Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants BTC's ?  (Read 280 times)
RobbieRich (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 02:37:25 PM

This command must be inserted in hashcat . Do you know how to do that ?
And newbies are fine , am still one myself … just learning how to hashcat etc etc etc , but thought I should have a chance at these wallets right …
Do you have a good amount of hashing power or a nice GPU a?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 03:58:43 PM

This command must be inserted in hashcat . Do you know how to do that ?
And newbies are fine , am still one myself … just learning how to hashcat etc etc etc , but thought I should have a chance at these wallets right …
Do you have a good amount of hashing power or a nice GPU a?
We make a  "cmd" file and insert our arguments then double click, I want the correct command format.
I also have a staggering hash rate, don't worry.😉

🖤😏
RobbieRich (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 06:06:22 PM
Merited by digaran (1)

ok then !
Just to be honest , the wallet contains 26 btc , but will share more later ... sorry for the confusion ...
So...

No need for a cmd file ...

press windows button and X , open windows powershell, preferably admin mode ... but not necessary ..

Go to map of hashcat , mine is D:\hashcat-6.2.5\hashcat-6.2.5

so cd D:\hashcat-6.2.5\hashcat-6.2.5 would take you there , if that is the same map as where mine is ..

after that   

.\hashcat -a 3 -m 11300 wallethash.txt ?u?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l

.\ is to help the powershell identify the cmd
3 stands for brute force
11300 is the BTC algo

?a ( which we don't use now) is All combo's , so Upper Lower Numbers Digits and Characters !

wallethash.txt is a txt file with the wallethash i shared , and that needs to be in the hashcat map . So you need to make a .txt file named wallethash and put it in the hashcat map !

The password is most likely 10 characters long and only consists of uppercase and lowercase letters , and knowing people only the first is upper ... but no guarantees ...

So hope you know what to do now ! Greetings , Thanks and Good Luck !s
if you need better explaining go to youtube , search hashcat how to use ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Y6TPGzVn0 is one of them ...
some dutch guy (like me...but smarter ...)

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 12:36:44 AM

ok then !
Just to be honest , the wallet contains 26 btc , but will share more later ... sorry for the confusion ...
So...

No need for a cmd file ...

press windows button and X , open windows powershell, preferably admin mode ... but not necessary ..

Go to map of hashcat , mine is D:\hashcat-6.2.5\hashcat-6.2.5

so cd D:\hashcat-6.2.5\hashcat-6.2.5 would take you there , if that is the same map as where mine is ..

after that   

.\hashcat -a 3 -m 11300 wallethash.txt ?u?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l

.\ is to help the powershell identify the cmd
3 stands for brute force
11300 is the BTC algo

?a ( which we don't use now) is All combo's , so Upper Lower Numbers Digits and Characters !

wallethash.txt is a txt file with the wallethash i shared , and that needs to be in the hashcat map . So you need to make a .txt file named wallethash and put it in the hashcat map !

The password is most likely 10 characters long and only consists of uppercase and lowercase letters , and knowing people only the first is upper ... but no guarantees ...

So hope you know what to do now ! Greetings , Thanks and Good Luck !s
if you need better explaining go to youtube , search hashcat how to use ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Y6TPGzVn0 is one of them ...
some dutch guy (like me...but smarter ...)

Thanks for teaching me something new, but for real if I don't know the owner of those coins I'm not going to help you access the funds, imagine finding a wallet on the side of the road, taking the money is not right. I was trolling you. However if their rightful owner is around, I will be happy to help them.😉

🖤😏
RobbieRich (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:56:32 PM

These wallets are abandoned for years ! The owner of them is probably dead , or somehow incapacitated!
It is NOTHING like a wallet you find along the road !
If , wish it was when , I find the password , a lot of people will be helped … I know , and probably you too , a lot of people who can use a bit extra ….
I already have a good life , am pensionado , with enough money , so this is 1: a Hobby and 2: a way to make this world better and easier for lots of people !
Hope you are as good a person as I am , greetings and good luck !
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 05:03:21 AM

These wallets are abandoned for years ! The owner of them is probably dead , or somehow incapacitated!
It is NOTHING like a wallet you find along the road !
If , wish it was when , I find the password , a lot of people will be helped … I know , and probably you too , a lot of people who can use a bit extra ….
I already have a good life , am pensionado , with enough money , so this is 1: a Hobby and 2: a way to make this world better and easier for lots of people !
Hope you are as good a person as I am , greetings and good luck !
I guess you are misguided, nobody would abandon millions of dollars and go fishing! Imagine you lost the password to your wallet, now why would you give the wallet away? Unless you are crazy, so if you have any evidence of a mad man giving away his funded wallet, let me know.

It doesn't matter if the owner is dead or doesn't need the money, if we find the money we should find his/her family members, next of kin to return them to the rightful owners, they could pay a reward to us for finding it, but these wallets have no actual funds in them, it's a waste of time.

🖤😏
RobbieRich (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 02:54:26 PM

“” I'm sweet but a bit bitter!””
Your own words …. This is very apparent in how you respond …
You think I don’t try to find the owners … if possible I do try it , but , as you should know , btc wallets are anonymous …. Some wallets I have some info , most I don’t !
If passwords are found of wallets that have been abandoned for years and years , some btc were mined in 2009 … than they are for the one who finds the PW … and don’t think it is only me doing that , heck no …
I really don’t know how you got your status , to me it looks like you been living under a rock or two … and act as if u r holier than thou , or me at least ! STOP trolling , leave me alone and get a life !

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 06:15:14 PM

“” I'm sweet but a bit bitter!””
Your own words …. This is very apparent in how you respond …
You think I don’t try to find the owners … if possible I do try it , but , as you should know , btc wallets are anonymous …. Some wallets I have some info , most I don’t !
If passwords are found of wallets that have been abandoned for years and years , some btc were mined in 2009 … than they are for the one who finds the PW … and don’t think it is only me doing that , heck no …
I really don’t know how you got your status , to me it looks like you been living under a rock or two … and act as if u r holier than thou , or me at least ! STOP trolling , leave me alone and get a life !

I have no status, what's that? It doesn't matter if they were lost in 2009 or in 2023, they still have owners,  it's not like a burrie treasure where if you find it you can claim it all for yourself, the owners and their families are still around. Maybe in the future people could claim these coins if there is no family member or relatives around.
You and I vibrate on different frequencies, that's OK, but I never pretend to be hollier  than anyone, that's my moral code. Sorry if you are offended by it.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: