Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ㅤ  (Read 718 times)
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 10:22:21 AM

at least according to the votes with Zero comes to Bitcoin will make another ATH this 2023 means people here understand the market and not that too optimistic or desperate to expect such high though possibilities are always there but we must admit that we are far from that.
and I also believe that we are waiting for recovery as the Bear is already gone and the market will start showing good movement away from 2022.
Understand in a way they see the price is too far away from a new ATH and we aren't even in full recovery yet from the last ATH but anything can still happen. A really quick recovery might occur few months from now and then finally a new ATH will be recorded.

Sometimes people won't believe not until they see it happening but maybe there are people who really thinks a new ATH can happen this year, it's just that they aren't around here or they didn't bother to place their vote. Meanwhile, id say that the bear market is still there. We can only say it was gone by the time we reach those levels that we haven't reach on the late 2022 and then the price will hardly be stable or decline again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CageMabok

Activity: 952
Merit: 798

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 11:02:29 AM

Almost all holders were happy when the Bitcoin price reached $23K. Some of them have sold some assets to buy more capital when the price conditions fall again.
Some people who sell at the current price certainly have different things and views. Maybe because they thought they were profitable enough after buying at a low price last year so they chose to sell before buying back when the price correction occurred, although there are also some people who need fiat so they choose to sell Bitcoin. And that doesn't mean that some people hate Bitcoin, but because it has been forced by its dying condition.

For investors who still wish to have a larger amount of Bitcoin than is currently stored in the wallet, they want another price drop in the hope of getting a much bigger profit when the price can reach 2 times the current price, but we still cannot be sure that this will happen.

Various speculations will be born from the minds of each investor regarding the price that Bitcoin will reach, but I personally really enjoy this atmosphere.
I also really enjoy the current conditions because the amount of increase in the price of Bitcoin is always more than the percentage of corrections that have occurred in the last few days and that of course not only makes investors or Bitcoin holders happy, but traders also really enjoy it and feel happy with present condiition.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Crypto_I.N

Activity: 141
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 12:32:52 PM

Not closing the existing data, indeed bitcoin is being hit by quite high fluctuations at the beginning of 2023.
However, the shadow of the bearish trend still haunts this year, maybe it could even be worse than the previous year.
I totally agree with your opinion about ATH which seems like this year traders can't look forward to.
even if bitcoint has decreased in price this year maybe for some miners it is good news because they can buy and collect it when the market is down.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 06:53:43 PM

Most of us would really be looking for higher price but for me i would really be preferring to have a dumping or decreasing market because my main motive is to accumulate more and this is why i do prefer for it to be cheaper so that i would be able to get more satoshis.  Grin

Now that the price is starting to climb up then there's no way that we could really make ourselves not to react on it, we've been on a bearish market for so long on which
it is really just the right time to see some green candles after a long time.In speaking about for this year 2023 then we cant really be able to assure on whats ahead
and its just that right that you should stick into your plans and goals into your investment as always.
Without a doubt for those looking to accumulate more coins a downward correction will be very welcome at this point, however you also need to prepare for the very real possibility we may never see sub 20k prices ever again, so you will have to adjust your strategy and buy bitcoin now and in the future as well for a higher price than what you may have liked, which is not so bad as many investors are convinced that bitcoin will eventually reach a price higher than 100k during the next bull run.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 07:14:26 PM

Not closing the existing data, indeed bitcoin is being hit by quite high fluctuations at the beginning of 2023.
However, the shadow of the bearish trend still haunts this year, maybe it could even be worse than the previous year.
I totally agree with your opinion about ATH which seems like this year traders can't look forward to.
even if bitcoint has decreased in price this year maybe for some miners it is good news because they can buy and collect it when the market is down.
In 2023 it has gained price ok not all the way back to where we were in 2021/2022 but it looks promising to make that recovery this year. There is no reason why btc cannot push for a new ath at the end of the year but I suspect that a ath will probably be established around the next halving because of the hype that generates.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:32:10 PM

at least according to the votes with Zero comes to Bitcoin will make another ATH this 2023 means people here understand the market and not that too optimistic or desperate to expect such high though possibilities are always there but we must admit that we are far from that.
and I also believe that we are waiting for recovery as the Bear is already gone and the market will start showing good movement away from 2022.
Many are too optimistic and forget to predict a more realistic price, new ATH this year might not possible I think not unless Bitcoin made an exceptional pump and good news will come in the market. We should also consider the economic status of big countries which can affect the crypto market, there’s a big threat of recession and that could be one of the reason again for Bitcoin to stay in bear market. Bitcoin have to established a strong support to avoid another big drop for this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:40:48 PM

Many are too optimistic and forget to predict a more realistic price, new ATH this year might not possible I think not unless Bitcoin made an exceptional pump and good news will come in the market. We should also consider the economic status of big countries which can affect the crypto market, there’s a big threat of recession and that could be one of the reason again for Bitcoin to stay in bear market. Bitcoin have to established a strong support to avoid another big drop for this year.

But we can never be sure as we are only in the first month of this year.
New ATH can hit anytime this year, but I do agree, we need to be realistic with the performance of the market.
If we will receive good news one after another, we will see positive trend but to what extent, hard to predict.
But maybe this year, will be better than last year. If big companies will provide positive news, the trust may return for some users.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 10:20:45 PM

New ATH can hit anytime this year, but I do agree, we need to be realistic with the performance of the market.
If we will receive good news one after another, we will see positive trend but to what extent, hard to predict.
But maybe this year, will be better than last year. If big companies will provide positive news, the trust may return for some users.
Im not really that making myself that confident when it comes to some positive run specially if it do happens in the starting months of the year where it is  really that hard to make yourself that conclusive in the rest of the months of a particular year on which you cant really make yourself that assured for the rest of the year would really be looking the same and this is why its not really that something ideal or fixed.
You should adapt on whatever things that might happen ahead and this is where an investor or trader should really be having in mind. Expect the unexpected as always which this market is always been
like this and like that.You cant make out conclusive decisions on where it would be ending up.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2023, 04:15:54 AM

I think for all of us, concern about the drop in volatility in bitcoin is still huge. It originated after many unfortunate incidents and finally after the utopian collapse of FTX and created huge consequences for bitcoin and the market. I think bitcoin needs time to regain confidence. So my expectation is probably the market will grow slightly and move sideways this year. My prediction the market will go sideways 25k - 30k this year. I always set a long-term goal for bitcoin and expect more in 2025 after the next halving.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2023, 06:01:08 AM

Really hard to predict but we can somehow tell where the price is heading when we look at the market sentiments. So, people aren't really expecting much this year as the good news that everyone is waiting for will not come until next year.
These market sentiments may be used as an indicator on whether or not Bitcoin is making recovery.
We may have already seen the bottom last year, but still there are no signs of bullishness even with the pump that we had seen last couple of days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 08:39:20 PM

In my opinion, now Bitcoin is in consolidation, reaching a new bottom, although possible, is unlikely. This year there will be a recovery in the price of bitcoin, but ATH is definitely not worth the wait.
Finally people are seeing that the bearish trend is over and we are going to recover. I am not expecting it to beat ATH and be 70k+ but at the very least chance that we should be going higher, and that means we could be doing a lot better, like 40k would be a real dream come true and it could very well happen this year.

We are already over 23k which is a great start to the year and the first month is not even over yet, if we can keep this momentum going all year, even if we have some drops here and there, it should be having some good reactions and we could go up a lot. I personally believe that we should be expecting a good return if we can, and 40k would be a great goal for us.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 08:56:38 PM

No one knows when the new ATH will be reached. but in my establishment option we will start this year with a gradual upward trend. This strengthens me because last year we have fallen quite deeply, namely around 75% from the highest price. So market changes are always happening and hope no bad news comes back.

The big option is to restrain your appetite from selling at a low price. Everyone just needs to be patient and wait for the positive news that will lead us to a big return.

I expect Btc to pass $30k in Q1 2023, that is the biggest resistance point it needs to break before we see higher prices this year.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 27, 2023, 09:24:27 PM

Finally people are seeing that the bearish trend is over and we are going to recover. I am not expecting it to beat ATH and be 70k+ but at the very least chance that we should be going higher, and that means we could be doing a lot better, like 40k would be a real dream come true and it could very well happen this year.
Most people judge that the bearish is over, but I think the bearish isn't over yet. We are still far from the ATH, and it is still early of the second year of bearish season. For me, it is clear that the bearish trend continues but we have a better trend now. In early of this year, we have some pumps in crypto coins, and the bad issues that happened in the previous year ended already. So, we can expect the recovery of crypto prices to begin.

Well, I agree that it is not the time to expect Bitcoin to reach $70k+, especially in this year. But I believe that Bitcoin price is starting to near the ATH and it seems to increase constantly. $40k is possible to be achieved at the end of this year as long as no bad news that affects the whole crypto market anymore.  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 28, 2023, 03:38:58 AM

Well, 2022 is over, the results of the year are summed up, which means the time has come conduct the next survey. I would like to know the opinion of users about what 2023 will be like for bitcoin and what to expect from the market this year? Will there be a new bottom? Will the bearish trend continue, or will the market enter a recovery and accumulation phase? What annual candle will the price of bitcoin close in 2023? Will there be ATH, if not, what peak prices can we expect this year?
To review the peak price may be difficult because new bitcoin is in a recovery week, but the Bullish correlation is more reasonable based on bitcoin's journey in the previous year, the biggest hope is that the recovery and accumulation scenarios are in balance, so that the process of achieving ATH can take place in the next year, the most important to stability in the recovery process is gradually moving towards a more positive trend. I prefer slow and can maintain the recovery process in continued months.

In my opinion, now Bitcoin is in consolidation, reaching a new bottom, although possible, is unlikely. This year there will be a recovery in the price of bitcoin, but ATH is definitely not worth the wait. The maximum price of bitcoin can reach the last maximum of 2022, at around $48,000. By the way, it was from this mark that the price started in 2022, and it was to this mark that the price came before descending below $20,000.
The last best price in 2022 was $48,000 and corrections kept coming down, but entering 2023 there was a price consolidation towards a gradual recovery and until now it is still going on normally. Today the price of bitcoin is $23,096 and to get to $48,000 half of its current price, at least a recovery process that can maintain the price and consolidation to reach a new bottom needs to maintain its current value. I believe bitcoin is heading in a new, more positive direction and next year it is expected that the ATH achievement will take place, just some basic assumptions that I have seen from bitcoin's previous journey.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1498
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2023, 09:23:05 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Almost all holders were happy when the Bitcoin price reached $23K. Some of them have sold some assets to buy more capital when the price conditions fall again.
Some people who sell at the current price certainly have different things and views. Maybe because they thought they were profitable enough after buying at a low price last year so they chose to sell before buying back when the price correction occurred, although there are also some people who need fiat so they choose to sell Bitcoin. And that doesn't mean that some people hate Bitcoin, but because it has been forced by its dying condition.
The strategy in carrying out buying and selling activities for each person must be different but the goal remains the same, namely seeking profit. Those who are selling some Bitcoin at this time, in addition to being able to get fiat and those who aim to buy when there is another decline, in my opinion they believe that what is happening now is only limited to the initial consolidation which will then experience another correction.

However, making decisions should not be rushed, considering that such speculation may not be 100% on target. Maybe they are ready with all the risks they get from selling some of their Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 01:43:23 PM

I think bitcoin has been in a bearish range for a very long time since December 2021. A fake wick could be another analysis range scenario we may be aware of.  But personally I think bitcoin is showing strength with its inherent great appeal.  Waiting for the green candle at the end of the month, we can predict the next move that bitcoin will go.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 08:58:14 PM

Most people judge that the bearish is over, but I think the bearish isn't over yet. We are still far from the ATH, and it is still early of the second year of bearish season. For me, it is clear that the bearish trend continues but we have a better trend now. In early of this year, we have some pumps in crypto coins, and the bad issues that happened in the previous year ended already. So, we can expect the recovery of crypto prices to begin.

Well, I agree that it is not the time to expect Bitcoin to reach $70k+, especially in this year. But I believe that Bitcoin price is starting to near the ATH and it seems to increase constantly. $40k is possible to be achieved at the end of this year as long as no bad news that affects the whole crypto market anymore.  Wink

But for what I understand a bear market is a sustained negative trend, if what you are expecting is for a positive trend that takes us to 40k at the end of this year then how that can be a bear market? That would be a bull market in my mind, not as strong as the one that took us to 69k at the end of 2021 but I would still classify as a bull market, but regardless of how we call it it seems a recovery is underway and bitcoin was getting close to surpass a price of 24k for each coin but the bears were able to resist so far and there has been a rejection at that level.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 10:05:02 PM

From the ratio i have seen the movement of Bitcoin since the year kicked off, i will say that Bitcoin is struggling to recover in the market, and their is every tendency that bearish will hold a break because of the little experience change in Bitcoin market right now. But with the slow movement of Bitcoin price increment it's not worth to conclude that we are fully out of the bearish season. At least the strong bond of Bitcoin increment take up to half of the year with a slow increment we can come in conclusion that Bitcoin is fully out of bearish.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FUCKBSVFUCK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 10:30:00 AM

You don't need to be a pessimist to think that bitcoin will go up in 2023. 

I'm not saying that we shouldn't expect it to go up, but we should be able to see it in 2023. 

As far as I know, the price of bitcoin is stable, and it's not a short-term fluctuation. 

But if you look at the chart, it's not going to be a bull run, it's going to be a bearish trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: