Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamified Futures & Options Trading of Crypto Via Predict888.com  (Read 23 times)
Stunish (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2023, 07:32:53 AM

Hey Bitcoin Forum Community,

Happy New Year To Everyone & There Families -- This year going to be huge for our crypto community.

I'm new to the community but I'm getting a lot of love/support from members -- Firstly Thanks to everyone. Today I want to tell you about the future revolution of the F/O industry. We have launched a platform that is a combination of igaming & future trading where traders can trade on any crypto asset in real-time changing odds. We support future trading on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin, Dogecoin, Matic & Solana. We are the world's first platform that has built ream time changing odds on financial markets.

Out of 100% traders in a market, only 5%-7% trader are Futures & Options Traders but the remaining ones are those who want to trade options but find it difficult of course it is a bit complex process, first, they need to learn about what is call & put -- how long or short the position of there trades We find this is a very big problem because the market size is bigger than spot market & launched Predict888.com - - Where you in just 3 clicks you can predict the price action of an asset the way you predict option price.

In typical options or futures - Traders usually trade for a longer time duration because this is how traditional F/O works but with web3 & access on Predict888 you can predict the price of any crypto asset in real-time with real-time changing odds.

We have built a platform that is fully transparent & trusted.

I'll demonstrate how the platform works below:

Please refer to above image

Let’s say the price of bitcoin is going $16724:
Now users can bet either price is going up from $16728  (Odd price is 2.20x -- you play with 100$ your payout is 220$)
Or
Bet on the price of bitcoin will close in between $16724 - $16728 (Odd price is 1.70x -- you play with 100$ your payout is 170$)
Or
They can bet for the price of bitcoin is going down from $16724 (Odd price is 2.34x -- you play with 100$ your payout is 234$)

Users can be on different windows like 30mins, 2 hours & so.

In terms of deposit: You can deposit USDT, USDC & ETH from 6 different chains, You can also deposit via digital wallets like metamask.

What makes us unique & different from others:

- Transparent: The game results from Binance API prices & the motto of the game is to bring transparency in the industry.
- Real-Time Changing Odds On Financial Markets: No platform exists till now who have real-time changing odds on financial markets
- 24/7 Support & Crypto Friendly
- Fast Games & Best solution.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the platform, will be happy to answer.

Get 180% Bonus On Your First Deposit

Predict888.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: