Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Banking is more reliable and faster  (Read 338 times)
Newlifebtc (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 09:16:22 PM

I can boldly say that Bitcoin Banking is more reliable and fast because Bitcoin transactions is been done through wallet, the only problem that may occur is if the wallet is not correct another challenge is if the transaction is been encountered with down network but this is in rare cases.

The good thing about Bitcoin is that no matter where you are, as long as you have an internet connection, you can send money through it, apart from the fact that the transaction is fast and the assets you have here are also safe.

Just think that at any time you can make a deposit or withdrawal depending on the situation you need every day of your life. It is also one of the most trusted good investments for the future and is accepted by well-known large companies.
Bitcoin is the most fastest means someone can use to send money across another country and that's why i bitcoin so therefore bitcoin if government try to legalize Bitcoin they will be a development in terms of importation and exchanges from my understanding, i believe that Bitcoin have to do with money which is fiat

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 06:44:57 PM

I don't seem to comprehend with most of what you wrote above, is it that I am a bad reader or what?

But banks are not to be compared with bitcoin, and the liberty and freedom bitcoin gives anyone using it shouldn't and won't be that of banks. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank and be in charge of your coins in full custody.

That said I think the good of Bitcoin already overshadows the bad aspects of it which has to do with scammers and carelessly lossing your seed codes to a random person

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀