Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cronos Price Prediction: Will CRO Price Hit $0.25 in 2023?  (Read 64 times)
kRadee (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 10:26:59 AM

The cryptocurrency market is always volatile, and predicting the future price of any coin is a difficult task. However, that hasn't stopped experts and analysts from trying to forecast the direction of CRO's price in 2023.

Let's dive more deeply into our analysis and Cronos (CRO) price prediction for 2023.

Price Prediction for Cronos (CRO) in 2023

Price forecasts for Cronos (CR) range from $0.0493 to $0.2015. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) of CRO would be more than 36.94 by the end of this year. We could expect the price to surge to $0.25 by the end of 2023.

Price Prediction for Cronos (CRO) in 2024

We could expect CRO to trade at a price not below $1.084 by the end of 2024.

Conclusion

Cronos has potential to reach $0.7 in 2023 and $27 by 2030 if investors have decided that CRO is a good investment along with flagship cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 10:44:48 PM

Conclusion

Cronos has potential to reach $0.7 in 2023 and $27 by 2030 if investors have decided that CRO is a good investment along with flagship cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Personally, I would avoid an exchange related token at this moment in time, especially those of exchanges that are currently under fire like crypto.com. Anyone who was holding FTT would at least agree with me on this

What makes you think that CRO will even be there by 2030... lol

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
January 11, 2023, 06:27:57 PM
Merited by o48o (1)

Current price is 6 cents. So you expect more than x10 in just 1 year?

Circulating Supply = 25.26 B CRO. At a price of 27$ we can calculate marketcap at 680B - thats a half of alphabet marketcap (google). And CRO is just a small crypto exchange with liquidity issue while google is used by billions.

I don't think its a good strategy to hold a bag of small crypto exchange tokens for 7 years and expect it to go x450. I don't think its a good strategy to hold small crypto exchange tokens at all. At least for now, when we are in a
time of trial for exchanges (after FTT collapse).
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 01:56:02 PM

I highly doubt CRO would go up that much, not that it sucks all alone and it is terrible and all that, but because the bull market needs to first bring the high names up first, and then start working on the lower end ones like CRO. Which means, I am not saying it won't go up, all I am saying that it is not its turn yet and that's going to be a tough situation to be in.

I know it is not going to be a big trouble for it to go up, but it needs to wait a bit longer than 2023 before it could reach those levels. Maybe in 2024? That's a possibility, if it is still a relevant one that people invest into, then maybe in 2024, but not in 2023 just yet because we need more time for it at this current stage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2023, 02:19:49 PM

...Cronos has potential to reach $0.7 in 2023 and $27 by 2030 if investors have decided that CRO is a good investment along with flagship cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

It does not matter what investors decide, but CRO will not be able to reach the price of $27 for a number of objective reasons. You just have to accept the fact that this coin does not have such utility that it will increase in price by 450 times and surpass bitcoin by 2 times in capitalization.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██