Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShhPool: Privacy and Profitability  (Read 655 times)
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:41:50 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2023, 04:39:01 PM by KitKatZ

Instant Payout
ShhPool.com offer an Instant Payout immediately when block found directly to you from the coinbase transaction. Upon solving the block as the block solver 48.5% of the block reward goes straight to your wallet. The remaindering 48.5% will be split equally between ALL shhpool miners that submitted shares to the solved block. 3% to the pool OP.
Transactions Fees
Transactions fees are paid to the miners!
Coinbase Transactions
As the block solver. You can rest assured that you are guaranteed your solo block reward of  48.5% directly to your  wallet from the solved Coinbase Transactions. No trust required!!!

ShhPool is a privacy centered Bitcoin mining pool with focus on providing, it’s miners maximum profitability with a unique payout strategy.

We do NOT log our Miners IP addresses. Your privacy is paramount at ShhPool

More than just a pool! A true fellowship to propel one another into success.

The reward structure is this:

48.5% of the solved Bitcoin reward goes to ShhPool miner who’s hardware solved the block.
48.5% of the remaining Bitcoin block reward is equally split between all ShhPool miners that took part in  solved block.

3% goes to pool operator. This will be a full time job.  My level of dedication to ShhPool miners and pool will be unmatched. We will be in constant search for ever competitive edge to solve  bitcoin blocks. We will spare no expense to leverage latest technological advancements towards solving more bitcoin blocks as a pool.

Recent events has proven that a pool operator must be on top of pool maintenance and security. ShhPool operator will go well beyond what is typically seen in the current lackadaisical  management of most bitcoin pool.

latency and connectivity improvements will be daily. ShhPool operator will be available daily for questions or concerns for ShhPool miners.

Pool operator will cover all overhead cost to maintain the pool tell we hit the first block.

One prime overall goal is to form a close fellowship of miners that work together for mutual success

Merge mining Bitcoin Cash with Bitcoin .
This would help everyone cover the cost of electric tell we hit Bitcoin  blocks. A lot of hashrate is actually wasted by NOT merge mining. With all that said. We will be launching merged mining for Bitcoin cash by the end of this month. This can be very lucrative while at the same time going for the PRIZE. The Bitcoin  block reward.  The Bitcoin Cash payouts will be structures exactly the same as Bitcoin payouts percentages.

48.5% of the solved Bitcoin  reward goes to ShhPool miner who’s hardware solved the block.
48.5% of the remaining Bitcoin block reward is equally split between all ShhPool miners that took part in  solved block.

3% goes to pool operator.

We also changed the password policy. ShhPool will be free for ANYONE to join. No bans or restrictions.

Discord will be our main communication channel join and claim your spot

Cool........................................................ Cool
Tiered-Multi-Difficulty-Merged-Solo-Mining

stratum+tcp://shhpool.com:SelectYourPortByYourMiningHarware -u YourBitcoinAddress -p x

PORT: 3002

Piggy Back and PUNCH it!! 3002 is under constant development . It is managed by an algorithm that predicts who will submit the highest work/share in the current round. In seconds it will Piggy Back and PUNCH the next share with your hashrate and anyone else on 3002. It is an attempt literally PUNCH through the next Bitcoin block reward. Maximizing each share to be a knockout. This is highly in developmental stages . It is considered our WILDCARD port.Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 0.1-1.5 Difficulty.

PORT: 3003

CPU/GPU Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 0.1-10 Difficulty.

PORT: 3004

(Under 1TH) GPU Rigs and Slower/Older USB Miners Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 15-1000 Difficulty

PORT: 3005

(Under 7TH) USB Mining Rigs, Single Apollo's Tier 1 Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 1500-7000 Difficult

PORT: 3006

(Under 30TH)ASIC Tier 2 Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 7000-11000 Difficulty

PORT: 3007

(Under 240TH) ASIC Tier 3 Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 30000-55000 Difficulty

PORT: 3008

ASIC Tier 4 "Rental" "Commercial" Targeted Difficulty in ranges between 700000-1.5M Difficulty

shhpool.com
“There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
— Alexander the Great
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paid2

Activity: 672
Merit: 2010

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2023, 10:08:05 AM

The payout system is very interesting but I don't feel confortable with the idea of the bans.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 03:18:43 PM

The payout system is very interesting but I don't feel confortable with the idea of the bans.

The Bans are simply to protect all ideas and concept we arrive at as a collective. We will be battling the top 10 mining companies to snag blocks. Imagine this. We come up with a really good strategy . Could be code based like the Algo I am developing called Piggy Back and PUNCH it. It is an algo on port 3002 that can predict with amazing accuracy what miners and their hardware is about to send the heights work/share per round.

This algo sends all miners on 3002 to Piggy Back and Mine with that specific miner to ultimately try and punch through the next bitcoin block.  Lets say someone releases a part of that code and ends in the hands of one or more of the top 10 mining companies  that solve the vast majority of bitcoin blocks. Someone whoever leaked that just gave them more ways to deny smaller pools their share of bitcoin block rewards.   I will say we will be doing NOTHING shady or illegal. NOTHING illegal will ever be tolerated. NOTHING nefarious. We are going to try new things. We are going to innovate our way into solving bitcoin blocks. To do that we cannot give away our competitive edge to the same pools that day in and day out solve the vast majority of blocks.

If the Bans bother you. As we gain a good base of miners on ShhPool. We can redefine what information is allowed to make it beyond our private channels. This can be voted on by the majority of ShhMiner.  I hope you see why we need a NON-Disclosure agreement .Keep in mind it’s not like we are sending a document over FAX or email. Cheesy lol  You agree by mining with us not to share our methods that will ultimately be used against us by the same pools that dominate bitcoin mining.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 04:32:36 PM

This algo sends all miners on 3002 to Piggy Back and Mine with that specific miner to ultimately try and punch through the next bitcoin block.  Lets say someone releases a part of that code and ends in the hands of one or more of the top 10 mining companies  that solve the vast majority of bitcoin blocks. Someone whoever leaked that just gave them more ways to deny smaller pools their share of bitcoin block rewards.
OK, so you are running a scam.

Bitcoin mining is a random event, you can't predict random events.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:12:14 PM

This algo sends all miners on 3002 to Piggy Back and Mine with that specific miner to ultimately try and punch through the next bitcoin block.  Lets say someone releases a part of that code and ends in the hands of one or more of the top 10 mining companies  that solve the vast majority of bitcoin blocks. Someone whoever leaked that just gave them more ways to deny smaller pools their share of bitcoin block rewards.

Try reading. Algo can in fact take historic data from a pools submitted shares and to its best of ability to predict what miner will in fact be the strongest in that round. READ before you post. I knew you would be one of the first here throwing shade. Get back over to your pool. It needs work. How long has it been since solving a block? Seems like forever.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:13:32 PM

I would recommend anyone considering mining with KitKatZ to really think twice and then again before wasting your hashrate.

Solo-Bitcoin.com is now being retired tell such a time more resources and time can be applied . My efforts have shifted to a more profitable pool structure for myself and miners. One day this project will be revived for solo miners. Tell then my efforts have shifted to ShhPool

You used the term "Don't Trust...Verfiy!" in your first post. Well I find that ironic...

After attempting to work WITH you to further develop a working unique pool your true colors have shown.

Now you have taken the payout structure concept and even used my verbiage to start another pool based on our discussions.

The business / joint effort (and I assume any you venture into further) was doomed due to your paranoia about you not wanting to share the source code or move off of your precious VPS. Not even with someone that you were supposed to be in a joint effort with to develop a pool.

Then when your VPS server crapped out when stress testing you simply refused to move the code to a fully paid for dedicated server that I purchased and hosted just for the development and the eventual running of the new pool.

So you left me no choice but to sever the ties since you refused to share the code that we both were supposed to be working on and your idiotic refusal to move to a dedicated server that can handle the load more that 40TH/s

Now did I write 1 line of code on solo-bitcoin.com? NO. But I did provide technical insight on to what was wrong with todays pools that guided you to using Blinkhash V2 with CK's pool code only to have you go rogue and act like a child.

So, for anyone ever considering working or mining on any pool that KitKatZ develops I would ask to see the code.

I don't trust her intentions particularly with the aspects of not willing to share the payout code with someone who which she was involved in a joint effort with.

Essentially in her own misspelled words "Don't Trust...Verfiy!" And I for one DONT TRUST!

Not gonna bad mouth you. Things did not work out. Doesn’t mean I dislike you. I did not like your ideas. I choose not to work with you because .I refused to use your servers.  Childish? Looks who is ranting and name calling bad mouthing lol. My ideas are mine. I had them way before you.

You wanted to split 1% of pool fee but do very little other than send hashpower. So you get the block reward and half of the 1% ? My time is  worth more than half of the 1% you offered me. Geeee thanks. Hard pass. 40 T/h wow really here is a screenshot of it running at 236214 T/h and at the time the sever only was at 80% cpu usage lol. Sense then the server has been upgraded.

You just lied about a fact you yourself knew to be true. Don’t be salty. Who took this screen shot old friend? Exactly . Bottom line is . You demanded a lot and offered very little and that’s why I choose not to work with you. Please feel free to create your own pool .  Glad you went and publicly started throwing shade. I was actually missing chatting with you but now I am free of that. Why not spend your energy building YOUR pool and stop causing drama…. cause you cannot or would have to pay someone to build it. Maybe next time offer  the developer  more than half of 1%  Good luck old sport.   

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:18:13 PM

Your one to talk about scams lol

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:24:59 PM

I would recommend anyone considering mining with KitKatZ to really think twice and then again before wasting your hashrate.

Solo-Bitcoin.com is now being retired tell such a time more resources and time can be applied . My efforts have shifted to a more profitable pool structure for myself and miners. One day this project will be revived for solo miners. Tell then my efforts have shifted to ShhPool

You used the term "Don't Trust...Verfiy!" in your first post. Well I find that ironic...

After attempting to work WITH you to further develop a working unique pool your true colors have shown.

Now you have taken the payout structure concept and even used my verbiage to start another pool based on our discussions.

The business / joint effort (and I assume any you venture into further) was doomed due to your paranoia about you not wanting to share the source code or move off of your precious VPS. Not even with someone that you were supposed to be in a joint effort with to develop a pool.

Then when your VPS server crapped out when stress testing you simply refused to move the code to a fully paid for dedicated server that I purchased and hosted just for the development and the eventual running of the new pool.

So you left me no choice but to sever the ties since you refused to share the code that we both were supposed to be working on and your idiotic refusal to move to a dedicated server that can handle the load more that 40TH/s

Now did I write 1 line of code on solo-bitcoin.com? NO. But I did provide technical insight on to what was wrong with todays pools that guided you to using Blinkhash V2 with CK's pool code only to have you go rogue and act like a child.

So, for anyone ever considering working or mining on any pool that KitKatZ develops I would ask to see the code.

I don't trust her intentions particularly with the aspects of not willing to share the payout code with someone who which she was involved in a joint effort with.

Essentially in her own misspelled words "Don't Trust...Verfiy!" And I for one DONT TRUST!

Not gonna bad mouth you. Things did not work out. Doesn’t mean I dislike you. I did not like your ideas. I choose not to work with you because .I refused to use your servers.  Childish? Looks who is ranting and name calling bad mouthing lol. My ideas are mine. I had them way before you.

You wanted to split 1% of pool fee but do very little other than send hashpower. So you get the block reward and half of the 1% ? My time is  worth more than half of the 1% you offered me. Geeee thanks. Hard pass. 40 T/h wow really here is a screenshot of it running at 236214 T/h and at the time the sever only was at 80% cpu usage lol. Sense then the server has been upgraded.

You just lied about a fact you yourself knew to be true. Don’t be salty. Who took this screen shot old friend? Exactly . Bottom line is . You demanded a lot and offered very little and that’s why I choose not to work with you. Please feel free to create your own pool .  Glad you went and publicly started throwing shade. I was actually missing chatting with you but now I am free of that. Why not spend your energy building YOUR pool and stop causing drama…. cause you cannot or would have to pay someone to build it. Maybe next time offer  the developer  more than half of 1%  Good luck old sport.  

Tell me again old sport how many t/h can my pools handle?  Cheesy Grin

You just proved yourself a LIAR Cool

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 05:38:01 PM

Yes that was the initial test which did go well.

Now tell the entire story about how later that day I sent the 2nd round of rented hash how the server glitched up and stopped hashing when 40PH was sent. I lost about 4-6 minutes of hashrate where my wife and I both visibly watched the server buckle and stop running.

Convenient amnesia huh??

Yes that was the initial test which did go well.

Now tell the entire story about how later that day I sent the 2nd round of rented hash how the server glitched up and stopped hashing when 40PH was sent. I lost about 4-6 minutes of hashrate where my wife and I both visibly watched the server buckle and stop running.

Convenient amnesia huh??

Whatever you say. You have proven you will say just about anything to cast shade over my work . I am done with you. Got to get back to work on the pool. Please do yourself a favor and spend your energy building something rather than trying to tear something down.

Done wasting time with you. feel free to run your mouth. My energy will be spent on things that propel the pool forward.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
kano
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 01:35:09 AM

This algo sends all miners on 3002 to Piggy Back and Mine with that specific miner to ultimately try and punch through the next bitcoin block.  Lets say someone releases a part of that code and ends in the hands of one or more of the top 10 mining companies  that solve the vast majority of bitcoin blocks. Someone whoever leaked that just gave them more ways to deny smaller pools their share of bitcoin block rewards.

Try reading. Algo can in fact take historic data from a pools submitted shares and to its best of ability to predict what miner will in fact be the strongest in that round. READ before you post. I knew you would be one of the first here throwing shade.
No it cant.
You are lying.
It's a scam.

Block finding is a random event.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2023, 02:09:33 AM

This algo sends all miners on 3002 to Piggy Back and Mine with that specific miner to ultimately try and punch through the next bitcoin block.  Lets say someone releases a part of that code and ends in the hands of one or more of the top 10 mining companies  that solve the vast majority of bitcoin blocks. Someone whoever leaked that just gave them more ways to deny smaller pools their share of bitcoin block rewards.

Try reading. Algo can in fact take historic data from a pools submitted shares and to its best of ability to predict what miner will in fact be the strongest in that round. READ before you post. I knew you would be one of the first here throwing shade.
No it cant.
You are lying.
It's a scam.

Too bad that kitkatz and sledge0001 had a falling out.

We lost a small pool last month as a block was stolen from it.

Since I did a lot of background talks and pm's with sledge0001 and a little with kitkatz on a discord channel I was hoping to get on the  pool with them.

They had a fight / argument and split up.

I will say one thing if KitKatz has a method to non randomize btc mining that works the whole game will change.

For now at this moment I do not know of a way to do that. So I will watch and see how this works out.

My guess is not very positive.

At kano I tend to think you are pretty much correct that the op can not do what they say they can.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
o_solo_miner
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1474

-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 10:55:43 AM

I will say one thing if KitKatz has a method to non randomize btc mining that works the whole game will change.

I liked the story of how he/she get into bitcoin. I was willing to help, but that is now over after such writing.
We have seen a lot of people who claimed the same (Fubly and so) and we KNOW it is not the truth!

from the creator of CGMiner http://solo.ckpool.org for Solominers
paused: passthrough for solo.ckpool.org => stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 06:38:43 PM

I liked the story of how he/she get into bitcoin. I was willing to help, but that is now over after such writing.
We have seen a lot of people who claimed the same (Fubly and so) and we KNOW it is not the truth!

I am not here for your sympathy or you to be entertained by my life. My story has nothing to do with my capabilities. I shared a little about myself when first joining this forum. Looking back wish I would not have but thought that is what you do. You share a little about yourself.  Like said before. I do NOT want your admiration nor even your friendship. I do not want your vote of confidence .  I do however want your hashpower. Sit back and let me help you solve blocks with a few other like minded people who want to WIN. Lets keep our relationship transactional l  and business centered. You allocate hashpower ...I give you Bitcoin block rewards. Fair enough?  Keep the emotions out of it. In all actually you might as well throw out everything you think you know about me. I will redefine myself through my work and BLOCKS solved not my backstory.  

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 07:09:22 PM

No it cant.
You are lying.
It's a scam.

Once again you don’t take the time to actually read about the Algo. The algo works on hashrate allocation  from work share history per round. Not going to waste time on someone who wont take the time to READ. Not claiming to be able to predict blocks

Everyone is so tired of you Kano. Your rude and have some god like complex. This could be overlooked if you where actually talented but your not. Your code is heavy and clumsy. It’s decades old and outdated like yourself. The proof of this is defined by the facts your pool  has not solved blocks in ages. The only thing that was special about you is you happened to be in the right place in time and had  SOME coding skills. I can throw  rock in a freshman class at my college and hit 50 students that could outcode you in their sleep. You have been riding the coat tails of something you did a decade ago and moving about this forum like some celebrity .Being rude to people and talking down to pretty much everyone.

Lets face it . You had a hand in CK pool design  but the real talent was Con Kolivas . This is shows in actual measurable numbers. Lets compare the amount of blocks Solo Ck has solved vs Kanopool . Money is the  measurable metric to defines a persons life choices. In this thought process. If you gonna stay as a pool OP . Might want to get your head out of your ass and start trying to innovate rather expect the same old what you been getting. Be nice to people ... Be innovate. Just stop the bullshit. What legacy you have left is being tarnished by your antics.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 07:32:18 PM

No it cant.
You are lying.
It's a scam.

Too bad that kitkatz and sledge0001 had a falling out.

We lost a small pool last month as a block was stolen from it.

Since I did a lot of background talks and pm's with sledge0001 and a little with kitkatz on a discord channel I was hoping to get on the  pool with them.

They had a fight / argument and split up.

For now at this moment I do not know of a way to do that. So I will watch and see how this works out.

My guess is not very positive.

At kano I tend to think you are pretty much correct that the op can not do what they say they can.

Sledge0001  is a good person. I know that. I was lucky enough to share some time geeking out with him. The events that led to the fallout was pretty much my fear of being outside of my comfort zone.

Everything you have seen in the past couple of day is just two people being upset by our own perception of the failing out event. We are the hero’s of our own stories and your truth might be far different from my truth. I wont discount Sledge0001’s truth. I am sure he is hurt as am I. For that I am sorry. We both are not hateful people and not intentional trying to be mean to one another. We are people and have emotions. We are not our emotions we have been spilling the last couple days.

Sledge0001  is a great person with a big heart and truly feel wanted whats best for us both looking back. Think we both just got caught up in our own version of how things should play out. Communication breakdown could have something to do with it. I should have communicated better the reasons of my reluctance.  If a little more time was given to me to warm up to some concepts who knows what might have happened but I have no time machine. All I can do is keep moving forward the only way I feel led.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
kano
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 01:15:20 AM

lol - not sure how a post showing you don't know how pool mining works is gonna help encourage people to join your scam Smiley

Fun, fun, you clearly are the coding expert right? Cheesy

Here, I'll give out your secret ... the miner most likely to get the next block ... has the highest hash rate on the pool.
Wow - that's incredible Cheesy

KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 09:04:06 PM

ShhPool is in TestNet mode in preparation for the 20 block push. Then flip the switch to mainnet if the TestNet 20 block push is a success with no payout issues.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 04:33:56 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2023, 10:51:51 PM by Mr. Big

Some very big news. We  have officially started mining the Bitcoin  testnet with already 3 blocks solved . Thank you for everyone who is participating. If you ever wanted to get some Bitcoin  testnet coin . Now is your chance. We want to make sure everything is flawless before flipping the switch to mainnet. .

More exciting news. Some really big time miners have offered over 45-115 P/H a month toward ShhPool. This is very exciting. They had the great idea of merge mining Bitcoin  cash with Bitcoin . This would help everyone cover the cost of electric tell we hit Bitcoin  blocks. A lot of hashrate is actually wasted by NOT merge mining. With all that said. We will be launching merged mining for Bitcoin  cash by the end of this month. This can be very lucrative while at the same time going for the PRIZE. The Bitcoin  block reward.  The Bitcoin  Cash payouts will be structures exactly the same as Bitcoin  payouts percentages.

48.5% of the solved Bitcoin  reward goes to ShhPool miner who’s hardware solved the block.
48.5% of the remaining Bitcoin  block reward is equally split between all ShhPool miners that took part in  solved block.

3% goes to pool operator.

We also changed the password policy. ShhPool will be free for ANYONE to join. No bans or restrictions.

115 P/H should deliver us a Bitcoin  block reward within the next 30 days. https://solochance.com/ says we should hit it on or around 16 days but let’s give it 30 days . No pressure.

Thank you to everyone who has reached out with overwhelming support. Thank you all so very much.

Looking forward to solving blocks with you,
Kat

A lot of you have no clue your actually merge mining other coins on some of these solo pools. Get paid and don’t go broke while gambling on solo bitcoin blocks. You could solo mine for forever on these solo pools without ever seeing nothing but wasted electric. Join shhpool and get paid out of every block we solve. Don't HOPE for the big payoff that might never come.

Updated Main ANN:

and as always "We do NOT log our Miners IP addresses. Your privacy is paramount at ShhPool"

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 03:35:14 PM

After a great testnet run. We will be switching over to Bitcoin mainnet today. The shhpool operated flawlessly. We solved a bunch of testnet blocks. Thank you all for allocating hashpower to the testnet run. I know it is very hard to spend that electricity without much of an upside. We could not move forward without your contribution. Thank you again.

Today will be spent bringing shhpool to the mainnet and getting ready for Bitcoin Cash merge mining. Some user interface updates as well. Would like to have a more complete miners profile page. This way you as a miner have a better understanding of how your hardware is operating on shhpool. I would like to let the community know. This venture “shhpool” belongs to us all. I cannot succeed unless shhpool miners do. If you have feedback or want something changed. Please let me know. If you have a better methodology. I want to here it.

shhpool.com
— Alexander the Great
KitKatZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2023, 06:05:25 PM

ShhPool is officially on the Bitcoin Mainet and ready to solve blocks

Good luck and have some fun!!!

shhpool.com