as Bitcoin is in existence, all hope is not lost. Let us be strong in order to win this battle together.

Yes, I think it's not easy and it's true that investing in cryptocurrencies can be risky, considering the recent losses of some of the wealthiest investors and founders in the crypto space is a reminder of market volatility. But I think it's important to note here that Bitcoin has proven to be a formidable asset over time, and many people have seen significant gains from holding on to it over the long term.

Crypto is not Bitcoin and Bitcoin is one of cryptocurrency. The title is not correct and I think a correct one is Crypto is not for the weak or Bitcoin and crypto are not for the weak.

If you use Crypto (btc), you imply Bitcoin is like altcoins. Fiascos in 2022 started with Terra, FTX and they are altcoins.

Grin Grin Grin, I see what you're saying. You're right, the title can be a little misleading. While Bitcoin is indeed a cryptocurrency, it is only one of many in the larger crypto world. And you're also right that not all cryptocurrencies are created equal - some are more volatile than others. But regardless of which crypto we invest in.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 06:50:28 AM

This Week Or Next Week And This Month Or Next Month Doesn’t Matter Because I Believe Crypto BTC When START Bull Market Than Anyone Can,t STOP BTC I Hope $50k - $100k Easily Within 2025 It’s My Target Always Best Prefers DYOR.

kizlod

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 06:55:27 AM

Investing itself is not for the weak, some people just can't handle the stress and they make mistakes because of that or it just interferes with their lives. But the crypto space is even more volatile and dangerous, that's true. Well, when we talk about things besides Bitcoin, BTC is just volatile.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 07:12:47 AM

Apart from having to do financial management, we also need to do psychological management so that we are not disturbed by FUD which continues to be spread and affects us in the investments that will be made. People who have not started believing and are reluctant to invest in bitcoin or crypto are of course only beginners who don't know what to do, but those who have been in the crypto world for a long time will understand that now is the right moment to just keep logging in and take advantage of it to your advantage. Like CZ who wasn't swayed by drama FTX and such, he continued to innovate and make FUD a vehicle for greater profits. Every investment will definitely have risks, but these risks can be overcome if we know how to minimize them.

There is no doubt that crypto is not for the weak and  emotional control is primary requisite for success in crypto currencies investment. FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) can be a powerful force in crypto market and may lead to panic selling and cause losses. It is important to stay informed about latest development and take informed decisions. It is also important to remember that investing in Bitcoin should be approached with long term strategy and it is not a get-quick-rich scheme.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:31:01 AM

The comparison that you have posted is from near all time high to near all time low. By the time the same values as March are achieved, they will have not only recovered but be at a much higher net worth than what they were before, as their businesses continue to earn them profit and they have managed their money with the information that they would inevitably have before the masses.

These people aren't being tested by the changes in their portfolios in my opinion. To them, it is just another cycle of Cryptocurrency.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:24:43 AM

crypto is not only for someone specific but for me i don't agree with you that you can use crypto even if you don't know anything about it, it's better to be knowledgeable not only the basics but you can go beyond to it and a side from that you need to have strong and know how to control your emotions since crypto is not always on the top where you can gain always your profit there are downs or bearish that you need to consider.
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:49:39 AM

I am of the opinion that in the world of investment (bitcoin/crypto), no one is weak, because I believe that people who dare to step into the realm of investment are strong and forward-thinking people in their lives. Want it from people who are mediocre financially, but that doesn't mean they will lose or lose their investment. If we think that if you invest you have to be rich first or you have to be a billionaire first, I think that kind of thinking is not right. Because basically investing is not only for the rich, but for everyone, who is able to join and dare to take all the risks.

Moreover, investing in bitcoin, I'm sure it will make it easier for investors who have not so large capital, even though the results obtained are not that large, at least our assets will increase little by little. So it's true, bitcoin is indeed the most popular asset, and can be reached by people who have not so much money.
And in investing, whether it's in bitcoin, real estate, gold, or other assets. We must know the risks that may have to be faced. Because if our thinking is not ready for something like that, we will tend to be less careful and reckless when investing.

Don't give up on investing, just because you are inferior to people who have bigger capital.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
brother brother

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 10:38:06 AM

To succeed, there should be a place in your heart to take risk, nothing good comes easy, in life everything is all about risk, because no one we can see or even know or discover some things about life and ourselves yet, e.g some go out and never returned back again!, So is unknown to him that he will never returned back and this never stopped us from going out again or using vehicles despite all various kinds of motor accident.

Bitcoin is for those that can retain risk, and these are people that are strong minded, to cope with lost and profit. If you fall you rise again and keep on rising until you reach your destination. So expect the worse and the bad in life before you succeed.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 03:57:27 PM

To succeed, there should be a place in your heart to take risk, nothing good comes easy, in life everything is all about risk, because no one we can see or even know or discover some things about life and ourselves yet, e.g some go out and never returned back again!, So is unknown to him that he will never returned back and this never stopped us from going out again or using vehicles despite all various kinds of motor accident.

Bitcoin is for those that can retain risk, and these are people that are strong minded, to cope with lost and profit. If you fall you rise again and keep on rising until you reach your destination. So expect the worse and the bad in life before you succeed.
Taking risks have been part of my daily routine, the higher the risks, the higher the rewards. Creating awareness about the market and there's enough opportunities to gain Profits, my colleagues are privileged to gain crypto knowledge from me because I make good emphasis on the project, the same thing applies to losses. We should be able to lay good path for the market, so inother to grab every chances of profits other than stick to just one plan. Cryptocurrency is actually not for the weak, only the strong survive. Bitcoin have be in existence for a long time granting profits for traders and investors.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 10:44:22 PM

Taking risks have been part of my daily routine, the higher the risks, the higher the rewards. Creating awareness about the market and there's enough opportunities to gain Profits, my colleagues are privileged to gain crypto knowledge from me because I make good emphasis on the project, the same thing applies to losses. We should be able to lay good path for the market, so inother to grab every chances of profits other than stick to just one plan. Cryptocurrency is actually not for the weak, only the strong survive. Bitcoin have be in existence for a long time granting profits for traders and investors.

Indeed, crypto investments are not only challenging but also and unpredictable experience since there is for one thing the volatility of the market making us feel a lot of emotions as it make movements on the charts. Risk would always be accompanied in every investment, the difference is the there is higher risk in crypto and you should make your self willing to stand firm to the major movement of ups and downs of the market. Having critical and technical knowledge is also important so that you know what you are entering. Planning out using the knowledges and experiences that you have will be an advantage but always be cautious with your decisions and emotions so that you can always have the right decision for yourself.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 11:57:10 PM

Crypto is for everyone, whether a person is weak or stronger doesn't matter. Even the weaker person can be successful, when they have the patience to win the market. Most of the time the small volume holders and the beginners into the market have the weak mind, because they haven't experienced much about the market as well as have big dreams about turning rich through the investment. The reality is different and the same all of the sudden gives disappointment. Some used to experience surprise and they turn positive further whereas the failed one turns negative, such scenario shouldn't happen. Better learning and they need to stay atleast for few months time then weaker minds too understands well about the market.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 01:19:59 AM

Yes, bitcoin or crypto is for everyone, rich or poor, the rich can invest, and the poor are given the same opportunities as the rich. But what OP means here is bitcoin is not for the weak hand, this is a financial market and market like battleground. Only diamond hands with a strong belief in bitcoin can succeed, those who are weak, have no faith, are not patient enough... want to get rich quickly are not suitable for bitcoin. One more thing that I also disagree with is your statement, if you don't have knowledge about crypto, then you can't use or invest in it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:21:00 AM

Crypto is for everyone, whether a person is weak or stronger doesn't matter. Even the weaker person can be successful, when they have the patience to win the market. Most of the time the small volume holders and the beginners into the market have the weak mind, because they haven't experienced much about the market as well as have big dreams about turning rich through the investment. The reality is different and the same all of the sudden gives disappointment. Some used to experience surprise and they turn positive further whereas the failed one turns negative, such scenario shouldn't happen. Better learning and they need to stay atleast for few months time then weaker minds too understands well about the market.
Nah, I don't agree with you on this. Don't force bitcoin on every person in the world. Crypto and especially Bitcoin is NOT for everyone, especially those who can't afford to take the risk. The crypto market is highly volatile and a person who can't afford to lose money should not invest in it. It's not just about having patience, it's about being mentally and financially prepared for the ups and downs of the market. Investing in crypto is not also for beginners with big dreams of turning rich overnight. It's for people who have a good understanding of the market and are willing to take risks but understanding what they are doing and everything is calculated. It's better to educate yourself thoroughly before investing in crypto, rather than just jumping in with high expectations I would say.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: