Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: According To me Ethereum Looks Weak  (Read 805 times)
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 02:21:44 AM

better to join this account as both of you seems not trusting Ethereum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5414671.0 , why need to crease some post like this? if you think Ethereum is weak then leave from that coin.
there are so many currencies to trust why need to say these words against ethereum when there are so many people who trusted this?
But why?, Is creating post like this wrong? I guess not but these peeps are only giving their own opinion on some cryptos. There's even posts here who are much worser than them like shilling and scams. If you think that these posts are like a FUD, well you must not be affected with it because you don't look like a newbie on here.
nope never that I did say it is wrong or something not right because there are no such rules here like that but what i wanna say is that if he thinks Ethereum isn't the right coin to trust in then better not to and find other coins or leave the crypto , because this is risky and things like this will happen each time but that does not stand about ethereum will lose supporters.
FUDs are also normal on crypto but as long as we have a faith and some knowledge on the coin that we hold, we will only ignore them. If you will read his post again. He mentioned that he will buy ETH. I think you only misunderstood what he was saying there because he was also a supporter of this coin.
yups. FUD are needed because this add flavor to the market and shows how strong your support is or how weak you are depending on how you respond to that situation .

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 04:55:06 AM

But ethereum is still one of the most promising and trusted currency in the world of crypto as we have seen so much from this while I believe in the past ? this is called to be shitcoin and have no future and potential , but look at it now? valuing next to the most expensive coin and still showing growth after growth every bull season.
so maybe you are just having different look at the situation but eventually you will cover from that.

sha420hashcollision

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2023, 05:38:49 AM

But ethereum is still one of the most promising and trusted currency in the world of crypto as we have seen so much from this while I believe in the past ? this is called to be shitcoin and have no future and potential , but look at it now? valuing next to the most expensive coin and still showing growth after growth every bull season.
so maybe you are just having different look at the situation but eventually you will cover from that.

There is no doubt Ethereum is absorbing funding but it has detatched itself from not only Bitcoin fundamentals (it did this before it launched) but it detached itself from the respect of the end user which really is a tragedy in the Cryptocurrency market.
They have insiders who work in big centralized banking, the industry Bitcoin is a hedge against: https://media.consensys.net/j-p-morgan-is-using-ethereum-to-launch-a-digital-u-s-dollar-heres-what-it-means-for-blockchain-64f0fe3e55bc

It also makes large centralized VC firms like AZ16 able to do horrific authoritative things like: https://twitter.com/ChrisBlec/status/1622201701921964035?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1622201701921964035%7Ctwgr%5E7f0b03b159b4068a9577137b3bbe3e6952db2471%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coindesk.com%2Ftech%2F2023%2F02%2F08%2Fcontentious-uniswap-vote-highlights-the-opaqueness-of-decentralized-governance%2F

Not to mention the "Eth Foundation" (aka the centralized parties who dictate the monetary policy, the consensus algorithm, rpc endpoint censorship enforcement, etc....) has dumped on their holders EVERY TIME:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fvbJHyJ6B9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MKa_EOWtU4

So please do some research before asserting that everyone must validate your idea. I used to like ETH when it was proof of work, but clearly they never intended it to be decentralized.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 07:32:33 AM

I don't think, Bitcoin is getting weak in this year 2023 compared last year that made the price to decreased to $17,324 to help both long term investors and short term investors to invested their money on Bitcoin. If you have the money to invest, I will advise you to invest in Ethereum because the price is still low where you can use money to purchase a huge amount of Ethereum and hold till next year before you can sell, because the price of Ethereum will definitely hit $2000 next year. Since the price of Bitcoin has hit $28,000 this year, I believe the price of Ethereum will hit higher too to allow those that purchased Ethereum last two years when the price was $450 or $500 to achieve something good soon.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 12:53:16 AM

I don't think, Bitcoin is getting weak in this year 2023 compared last year that made the price to decreased to $17,324 to help both long term investors and short term investors to invested their money on Bitcoin. If you have the money to invest, I will advise you to invest in Ethereum because the price is still low where you can use money to purchase a huge amount of Ethereum and hold till next year before you can sell, because the price of Ethereum will definitely hit $2000 next year. Since the price of Bitcoin has hit $28,000 this year, I believe the price of Ethereum will hit higher too to allow those that purchased Ethereum last two years when the price was $450 or $500 to achieve something good soon.
valuing 18 hundred dollars as I am typing? of course Ethereum can easily hit back to 2k in the coming weeks or at least this year , but the problem is that there is no assurance at all that ETH can completely stand this strong in the coming years , there are lot of happenings and news about ETH and looking at the shared links above me? i think i will start leaving this coin and find a way to increase my bitcoin or other altcoins that may bring me good profit soon.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 02:05:28 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin appeared to be weak at the start of the new year, but as January rolled on before the end of January, their prices sharply surged. Since then, the crypto market has had a significant recovery, giving Ethereum and bitcoin a stronger appearance than previously. Ethereum currently costs $1,670 while the price of bitcoin is $23200 plus.

Waiting for the price of Ethereum to drop to $500–$700 before investing is now an impossible price because the price of Ethereum will not fall to that level. If you have the money, you should invest right away rather than waiting for Ethereum to reach your desired price of $500-$700
500-700 is unfair price for Ethereum to drop considering that there are no big bad events happening in theirs and also seeing how good performing the coins this past months.
but things may happen depend on how the support comes so yes I am not trusting this high now , instead i keep my altcoins bigger than ETH(Sorry for the supporters)
and also i am aiming to earn from GEMs in which  i can risk enough amount to look for profit.

sha420hashcollision

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 04:17:04 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin appeared to be weak at the start of the new year, but as January rolled on before the end of January, their prices sharply surged. Since then, the crypto market has had a significant recovery, giving Ethereum and bitcoin a stronger appearance than previously. Ethereum currently costs $1,670 while the price of bitcoin is $23200 plus.

Waiting for the price of Ethereum to drop to $500–$700 before investing is now an impossible price because the price of Ethereum will not fall to that level. If you have the money, you should invest right away rather than waiting for Ethereum to reach your desired price of $500-$700
500-700 is unfair price for Ethereum to drop considering that there are no big bad events happening in theirs and also seeing how good performing the coins this past months.
but things may happen depend on how the support comes so yes I am not trusting this high now , instead i keep my altcoins bigger than ETH(Sorry for the supporters)
and also i am aiming to earn from GEMs in which  i can risk enough amount to look for profit.

During the Shanghai update a bunch of people who weren't aware they could not withdraw stake before staking will have the option to sell their conviction into the market. Many of them will logically choose to do so because they have realized the centralized authority based nature of Ethereum development. Others will believe that they should be controlled by a centralized authority and might hold their stake. Such are the woes of proof of stake, if you have any concerns you are free to voice them to Vitalik on twitter and immediately be blocked by doing so.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 08:22:09 PM

It's great to see you taking an interest in analyzing the cryptocurrency market, but it's important to remember that charting and technical analysis can only give us a limited view of the market. There are many factors that can affect the price of cryptocurrencies, and it's important to consider them all. It's also worth noting that cryptocurrency prices can be volatile and unpredictable, so it's important to do your own research.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 11:49:46 PM

It's great to see you taking an interest in analyzing the cryptocurrency market, but it's important to remember that charting and technical analysis can only give us a limited view of the market. There are many factors that can affect the price of cryptocurrencies, and it's important to consider them all. It's also worth noting that cryptocurrency prices can be volatile and unpredictable, so it's important to do your own research.

Fundamental was the most important factor in this case. People were just calling everything strong and weak based on their analysys which is not true at all. The most important thing to determine the market itself. looking for the chart of ethereum will not give us a little insight about what's happeing in the future. I personally taking the fundamental is far important than TA
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 01:18:53 AM

During the Shanghai update a bunch of people who weren't aware they could not withdraw stake before staking will have the option to sell their conviction into the market.
I am one of those who does not know , thanks for sharing but it is late for me to do so.
Many of them will logically choose to do so because they have realized the centralized authority based nature of Ethereum development. Others will believe that they should be controlled by a centralized authority and might hold their stake.
well that is peoples different attitude towards their funds and yes it will be better to act in good faith so you won't blame anyone .

Such are the woes of proof of stake, if you have any concerns you are free to voice them to Vitalik on twitter and immediately be blocked by doing so.
that is not a good rewards for those people who trusted them and now asking for some good concerns to be blocked right away? now I am starting to be afraid in ethereum .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sha420hashcollision

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2023, 02:06:16 AM

During the Shanghai update a bunch of people who weren't aware they could not withdraw stake before staking will have the option to sell their conviction into the market.
I am one of those who does not know , thanks for sharing but it is late for me to do so.
Many of them will logically choose to do so because they have realized the centralized authority based nature of Ethereum development. Others will believe that they should be controlled by a centralized authority and might hold their stake.
well that is peoples different attitude towards their funds and yes it will be better to act in good faith so you won't blame anyone .

Such are the woes of proof of stake, if you have any concerns you are free to voice them to Vitalik on twitter and immediately be blocked by doing so.
that is not a good rewards for those people who trusted them and now asking for some good concerns to be blocked right away? now I am starting to be afraid in ethereum .

I used to mine Ethereum, ever since the merge it has become completely captured by centralized parties who wish to use censorship enforcement to disadvantage non-insiders.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 04:33:30 PM

I think that is basically the connection between the two as well. It's obvious that some people are not entirely sure about the connection, and yes there are some weak coins that may drop during even the bull run, or we do not know which one goes up how much, some goes up 10% while others 50%, those are all surprising, and rankings change and all that.

But when it comes to bitcoin and ethereum, it's obvious that they are looking quite strong together and those two top spots and will continue to do so. I would say they would have a similar increases and decreases, maybe just a bit different but not that much and they will continue to be great together in the coming year or so as well.

barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 07, 2023, 10:22:27 PM

but in my opinion Ethereum looks strong, because Ethereum is the best and popular altcoin to be used as a short, medium and long term investment, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to make a new ATH price every bull run occurs, so that's why Ethereum is very strong and many people are interested to investing in Ethereum.

Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2023, 11:44:01 PM

with the presence of the L2 just make ethereum seems more relevant, now ethereum could be used across many blockchain and used for gas meaning that ethereum becoming more useful than ever.
I'd say as long as L2 are using ethereum, it will just help it increase its value in the long run, so I'd say ethereum is getting stronger.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 01:32:40 AM

but in my opinion Ethereum looks strong, because Ethereum is the best and popular altcoin to be used as a short, medium and long term investment, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to make a new ATH price every bull run occurs, so that's why Ethereum is very strong and many people are interested to investing in Ethereum.
Ethereum is one of the best coins we have and this is going to continue to be true for a very long time, years ago there were many coins that tried to take the place of ethereum arguing they were better, safer and faster and yet ethereum has been able to keep itself as the second most important coin in the market and the leader among the altcoins, then it seems obvious to me that this is something that will continue for the foreseeable future and anyone interested in investing on it can do so with confidence they will get good results.
sha420hashcollision

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 01:56:30 AM

I wonder which one of you will be able to cash out your stake first, you know, before the forced main-net hardfork that will initiate the upcoming mega dump?
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 07:47:34 AM

there is a good explanation about ethereum by one of the posters above and she seems to be knowledgeable about Ethereum and what is the future of this coin so best to try checking as now I also seems to understand more.
I wonder which one of you will be able to cash out your stake first, you know, before the forced main-net hardfork that will initiate the upcoming mega dump?
this is what I wanna understand more since there are so much to learn and I must admit that you seems to know what you are telling us here.

sha420hashcollision

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 04:01:22 PM

I am truthfully having a hard time understanding how ETH investors do not understand about the hard forks on the chain they are investing in? Im not trying to give a super hard time here, I want to be sympathetic. But to me it looks like a majority of ETH investors do not care about the technical details about what they are buying which makes me extremely confused. There are a lot of things that the ETH community is throwing away that came directly from BTC community while at the same time, they don't understand what is happening at the technical fundamentals of their own investment?

I am trying to get across the sense that I have much sympathy for ETH investors as I used to be one but presently cannot wrap my mind around how anyone has any hope for the platform at all.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 05:35:35 PM

Shingai upgrade is going to launch soon and 15% of all staked Ethereum will be unlocked. This volume is not big as compared to all staked Ethereum because only 15%percent will be unlocked. according to survey 25% users are looking to sell immediately after Eth unstacked while rest are still in profit and there is high chances of holding.  This upgrade will obviously affect the price of Eth but at the same time big fan of Eth will be looking to buy at low rate and we may not see big fall in price. Red candle will not be remained for long term, and it will rise again shortly.

There are two scenarios at this time. first one mentioned above that most users will sell unstacked Ethereum which will affect Eth price badly. according to this scenario OP is right in saying that Ethereum is looking for week this time. second scenario is that more people will buy Ethereum to stake which will increase number of staked Ethereum from previous one. in this case Ethereum will become stronger and there is possible big green candle.

sha420hashcollision

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 11:02:10 PM

I think it is possible people continue to buy eth despite the circumstances (your metrics are wrong btw there is much more than 15% of the supply locked up ) but even if they do they would not be able to defend their money from government censorship or censorship by other affiliated entities which defeats the whole point of cryptocurrencies at large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: