Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Qchart.io - Easy Crypto Charts & Data  (Read 69 times)
Qchatr.io (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 11:01:57 AM

Top Gainers and Losers, ATH/ATL, Advancing/Declining and easy data, tools and indicators for crypto markets.

More data: https://qchart.io
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 05:48:31 PM

Top Gainers and Losers, ATH/ATL, Advancing/Declining and easy data, tools and indicators for crypto markets.

A good site for investors and traders and it has a professional, easy and simplified interface that is also compatible with phones. I hope that you will release an application for phones on Google Play and App Store in the future. I hope that you will add a bar to search for any currency through the Qchart site. I also see that crypto new ATH and ATL data is not accurate and there are currencies whose price is $0. I hope you put their prices and percentages accurately. Also, if you put the lighting and darkening feature on the site, it will be better for readers. Just a few suggestions, thank you

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Qchatr.io (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 11:15:52 AM

A good site for investors and traders and it has a professional, easy and simplified interface that is also compatible with phones. I hope that you will release an application for phones on Google Play and App Store in the future. I hope that you will add a bar to search for any currency through the Qchart site. I also see that crypto new ATH and ATL data is not accurate and there are currencies whose price is $0. I hope you put their prices and percentages accurately. Also, if you put the lighting and darkening feature on the site, it will be better for readers. Just a few suggestions, thank you

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to review our project.
We are currently working on several products and data within the graph, and are going through the testing phase. We will certainly take into account all your comments and suggestions (+ white / dark theme).
Our goal is to create and view cryptocurrency charts in real time, giving you all the data you need in one place so you can focus on what really matters - making money.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3780

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2023, 03:04:11 PM

The idea is somewhat acceptable and the design is very elegant, but it seems that there is a problem. When I change the time interval to a week, day, hour, "TOP Gainers/lisers" do not work but "Hot" works fine.

- I wish to add more sources of data? I don't know what you are relying on now. Are you relying on CoinMarketCap API?
 - I wish to add some charts, with the same elegance.
 - Adding "monitor coins" where the person can create his own list and monitor it.
 - Add some news to help predict.
Qchatr.io (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2023, 06:33:41 PM

What is QChart?

Qchart.io is a new, easy-to-use cryptocurrency tracking tool. It features everything you need in one place: real-time charts, cryptocurrency market cap, and other information from the most popular cryptocurrencies.   

The Qchart APP offers real-time cryptocurrency information and charts, helping you follow and predict the market.   

We offer real time Qchart for all your crypto needs

Qchart was designed to readably display all relevant information regarding multiple cryptocurrency markets, exchanges and prices. You can switch between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other cryptocurrency prices with a single click.
retreat

Activity: 1064
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2023, 09:11:07 AM

This website is very helpful for crypto investors to be able to quickly see which coins have gone up and down in the last 24 hours. The interface is also very easy for users to see and to be honest I will probably use this tool to be able to see the movement of coins in the next 24 hours. Thanks for sharing, really appreciate this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████