Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GlobeDex Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 901 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 10:48:06 PM

I am actively searching for a decentralized exchange (DEX) that can pleasantly surprise me, and I hold great respect for the potential of this project. In my opinion, there are several key factors that contribute to a DEX's success. Firstly, a user-friendly interface that appeals to a wide range of individuals is crucial. Additionally, the availability of a diverse selection of coins on the platform and low transaction fees play significant roles in attracting users. By addressing these factors, the DEX can not only attract more funds but also enhance its security measures, thereby allowing for further exploration and involvement in the ever-evolving landscape of cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefreethinker

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 09:12:40 PM

Do you already have a whitepaper? I will like to take a look.

▀▀ SUGARS.ZONE ❤ Where Love Meets Prosperity ▀▀
lll Download App and Start Earning lll
► Backed By ZetaChain ◄► Potential Airdrop ◄
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 09:18:31 PM

I'm impressed to see this thread open well before the start of the bounty campaign, and it gives me confidence that the moderator is committed to answering questions and representing the project. I would like to inquire whether the project intends to completely refrain from utilizing stablecoin, given its absence from the exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 08:53:24 AM
Merited by ololajulo (1)

I'm impressed to see this thread open well before the start of the bounty campaign, and it gives me confidence that the moderator is committed to answering questions and representing the project. I would like to inquire whether the project intends to completely refrain from utilizing stablecoin, given its absence from the exchange.

Stablecoins will be added soon.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM    |  GBDX   ]─────────────
royalfestus

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 11:53:25 AM

When will the exchange be listed on CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko, along with information about the trading volume and the token available on the exchange? This will enhance the visibility and ratings of the exchange.
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 04:03:14 PM

When will the exchange be listed on CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko, along with information about the trading volume and the token available on the exchange? This will enhance the visibility and ratings of the exchange.
We are working on it.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
Cryptotide

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 06:36:24 PM

With some big exchanges and lending services collapsing last year, there is need for a better exchange. The thing about exchanges is liquidity and how secure the exchange is, I search through Twitter to find those people recommending this exchange and couldn't find any, this just shows that there is a huge work for your team to do if you want to gain any traction at all in this market

Didn't know about this exchange before coming here. You need to do marketing strongly to be known better.
royalfestus

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 09:01:43 PM

I've noticed a few trends regarding exchanges and social media recently. Firstly, there seems to be a lack of information regarding the volume of trades and recent trading activities. It's difficult to find specific details about recent trades on the exchange. Secondly, both the Twitter and Telegram handles associated with the exchange have been inactive for the past two weeks. I hope everything is alright and there are no issues affecting the exchange's operations.
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 06:38:20 AM

I've noticed a few trends regarding exchanges and social media recently. Firstly, there seems to be a lack of information regarding the volume of trades and recent trading activities. It's difficult to find specific details about recent trades on the exchange. Secondly, both the Twitter and Telegram handles associated with the exchange have been inactive for the past two weeks. I hope everything is alright and there are no issues affecting the exchange's operations.

is Active.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 07:37:43 AM
Merited by royalfestus (1)

Globedex (GBDX) bounty reward paid
You can check your account > https://www.globe-dex.com

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
royalfestus

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 11:10:10 AM

Globedex (GBDX) bounty reward paid
You can check your account > https://www.globe-dex.com

The coin has been warmly received, and we are eagerly anticipating the timely delivery of the promised deliverables within the next three months.
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 01:36:28 PM

BNB, USDT, GBDX added as additional main pairs

Globedex Exchange now officially  accepting GBDX as listing fee.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 01:48:39 PM

WrapGBDX (WGBDX)
has been created.  (BEP20-Token)
Contract Address: 0x0ad97c2Bc18C55ddfA531d08971508eD9b21c83D

WGBDX/GBDX Pair added,
you can exchange WGBDX for GBDX

Users can join liquidity pool  available on platforms such as Pancakeswap, Uniswap, SushiSwap , 1inch etc.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 08:52:34 AM

What is the plan of the exchange to get listed on coinmarketcap.com and coingecko?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
GlobeDex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 07:47:56 PM

CoinGecko listing request for GlobeDex Exchange submitted.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
royalfestus

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 11:51:57 PM

CoinGecko listing request for GlobeDex Exchange submitted.
I'm still eagerly awaiting a response from both Coingecko and CoinMarketCap regarding the proposal for listing. I'm concerned about the current state of trading activity on the exchange, as it appears to be quite minimal. In my opinion, simply advertising the platform won't be sufficient. To enhance trading on the exchange, I suggest implementing substantial discounts on transaction fees and emphasizing the platform's strong security features. This approach will not only attract more users but also assure them of a safe trading environment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: